YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First comp prep - Clen, T3, ECA needed or not?

1ntense

Registered
Ive decided to do a show at 8 weeks out, a few people have told me that I can be ready including my coach whom I respect, Im not looking for opinions on that just to be clear lol.

Ive been advised to take some clen if I want to, I really don't know anything about it really other than its thermogenic and sides can cause you to shake.

Ive ran ECA before and it was ok, it kind of left me feeling a bit weak sometimes though.

T3 I don't know much about either but know you can lose muscle on it so not sure whether to bother with any of the above really.

Im an ectomorph and with cuts Ive done in the past (2 to date) Ive dropped fat pretty quickly so thinking I can probably do it without.

Are the sides with clen worth it? For those who compete what do you recommend for fat burners if any?

If I had a respected coach, I'd ask him.

Clen was the worst thing I've tried. Sides were just scary. Severe headaches, heart palpitations, tremors, etc... Hated it.

I don't think you need any of these to be honest. A sensible diet plan and gear will get you there.

Thanks Alex, if you are who I think you are then I know you're a very respected coach so I may just not bother with any of them.

My coach did say to take some if I wanted to, if I was comfortable with taking them which Im not really. I can't remember exactly what I read years ago about it but I know it put me off using it so will more than likely just leave it. Heart palpitations don't sound fun.

well, if this respected coach said you can be ready in
8 weeks....which is NOT a lot of time..

then you are already very lean...

and you probley dont need it..

:cool:

x 2 to what Allex said ...

clen is just nasty. I got ALL THE SIDES Allex described. not for me. Horrbile horrible. 500- 1 gram DNP crystal I can work out (need carbs though). Clen I am over and out even at little dose. Ephedrine hcl - no problem. I dont use it anymore though. Clen is just not heart friendly.

Every coach has their preferred choice ..

eg..

Aceto like T3 more and not clen
Paulmbo looooves clen and not T3

You have to find for yourself with trial and error which thermogenic compound suits your system. No coach can dictate. If it does not suit your system DO NOT use it. Do not FORCE it on you just because so and so coach loves it. Your body will dictate what works best for u.

Whoever you're thinking of, I'm not him. ;)

Allex was Brazilian champion bodybuilder back in the day. Since he RETIRED & stopped using all that pharma Brazilian gear a hurricane of estrogen hit him and he actually ended up developing a Brazilian booty . Now a days he teaches kids in Brazil and on pro muscle how NOT to fuck it up in bbing.

Allex can be found doing dumbell concentration curls in a little corner of various gyms in Brazil saving his old crippling bones and giving seminars/ telling stories of the legends from his hayday.

Everyone loves Allex :D:headbang:

x 2 to what Allex said ...

clen is just nasty. I got ALL THE SIDES Allex described. not for me. Horrbile horrible. 500- 1 gram DNP crystal I can work out (need carbs though). Clen I am over and out even at little dose. Ephedrine hcl - no problem. I dont use it anymore though. Clen is just not heart friendly.

Every coach has their preferred choice ..

eg..

Aceto like T3 more and not clen
Paulmbo looooves clen and not T3

You have to find for yourself with trial and error which thermogenic compound suits your system. No coach can dictate. If it does not suit your system DO NOT use it. Do not FORCE it on you just because so and so coach loves it. Your body will dictate what works best for u.

Wondering where you heard this? Not calling you out just wondering because I'd like to listen to him speak about his opinion on using it

As Tenny said, if you are lean enough to be 8 weeks out for first comp you shouldn't need any of those supps. You don't need em anyway in my experience. if fisrt comp see what you can do without em then add em next time maybe and see if the difference was worth the cost and sides etc.

just cuz you can take a supp, doesn't mean you should.
-F2S

Whoever you're thinking of, I'm not him. ;)

For some reason I thought you were that Alex Azarian.

Not sure why but I did. It appears that you're not quite as prolific in the bodybuilding world as he. My apologies :p

For some reason I thought you were that Alex Azarian.

Not sure why but I did. It appears that you're not quite as prolific in the bodybuilding world as he. My apologies :p

Alex Azarian passed away.

Oh shit, I wasn't aware.

RIP Alex. From what I heard you were a very knowledgable guy and contributed a lot to the bodybuilding world.

For a physician, recommended dose of Clen was 20-60mcg/d. If you want to do those 120mcg cycles of Clen, then knock yourself out. But Clen is selective and powerful, thus SHOULD be used in a precise and surgical manner.

But like Alex said, the shit is nerveracking as a selective nor-adrenal, because it a powerful stimulant that does not give you any "good-feelings." It always helps at least to have some dopamine to help you feel-good too.

Substituted Phenethylamines such as Ephedrine will always pump out some norepinephrine, but they'll at least give you a tiny bit of dopamine support too.

Wondering where you heard this? Not calling you out just wondering because I'd like to listen to him speak about his opinion on using it

Sure mate no worries..

ok u need to head to u tube. and rx muscle channel and find iron debate show hosted by dave p. I don't think i can post links to Rx .

I am pretty sure its the one where he invited Jerry Branium and aceto ( Aceto is in house anyway to rx ) and a question was put from audience to all three coaches something like 'what are your top three compounds overall or what u like for pre contest dieting for fat loss chemical wise ..

aceto choice was T3. He said i like T3 something along those lines

Paulmbo choose clen.

cant remember what jerry said.

Its a very good episode. U should watch it. Jerry was fantastic. Aceto said he really respected jerry and if he was to sit and listen to anyone in the industry Jerry would be the man from a very select few.

Remember aceto loves experience. He doesn't like PhDs Einsteins who only have studies to back what they saying and no real world proven track record. Jerry knows his shit. Love both Jerry and Aceto. There are times its hard to shut Jerry up but its ok he is far too passionate we can not put a number on it lol. all the best. Hope u find it useful.

not to sound like a heretic here...

but I don't really get why people place so much value on what these top "gurus" have to say.

I mean, no doubt they have knowledge, but how much credit do we really give them?

they work with the top genetic freaks of our day.. Heath, Cutler, Cedric, Kai, Ramy, etc..

they didn't make those guys look amazing... their genetics and work made them look amazing.. im sure if they were to train really hard, and diet/cardio really hard, they would have absolutely no need for any guidance other than a separate pair of eyes to keep them from second guessing themselves during prep week.

and yet, they've still come into competition looking off.. Kai at the O a couple years back, Phil is looking worse every year etc. Beyeke hadn't looked good in years until this year's Arnold brazil.

it's like being a mechanic who only works on the top-of-the-line sports cars... and having everyone praise you for how fast they go/how well they handle.

id rather have a coach who can make a stick of butter shredded, than a genetic freak look freaky.

idk...just my .02

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner