over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blasting and cruising?

dnfss

Newbies
Hi bros,
I always see someone talking about cruising and blasting.But I am not sure the specific meaning of it.
Some guys say cruising is only on test cycle(is that so?) And it will be on a low dosage for a long time,but it is at the beginning of cycle or at the end?
And what is blasting? On a high dosage for a short time? Any AAS can run a blasting?
What cruising and blasting will cause? Or someone can leave a cycle for example.
Sorry for my verbosity.But really want to know.Thanks a lot.

gonna respond like this is a real thread...

"blasting and cruising" is a loose term for describing having times of the year you are using high doses and having times of the year you are using low doses.
what is "low" dose is different from person to person... but basically, blasting and cruising means NEVER coming off test or some kind of AAS but lowering dose for a time period then upping it again is the "blast"
-F2S

Blasting and cruising is just as Fit2serve said. It's never coming off. It's mainly utilized by those on TRT or guys looking to form a competitive career in bb'ing.

"blasting and cruising" is a loose term for describing having times of the year you are using high doses and having times of the year you are using low doses.
what is "low" dose is different from person to person... but basically, blasting and cruising means NEVER coming off test or some kind of AAS but lowering dose for a time period then upping it again is the "blast"
-F2S

you mean never stop cycle all year around?Only down the dosage? just like Arnold?

2-3 months at a higher dose
then
2-3 months at 150mg Test a week

But yes, everybody is different as it is a very loose term, some consider 400mg a cruise dose.

I"ve always done it with like 8 weeks blast....3 or 4 weeks cruise. I read the original stuff on anabolic review some time ago. Can't remember the guys name right now though.

I"ve always done it with like 8 weeks blast....3 or 4 weeks cruise. I read the original stuff on anabolic review some time ago. Can't remember the guys name right now though.

LOL

3-4 weeks also can be called cruise ? So after your cruising,what will you do? Blasting again? or cycle off?

3-4 weeks also can be called cruise ? So after your cruising,what will you do? Blasting again? or cycle off?

The idea is to "blast" with higher doses to help bring about growth and then "cruise" on a low dose of just test to try and maintain what you have built up. During the cruise you hope to get the side effects down and your body recovered enough so that you can safely blast again. If you do this then you are truly never off. By not ever coming off you don't ever crash like you would when you do and its easier to maintain muscle. The only problem I discovered is that the cruise dose for me had to be around 200-300 mg test/week and that did not allow my hematocrit to come back down to a healthy normal level. Some might have a different experience. I don't think the body ever truly recovers enough doing this to make it safe in the long run.

The idea is to "blast" with higher doses to help bring about growth and then "cruise" on a low dose of just test to try and maintain what you have built up. During the cruise you hope to get the side effects down and your body recovered enough so that you can safely blast again. If you do this then you are truly never off. By not ever coming off you don't ever crash like you would when you do and its easier to maintain muscle. The only problem I discovered is that the cruise dose for me had to be around 200-300 mg test/week and that did not allow my hematocrit to come back down to a healthy normal level. Some might have a different experience. I don't think the body ever truly recovers enough doing this to make it safe in the long run.
There are always risks, as with anything. I believe we have to truly ask ourselves "Is is worth the risk?" For me, it is. Only because I'm TRT for life. So as long as bloods look good, I feel good, I will accept the possible risks associated with blasting a cruising :).

There are always risks, as with anything. I believe we have to truly ask ourselves "Is is worth the risk?" For me, it is. Only because I'm TRT for life. So as long as bloods look good, I feel good, I will accept the possible risks associated with blasting a cruising :).

The problem is that to be true TRT the dose is going to be anywhere from 80 mg to perhaps 150 mg/wk, keeping your testosterone levels within normal limits for a young man.

Hint: the guy who said "LOL" is the guy you can't remember who said it ;)

Oh. Lol. If that's true he has a much different sn there and/or someone else posted it, I'm sure it was attributed but it's been quite awhile now. I can't remember.

The problem is that to be true TRT the dose is going to be anywhere from 80 mg to perhaps 150 mg/wk, keeping your testosterone levels within normal limits for a young man.
That's true. I was at 200mg wk for a while and it had my test around 1200 so it had to be lowered a tad :cool:

That's true. I was at 200mg wk for a while and it had my test around 1200 so it had to be lowered a tad :cool:

Yeah, my level usually sits at around 800 or so and that is on just 100 mg/wk. It can vary, but 200 mg/wk is definitely too much for anybody. I think the only time you might get much lower numbers on doses like that is when using UG stuff that is under dosed.

Yeah, my level usually sits at around 800 or so and that is on just 100 mg/wk. It can vary, but 200 mg/wk is definitely too much for anybody. I think the only time you might get much lower numbers on doses like that is when using UG stuff that is under dosed.

I have the same results...100mg gives me 600, 200 gives 1200

The wrinkle can be free test. At 100mg a week my free rest comes in at 200 (top of range is 155)

Returning to your earlier point, at 100mg a week even with that high free test, my physique regresses considerable over any length of time at those levels regardless of training / diet. As a result, if I hope notntonsoend half my time getting back to where I was, I can't really drop below 300-500mg test with a few units growth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity