over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reducing PIP help?

Flexpack215

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Has anyone found any way of reducing pip while running several fast esters? It's been a bummer lately having to inject ED and my glutes are to the point I can't sit down. Haven't had it this bad before from Primo, mast p, tren ace. Only 6 days out so any advice would greatly be appreciated.

try heating up the solution before you inject-look at taking an antihistamine 30 minutes before injection

Maybe site inject for a little extra size from the swelling....

Has anyone found any way of reducing pip while running several fast esters? It's been a bummer lately having to inject ED and my glutes are to the point I can't sit down. Haven't had it this bad before from Primo, mast p, tren ace. Only 6 days out so any advice would greatly be appreciated.

Hit delts and quads.

Heat oil, inject slow and massage area.

Hit delts and quads.

Heat oil, inject slow and massage area.

The only reason I don't hit delts and quads currently is do to the fast esters. They tend to swell like crazy and I can't have that at 6 days out. Only place I can somewhat hide it is glutes for now.

The only reason I don't hit delts and quads currently is do to the fast esters. They tend to swell like crazy and I can't have that at 6 days out. Only place I can somewhat hide it is glutes for now.

Does this happen with all short esters?

Particular UGL?

There isn't really much of an excuse in terms of PIP I don't think, but some esters are painful and thats that.

Solvents are cheap and so are carrier oils, whilst manufacturing them correctly helps prevent PIP.

Does this happen with all short esters?

Particular UGL?

There isn't really much of an excuse in terms of PIP I don't think, but some esters are painful and thats that.

Solvents are cheap and so are carrier oils, whilst manufacturing them correctly helps prevent PIP.

Generally most fast esters will cause some form of PIP, the individual can get it worse or hardly any depending on many variables. Typically longer esters such as cyp or EQ I've never had any form of PIP from but the day I start ace or prop it's bring on pain and swelling. I know a large part of this is due to the B/A which causes skin irritation in the soft tissue. Some handle it better than others. I've had some made special for me with less B/A and had much less PIP.

Generally most fast esters will cause some form of PIP, the individual can get it worse or hardly any depending on many variables. Typically longer esters such as cyp or EQ I've never had any form of PIP from but the day I start ace or prop it's bring on pain and swelling. I know a large part of this is due to the B/A which causes skin irritation in the soft tissue. Some handle it better than others. I've had some made special for me with less B/A and had much less PIP.

Yeah, I think its your unfortunate handling of BA.

I've had severe PIP from the old BD Test Prop, but no irritation at all from ARL, Med Tech and Noble Labs.

UGLs will cut corners and put more solvents in to make the solution hold at a higher temp.

I also found heating the area with a shower head and massaging helps post injection.

I have always cut my doses with a little grape seed oil. Draw up your gear first to get the exact amount. Then draw up the grape seed oil. Filters and heat have been my way of avoiding any contamination. Been about 4yrs now and no trouble at all. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have severe pip with short esters and recently found that for everycc of the substance i mix it with 1cc graoeseed oil and have no pip

I dilute and bake everything I get, even sandoz cyp from the pharm. I got burnt one time - must have been a bad batch with heavy solvents in it but after I took a shot my tail swelled was red and horrible test flu, I baked vented, diluted with a little USP oil and filtered the batch and it was good to go.

I mean no disrespect but who knows what the lab making it is putting in it solvent wise, and what type of oil they use?

And as you stated, many people are sensitive to the benzyl compounds they put in them among other things.

Try diluting a bit with sterile oil, if that doesn't help along with the other tips baking and venting helps tremendously.
I know you mentioned short esters but at what dose.

As everyone knows pharm grade sustanon will light you up due to the prop and fast acting esters, and in the past I have diluted it with sterile oil and was fine.

I have severe pip with short esters and recently found that for everycc of the substance i mix it with 1cc graoeseed oil and have no pip

Really? Wow I'm absolutely going to give this a try. Thanks for sharing

Really? Wow I'm absolutely going to give this a try. Thanks for sharing

There is more info on this in the forum. I remember reading about this a long time ago. They say that mixing your gear with grapeseed oil will ease the pain. make sure, it's filtered.

I dilute and bake everything I get, even sandoz cyp from the pharm. I got burnt one time - must have been a bad batch with heavy solvents in it but after I took a shot my tail swelled was red and horrible test flu, I baked vented, diluted with a little USP oil and filtered the batch and it was good to go.

I mean no disrespect but who knows what the lab making it is putting in it solvent wise, and what type of oil they use?

And as you stated, many people are sensitive to the benzyl compounds they put in them among other things.

Try diluting a bit with sterile oil, if that doesn't help along with the other tips baking and venting helps tremendously.
I know you mentioned short esters but at what dose.

As everyone knows pharm grade sustanon will light you up due to the prop and fast acting esters, and in the past I have diluted it with sterile oil and was fine.

How long and what temp do you bake at? You vent it with a syringe right?

How long and what temp do you bake at? You vent it with a syringe right?

yes anywhere from 250 to 350 for 15 -30 minutes depending on how bad it is.
Then vent with a needle it will "pop" and steam will come out of the hub, then immediately take out the pin, when it cools I warm and filter it into new sterile vial.

The old vets will remember the original "IP" who used to tell people to "dilute with salad oil and heat in a spoon over with a lighter"

not joking :) ahh the good old days. anabolex UG..etc.:naughty::D

Genotec tren ace and test prop no PIP.

Heat oils like others said

little tip :- i don't heat it water as by the time i take vial and load it tends to go little cold so what i do is i prep the syringe all set then i blow dry the syringe with DRY HEAT , I use Mrs hair dryer . at max heat setting blow dry the whole syringe top to bottom , sides ways for 15-20 sec. bigger barrel more time. slin syringe less time and it does the job. Heating it makes a difference. all the best to you.

Genotec tren ace and test prop no PIP.

Heat oils like others said

little tip :- i don't heat it water as by the time i take vial and load it tends to go little cold so what i do is i prep the syringe all set then i blow dry the syringe with DRY HEAT , I use Mrs hair dryer . at max heat setting blow dry the whole syringe top to bottom , sides ways for 15-20 sec. bigger barrel more time. slin syringe less time and it does the job. Heating it makes a difference. all the best to you.

Cool that's a great tip, thanks for sharing mate!

Cool that's a great tip, thanks for sharing mate!
no worries mate. anytime. This way u can fine tune the heat. in hot water u cant as water tends to go cold as well. dry heat is best no mess like getting a cup, heating water, waiting for it etc.

good luck with your show. Hope u get the gold! all the best to you.

Last edited:
ahh the good old days. anabolex UG..etc.:naughty::D

Oh lord. I remember that place. Yeah, things were crazy back then. BigKev made that place famous for a while with some drama.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner