over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Safest long term AI?

hoover291

Registered
I am on long term hrt. But this is for the guys who blast and cruse. I know the most used AI is arimadex. But with the heart and cholesterol issues over time. Are there better choices when you are cruising on test?

Looking for the best long term, and smartest options here.

I started my quest for information years ago. Found out I had low test and high estrogen naturally. I guess one to many hits to the balls.

So what would be the best bet?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

I am on long term hrt. But this is for the guys who blast and cruse. I know the most used AI is arimadex. But with the heart and cholesterol issues over time. Are there better choices when you are cruising on test?

Looking for the best long term, and smartest options here.

I started my quest for information years ago. Found out I had low test and high estrogen naturally. I guess one to many hits to the balls.

So what would be the best bet?

Aromasin is far easier on the lipids. It's also easier to dose for me according to bloods.

Is this also called extreamstane?

How do you dose it? How much test do you run?

not an ai but would prevent gyno, and its safer on cholesterol than ai's as ais raise it

Raloxifene as it s the only serm that has been shown to help bone health

no other ai or serm can do this and many hurt the joints, bones , etc

Last edited:
Aromasin, hands down. I've been running arimidex, but only because I still have some on hand.

Yes, Aromasin.
It also negatively impacts your lipids but not like letro for example.
It's potent but you might get problems with really high dosages of aromatizing AAS since there's a limit to the effective dose afaik (would like to know more here).
Check for interactions with other drugs if you choose aromasin.

Osteoporosis: take magnesium, calcium and selenium to counteract in the long run

Is this also called extreamstane?

No.

Compound is Exemestane and brand is called Aromasin.

Is it possible to run low does test without an AI? I will always have one on hand, but would like to keep long term risk as low as possible.

Is it possible to run low does test without an AI? I will always have one on hand, but would like to keep long term risk as low as possible.

It is but only blood work would tell you what's going on even if you aren't experiencing high estro sides.

What would be a good schedule for blood work? Two weeks after your first shot of test e? Or wait two months ?

Your goal is to cut AIs out permanently. Increase injection frequency instead of taking an AI. If you need an AI doing ONCE a week injection, cut the AI and try twice a week injection. That doesn't work ? Try 3x a week injections. Inject with slin pins, very easy!

Your goal is to cut AIs out permanently. Increase injection frequency instead of taking an AI. If you need an AI doing ONCE a week injection, cut the AI and try twice a week injection. That doesn't work ? Try 3x a week injections. Inject with slin pins, very easy!
I will have to try that. I have read a few times that lower doses more often keep yiur blood levels more stable. And this keeps estrogen from jumping up.

Safest? hard to say. All AI's/SERM's have side effects and different safety profiles, so its personally up to you what you consider 'safe'. Take Arimidex, very different side effects, as well as Nolva / Clomid. U can have a try.:D

Is this why a lot of guys run test prop? To keep things in line everyday?

That's what is repeated but it's not necessarily true. Plus the response, like other medications, can be very individual.

I think the biggest health issues with AI's are people not getting blood work done and absolutely decimating their E2.

**broken link removed**

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._With_Surgically_Resected_Early_Breast_Cancer

Thanks for sharing; that's some very useful information. I've never really dicked around with estrogen; always ran bloodwork to see it sit at an optimal level where sex drive isn't killed off, and water retention is at bay.

Do you think doses of AIs need to be adjusted long term (even if you're using the same TRT/Blast doses) since your body is always aiming for homeostasis, and might not react to the AI later down the road?

Has anyone tried DIIM (diindolylmethane)? I naturally have high estrogen as well and I have used DIIM while off cycle to keep estrogen down. Even when I'm off cycle I have lingering gyno that flares up (small painful lumps) but DIIM has reduced the pain to nil and reduced the size of the lumps/ prevented them from growing. I know I will need surgery one day but it isn't severe enough to affect my life too much.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried DIIM (diindolylmethane)? I naturally have high estrogen as well and I have used DIIM while off cycle to keep estrogen down. Even when I'm off cycle I have lingering gyno that flares up (small painful lumps) but DIIM has reduced the pain to nil and reduced the size of the lumps/ prevented them from growing. I know I will need surgery one day but it isn't severe enough to affect my life too much.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Never tried it or herd of its use this way. I will have to do some searching. How did you find out about this one?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity