over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winny or Clen for women

Drock225

Registered
Hey guys,
Conversation came up about using Clen over winny for female looking to drop a few extra pounds.
This would be one or the other, not stacked together or with anything else.
Would running one of these solo have a decent benefit?

I knew a female competitor who used clen and anavar exclusively.

my GF uses Clen with primo or anavar

What's your thoughts on winny only or Clen only?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

winny for "dropping pounds" is not for women.

if she wants to just drop pounds...little bit of clen
and more salads..

:cool:

Two different classes of drugs. Winstrol is an anabolic steroid and clen is a beta adrenergic antagonist. For simple loss of body weight clen is preferred, and will have less unwanted effects on her endocrine system.

Clen and T3. Low doses of each and a diet of fish and veggies.
Winny causes virilization and tends to mess with the voice.
Anavar is cool at 10mg per day if you want her on AAS. I wouldn't go there if it was my girl. I have in the past but don't see it as necessary.

Thanks for those that actually answered my question. Again, it was to get people's thoughts on either one, solo. Iam aware of the difference in compounds. Just was wanting others input as to how it was, if run solo. Thanks again

What part of apples to oranges are you NOT exactly understanding? One is a steroid, a hormone. The other is a beta 2 agonist, a breathing disorder drug, not a hormone at all. Big difference in effects and repercussions.

The fact you are asking about a steroid as a fat burner is another red flag that you are off base here on several levels.

Sounds like who ever you are helping is in for a wild ride.

What part of apples to oranges are you NOT exactly understanding? One is a steroid, a hormone. The other is a beta 2 agonist, a breathing disorder drug, not a hormone at all. Big difference in effects and repercussions.

The fact you are asking about a steroid as a fat burner is another red flag that you are off base here on several levels.

x2

The fact he is still asking about them separately shows a massive lack of understanding. It's bad because situations like this are common when it comes to women. They have people who shouldn't be advising them giving them cycle advice. Fair enough he asked the question on the forum but it's bad because it's probably his gf who will be using whatever reply he likes the sound of most.

Women and hormones definitely don't mix well. Most women don't need anything for their goals just a better diet. Now for women who are more serious about things I would say avar is probably the best and safest aas to look into. Start at 5mg and never go above 10mg. For fat burning then a low dose of clen (20-60mcg) depending upon tolerance. Now these are just guidlines and nothing is exact and some can even have issues with low dosed avar so they need to know the potential risks before you just put them on an aas cycle.

Out of the 2 you suggest obviously clen would be best but start very low and gradually build up the dose. Most women will regret trying winny unless they are really into physique development and don't mind the potential side effects (voice changes being fairly common with winny usage).

What's your thoughts on winny only or Clen only?

Only Winny cycle

It also speeds up the fat burning process during your work out. It enhances your body’s natural fat burning cycle, allowing for quicker results from your training regimen.

The average Winny dose for women includes 5-15mg orally once per day for 8 to 12 weeks. If you’re taking the injectable, a 25mg shot every three days will have a satisfying effect. Generally it takes about two weeks to notice the first effects.

Only Clen cycle

It helps to develop solid muscles and get lean without compromising on muscle function and body strength improvements. (But it is best to include Taurine and Potassium supplements as the use of Clen is at times associated with a slight reduction in the natural levels of taurine and potassium. )

The best dosage plan for women or for a Clenbuterol only cycle for women will be 40mcg, 60mcg, 80mcg, 100mcg, 120mcg, 100mcg, 80mcg, 60mcg, and 40mcg.. It is worthwhile to note here that Clenbuterol dosages should be increased or decreased by 20 mcg every week in such a way that the cycle starts with the low ( 40 mcg per day for women) and also end low (40 mcg per day for women).

Holy crap man. What in my question led you to make the assumption to any of your rant

point hes making, steroids do not burn fat, speculate all you want about binding strength and heat or anything but winny like all steroid builds muscles, more muscles burns more fat but directly it does nothing, go with the clen, lots of good protocols on usage

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass