over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experienced Primo Users...

GreenTLB6

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So after my upcoming show the plan for my next off season is to utilize more 'safe' compounds (test/gh/primo/Var) during my year long off season while saving harsher exotics (tren,mast,winny,etc) for prep only. As I do this longer staying safe is becoming more of a priority. Now I know gains may not come as quick with the more safe compounds but training and nutrition has always been my focus and most important to me.

I was kinda planning on something like this...
Test/primo/gh for 10-12 wks then..
Test/var/gh for 4-6
Cruise on 200mg test for 6-8 wks
Rinse/repeat

That being said what has been your favorite way to run primo for extended periods of time?
Dosage?
Length of cycle?
What effective stacks with it?
What were results like?

Primo 600 mg at least 18 weeks
test 250-400mg never stop
finish with var 50 mg , 4-6 weeks
great results, no sides:)

Last edited:
As far as looking more toward health, Var will decimate your HDL! Definitely have supplements in place to counteract that as best you can!!

As far as looking more toward health, Var will decimate your HDL! Definitely have supplements in place to counteract that as best you can!!

No doubt about it! Cardiac and liver health products are and will stay in place. I was just under the assumption that Var would be better to use in shorts spurts rather than tren/winny/mast.

The assumed risks are there...trying to minimize health hazards from tren (cardiac/kidney/liver), EQ (hematocrit/rbc), deca/npp (cardiac), winny (liver, cardiac). HBP associated with some of those as well.

Im not trying to be smartass here but, one can run 3-4 mg/day Albuterol after Var for 2 weeks and have great cholesterol numbers, right?

Last edited:
You can damn near do what you want with primo. If it is real and actual primo I've seen people stay on a gram for a year and have bloods as good as when they are off. I have stayed on 600mgs 6 months and my bloods were PERFECT. I don't mean perfect like "bodybuilding perfect" I mean perfect like doc saying "whatever you are doing keep doing it" perfect.

It is the nectar of the gods. Sure results don't pile on but if I had access I'd stay on 500mgs permanently....forever.

It's hard to find legit primo. Even a legit, old faithful source told me his primo is a small gamble...it is something but is it all or any actual primo? He could not guarantee it.

I don't care how rock solid or good to go anyone on this sites source is if wager at least 50% of the people here taking primo don't have real primo and that's a generous number. I'm more inclined to say 90%. Masteron and eq mix instead of primo can fool many. Eq and test prop works well too. I've had sources tell me this. Some have since removed their primo.

None of the above has anything to do with you OP I'm just on a tangent lol. Your plan looks good and primo kicks ass.

Last edited:
^ that's also my biggest worry about going into this. Legitimacy of product. I have spoke to a couple guys here you have pointed me in the right direction but you just never really know unless it's pharmacy. And at close to $300 a month for a solid dose of pharmacy it's not exactly in the budget...shit that's more than gh would cost a month. I'd be better off just running test/gh if I was going to spend that hahah.

I appreciate that answer though as it is of concern.

I have only ran Primo once, it was from GAULS and was on point. 600mg a week and worked great. I looked sexy as fuck ha, and my diet was not that good to be honest. How is it at complementing other drugs like tren? Is it a waste to run low mast 350ew, med tren, med test with something like primo? i really want to add an oral to my cycle but I do not want to crush my lipids. thinking something like primo may be a nice polisher but i dunno ha. Like I said i have only ran it once.

Nothing is ever set in stone.. But I run low test 250 to 300 mgs and 600 primo.. I'll run oral turinabol 50 mgs Eod in accordance with my workouts.. Joints feel great.. I feel good.. Blood pressure today was 123/63.. I'm getting bloods done soon.. I'm gaining well after my knee replacement where I hafnt trained for three months.. I'm 5'9 274 today... Want to be 250 or a bit less.. Primo makes me feel good and energized where test drags me down.. Again my " builders" are NPP, PRIMO ORAL TURINABOL and low dose tren everyone in a while..

I think my Primo is legit
500 test, 100 tren and 800 PRIMO!

Attachments

• IMG_6799.JPG
    IMG_6799.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 795
Nothing is ever set in stone.. But I run low test 250 to 300 mgs and 600 primo.. I'll run oral turinabol 50 mgs Eod in accordance with my workouts.. Joints feel great.. I feel good.. Blood pressure today was 123/63.. I'm getting bloods done soon.. I'm gaining well after my knee replacement where I hafnt trained for three months.. I'm 5'9 274 today... Want to be 250 or a bit less.. Primo makes me feel good and energized where test drags me down.. Again my " builders" are NPP, PRIMO ORAL TURINABOL and low dose tren everyone in a while..

Thanks again for the direction. I'm really looking forward to this type of run/feeling.

Real Primobolan

This is hard to find real. Real is always expensive in my experience.

Ton

after comparing with primobolan, I am going to opt for 1-test-cyp - cheaper and more anabolic . It seems more bang for buck . Any fdbk welcome

good luck on your cycle, youre shredded already

best wishes

Last edited:
Real ugl primo should cost about 50-75% of pharma primo. The ones I've seen tested have always been in that range price wise. 50-75% of $8-12/100mg do the math on that. Gonna cost you a pretty penny.

You can just do eq and donate blood. Run udca for liver and lipids. Var, drol, tbol, etc shouldn't be harsh on health markers or body if dosed correctly and steps are taken to ensure you protect your health. Things like SD, MT, dbol, deca, Clen and tren are imo what should be considered harsh. The rest is fairly easy to manage.

after comparing with primobolan, I am going to opt for 1-test-cyp - cheaper and more anabolic . It seems more bang for buck

best wishes

1tc kills lipids and where are you finding it? The powder factory stopped making it from what I was told. I haven't seen 1tc on any list in a long time.

Last edited:
Real ugl primo should cost about 50-75% of pharma primo. The ones I've seen tested have always been in that range price wise. 50-75% of $8-12/100mg do the math on that. Gonna cost you a pretty penny.

You can just do eq and donate blood. Run udca for liver and lipids. Var, drol, tbol, etc shouldn't be harsh on health markers or body if dosed correctly and steps are taken to ensure you protect your health. Things like SD, MT, dbol, deca, Clen and tren are imo what should be considered harsh. The rest is fairly easy to manage.

1tc kills lipids and where are you finding it? The powder factory stopped making it from what I was told. I haven't seen 1tc on any list in a long time.

interesting my guy has it on his list

i am running the brewed gear for my prep and its working GREAT . Maybe ill do the primo route, is it hard to get to hold in 200mg concentration?

200 ml will more than likely have EO oil, nasty stuff, and cystic acne to Boot!

interesting my guy has it on his list

i am running the brewed gear for my prep and its working GREAT . Maybe ill do the primo route, is it hard to get to hold in 200mg concentration?

You sure it's legit 1tc? You can get similar effects to 1tc with eq mixed with low dose tren. Go to how much you trust your guy and his rep.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131