Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Place your vote for May '16, we'll be voting for "Competing Member", which means all male or female competing members are eligible.

Only members that have had pictures posted previous to the nominations and the links listed in the Nomination thread are listed below. Members must not have won FM in the last 12 months.

noswttea4u
Jblack
TheOtherOne55
Pimpman

Votes are public.

Lmao I never competed

Hang on U said you are taking 1st and 2nd place at the prestigious promuscle competition did'nt you ? So thats more then good enough. Big Boss has put your name down in the list so you are in the race.

I have already voted U and U are leading the poll at this point of time.

You go son.:headbang::headbang:

That feel when you're in the lead for a race you're not qualified to be running in.

Feelsgoodman ((:) lol

My vote is for sliceiepoo. Entering the PM transformation contest counts as "competing." lol

What a cool thing to be nominated. I am honestly humbled by it. Other, Pimp, and Little congrats to you all for being nominated to. It is quite cool to be considered in a group with you all for featured member.

Great list of members. Pimpman is a deserving winner but I am going to go with JBlack :)

Dam this is a tough one

Going to be a close race

JBlack for the win!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Great list of members. Pimpman is a deserving winner but I am going to go with JBlack :)

JBlack you have my vote brother.

As my DNP guru aka LS is not in the race anymore I am going to with my countryman 5%er Elvia and Team 3CC member RS and vote JBlack

.. but I do not know who JBlack is ? Does he lift heavy objects against the force of gravity ? Please can someone confirm thanks or JBlack if you reading this please upload a video of you doing a 250 kg front squat x1 set with 10 plus clean reps. That would suffice here and you will have my precious vote. No rush you have till tonight to do it before the polls close. cheers mate :)

Thank you mate.your a great friend to have

What a cool thing to be nominated. I am honestly humbled by it. Other, Pimp, and Little congrats to you all for being nominated to. It is quite cool to be considered in a group with you all for featured member.

I'm happier that you won it.you really deserve it friend

I want to thank everyone that voted for me.you guys are awesome.racepicks thanks brother for putting in the race.I feel like a winner because jblack won.congrats again jblack it couldn't happen to a better person

I want to thank everyone that voted for me.you guys are awesome.racepicks thanks brother for putting in the race.I feel like a winner because jblack won.congrats again jblack it couldn't happen to a better person

You are a class act matey and I would have voted for you against anyone else. Well maybe not Nothuman because the guy has lost nearly every month for the last 2 years ;) Gonna pm you now :)

Last edited:
You are a class act matey and I would have voted for you against anyone else. Well maybe not Nothuman because the guy has lost nearly every month for the last 2 years ;) Gonna pm you now :)

:D lost every month for 2 years straight.man that's tuff :) I feel bad for nothuman.I feel obligate to send him my winnings if I ever beat him :D or next month we should just have him as the only nominee so he finally wins :p

Nothuman just kidding brother.most respect for you bro

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner