over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Steak House

ShortStop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I like Texas Road House. I think they have a really good Filet Mignon and if your lucky you can find some that will cut one up to size instead of 6 or 8 ounces. I like there Prime Rib as well cooked fresh only on weekends.
I went to Outback once and they actually threw my Prime Rib in the microwave. How dare you :confused:
Longhorn definitely they have the 20 oz. Prime Rib that's awesome. We'll it's always hit or miss with Prime Rib. Sometimes you get a lot of fat sometimes you dont.... They also have the Filet but the bone in Ribeye that's hard to find and that's really good. Oh yea and the watermelon margaritas. The flavored sugar around the rim. I get an extra cup just to throw it in. So good!
I travel a lot and they don't have a Longhorn or Texas Road house anywhere near where I'm at now.. I'm in the middle of nowhere Arkansas. So we try this place called " Who Dat's Cajun Resteraunt". My god they have a 32oz Sirloin. Not my normal cut of meat. Of course I asked for a to go box. They don't list how many ounces there steaks are. I thought $29 for a steak was high but at least I know why now. I should of asked because I got the salad bar with the meal and it was more than a salad bar. It was like a buffet. I had a couple plates of salad. The crutons were like hard pieces of bread cut like bread slices. I probably ate half a loaf they were so good. I choked down several pieces of chicken. Plus the appetizer 4 stuffed crabmeat mushrooms that were huge... well I was hungry but who fucking knew. When I seen that steak OMG! Worth every penny I just finished it.
Like I said earlier I travel a lot. North of KC Missouri South to Texas. Michigan to Florida. I'm looking for these small little whole in the wall kinda places that's not really a franchise. Places you wouldn't know existed unless someone told you about it..... I'd like to hear about some

Fogo de Chão

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYdgR0VS774"]Fogo de Chao - Boston, MA (Phantom Gourmet) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Lawrys Beverly Hills. They have the best hot fudge sundae on planet earth.
Prime rib is their specialty. Be prepared to drop a lot of Benjamin's, soon to be Harriet Tubmans. :D

I'm more of a ribeye guy myself. Nothing beats cooking it yourself at home as long as you know what you are doing. If I do go out we have a pretty good place around here called Delmonicos. Also we have this small little restaurant that makes some of the best steak I've eaten. Outback is a joke. I've eaten there once and never again. Don't even know how they call themselves a steakhouse.

Prime Steakhouse or Ruth's Chris

I like Texas Road House. I think they have a really good Filet Mignon and if your lucky you can find some that will cut one up to size instead of 6 or 8 ounces. I like there Prime Rib as well cooked fresh only on weekends.
I went to Outback once and they actually threw my Prime Rib in the microwave. How dare you :confused:
Longhorn definitely they have the 20 oz. Prime Rib that's awesome. We'll it's always hit or miss with Prime Rib. Sometimes you get a lot of fat sometimes you dont.... They also have the Filet but the bone in Ribeye that's hard to find and that's really good. Oh yea and the watermelon margaritas. The flavored sugar around the rim. I get an extra cup just to throw it in. So good!
I travel a lot and they don't have a Longhorn or Texas Road house anywhere near where I'm at now.. I'm in the middle of nowhere Arkansas. So we try this place called " Who Dat's Cajun Resteraunt". My god they have a 32oz Sirloin. Not my normal cut of meat. Of course I asked for a to go box. They don't list how many ounces there steaks are. I thought $29 for a steak was high but at least I know why now. I should of asked because I got the salad bar with the meal and it was more than a salad bar. It was like a buffet. I had a couple plates of salad. The crutons were like hard pieces of bread cut like bread slices. I probably ate half a loaf they were so good. I choked down several pieces of chicken. Plus the appetizer 4 stuffed crabmeat mushrooms that were huge... well I was hungry but who fucking knew. When I seen that steak OMG! Worth every penny I just finished it.
Like I said earlier I travel a lot. North of KC Missouri South to Texas. Michigan to Florida. I'm looking for these small little whole in the wall kinda places that's not really a franchise. Places you wouldn't know existed unless someone told you about it..... I'd like to hear about some

You should check out "The Travel Chanel" website. Do a search on "Steak Paradise". They had three episodes of the best steakhouses in America. Most weren't the small hole in the wall type places, but the steaks looked awesome. They have also had " Barbecue Paradise", "Pizza Paradise" episodes too.

If you're ever in the Tampa/St. Pete area, E&E Steakhouse in Largo is amazing - my favorite in the area and I am a food snob. Flemming's and Ruth's Chris are decent. For a full dining experience, Burn's Steak House, but expect to drop $300 plus.

Our local auction barn sells steaks on Friday and Saturday nites. Freshly slaughtered grass fed 20oz ribeyes... Gotta love livin in rural tx!

Lawrys Beverly Hills. They have the best hot fudge sundae on planet earth.
Prime rib is their specialty. Be prepared to drop a lot of Benjamin's, soon to be Harriet Tubmans. :D
Prime Rib is my favorite if cooked right and fresh and you get a good slice. Dip it in some aujus and I'm in heaven. Make that double hot fudge please
I'm more of a ribeye guy myself. Nothing beats cooking it yourself at home as long as you know what you are doing. If I do go out we have a pretty good place around here called Delmonicos. Also we have this small little restaurant that makes some of the best steak I've eaten. Outback is a joke. I've eaten there once and never again. Don't even know how they call themselves a steakhouse.
I know Outback sucks. I totally agree
Prime Steakhouse or Ruth's Chris
Where's this at??
You should check out "The Travel Chanel" website. Do a search on "Steak Paradise". They had three episodes of the best steakhouses in America. Most weren't the small hole in the wall type places, but the steaks looked awesome. They have also had " Barbecue Paradise", "Pizza Paradise" episodes too.
Really I watch the travel channel all the time. Anthony Bourdain or bizarre foods. Maybe I can try and download that. I like good food. I can't eat fast food. I can't even stand the smell. It's like my body knows it's crap
If you're ever in the Tampa/St. Pete area, E&E Steakhouse in Largo is amazing - my favorite in the area and I am a food snob. Flemming's and Ruth's Chris are decent. For a full dining experience, Burn's Steak House, but expect to drop $300 plus.
Damn That is expensive. Usually when they don't have the prices on the menu you know your in trouble,lol.... I remember paying $85 for a bone in Ribeye but it was awesome! Some place near Tunica Mississippi I don't remember the name... I'll have to look at a map. I'm headed to Fort Lauderdale here in about a month for work. I actually get to go to someplace cool.

Thanks for the feedback gentlemen. I think when I get to Florida I'll be looking for an all you can eat crab legs. I know there has to be a place down by the ocean somewhere. There always is

I agree about Texas Roadhouse. Their big sirloin is great, and a low price too. I do think though that if you want the best steak you have to go to a small family owned fine dining establishment in your area. We have a guy in our area that owns about 3 or 4 and they are all really excellent, but the only bad thing is dinner for two with some wine will run $200. Only on special occasions for us. I wish we could afford to eat like that on a weekly basis! For me Texas Roadhouse is a great place to eat.

We vacation a lot in St. Pete beach. We like to stay at the Island Grand Resort. There is some good food around there. There used to be a really good Cuban restaurant there but last time we went it was gone. Know any other good places near the beach?

I agree about Texas Roadhouse. Their big sirloin is great, and a low price too. I do think though that if you want the best steak you have to go to a small family owned fine dining establishment in your area. We have a guy in our area that owns about 3 or 4 and they are all really excellent, but the only bad thing is dinner for two with some wine will run $200. Only on special occasions for us. I wish we could afford to eat like that on a weekly basis! For me Texas Roadhouse is a great place to eat.

Without a doubt Texas Road House is the cheapest dinner for two that I know of and the food is excellent.
I wish I could afford it as well. We go out to eat once a week. We're always looking for new places to try. I dropped a little over a $100 on that Who Dat's Cajun place. I'm glad we didn't drink

Miami- Prime 112, Meat Market

Ft Lauderdale- Mortons downtown (most expensive I've ever been to).... or Steak 954 at the W hotel (steak 954 my fav steak place... they have a huge fish tank made to be one of the walls inside, has black lights and hundreds of jelly fish that all glow while they swim, super cool)

Vancouver- Joe Fortes (Vancouver is overall the best restaurants of any city I've been to)

Up here in the Midwest we have two great ones. Ruth's Chris steakhouse and Luckys steakhouse. We also have the run of the mill Outback, Logan's, Aspen etc. Maybe I shouldn't say run of the mill just not as top notch but you can save some money. So it's a give and take. We call the Texas Roadhouse the "Texas Outhouse". But they are good also. Mortons steakhouse is also great but you pay for what you get. I love all decent steakhouses so I really can't complain.

Ye Old Steakhouse in Knoxville TN

best steak I've had-you eat till your full then you eat more

they were on Man vs. Food

Del Frisco's---hard to beat, it is a chain like ruth chris--but I think better---the bone in ribeye is hard to beat anywhere

Im in indianapolis for the indy 500 today. Yesterday i went to st elmos steak house. Was like meat flavored cotton candy. Had the $55 40oz prime rib bone in. Left a ton of fat behind but was still hard to put down. Derishush.

Try Brazilian BBQ sometime. Its amazing, if you dont know what I am talking about look it up. It is very expensive but they just walk around with every cut of meat imaginable and you have free reign. When I eat there I feel like a king.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131