over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with skin rash..

foxman101

Registered
So before we start. No it's not an STD or any other bullshit.. So please keep comments serious and on track guys.. Thanks in advance
I originally posted this in Lk3 thread but figured I'd give it a go here also just in case it could help.. Sooooo

Ok guys.. Need some help
And advice .. Figured I could ask here since LK3 and you guys know a lot about this stuff..

So past 2 months I've been dealing with a rash that is in my groin. I've seen doctors and also a Dermatoligist ..
Originally went to urgent care on May 8th.. Cuz of the rash as I thought it was an STD... It wasn't ..

The conclusion is the rash and soreness I'm getting is caused from sweating and I assume baterica entering the hair folicals.
I've been prescribed 2 antibiotics and 1 anti fungal. I've went thur them the past few weeks and tho
I'm showing signs of being better I'm not 100%.

It's almost like a never ending chaff..
Besides the meds,
I've used baby power, and monkey butt.
And even diaper rash cream (desitin)
All in all the desitin seems to work the best, and I can still get thru day to day activities.. Including the gym..
Lately i haven't been wearing any underwear when I can and only wearing it when needed, also sleeping naked has become common.

Are their any items that LK3 offers that might make my skin stronger / durable ?
Or any cream that may work better for me?
I've used
--oral Cephalexin (4 weeks)
Triamxinolone Ace 6 weeks.. (3 bottles)
And one tube of Econazole nitrate cream.. 1 week.
I have also used and am using a OTC anti fungal / jock itch cream to try and help but it seems worthless.

If you guys have any idea on things to help I'm all ears..
I live in FLA now and this is my first summer here , the docs say it's my body adjusting but tho I can believe it I don't buy this bullshit of there is nothing to do.. There is one script they said I can get but its $600 for 10 days and even then I don't think it'll help much.

If LK3 or any guys have ideas please let me know.. I'm sick of being uncomfortable , living a lower quality of life and not being able to go hard in the gym. Please not this is not just a little red rash. It can get very serious, I'll try and post pics if needed.

Thanks guys !!!

Do you wear Boxer briefs? Almost knee length? Maybe something with a poly blend that will help your thighs glide against each other? That seems to help me when it gets hot outside.

Hey bro. Did your doctor tell you what things cause your skin rash? AFAK. Liver toxicity can also be the cause of certain skin rashes. So did you take high dosage of some steroids with obvious hepatotoxicity such as superdrol? Please tell me about your cycle?:D

I normally wear under armour spandex like the tight ones..
And yeah my thighs are def rubbing not gliding
This has never happened in the past, where it does run I have zero hair

And landmark, I was on sust/tbol but have been on pct since March ..and off everything past few weeks.

The doc says I'm sweating so much and that's causing the problems however I'm not sure I believe that..

I shower 3/4 times a day and even switched from Irish spring to dial anti bacterial soap to try to help.

If I use a diaper rash cream as like a "lube" I'm fine for an hour or so until that pretty much rubs off..

i had something similar probably 20+ years ago..

right under the sack, right where the thighs touch and rub.

i got rid of it soaking in oatmeal baths, twice a day.
and then rubbing alittle oatmeal powder directly on it
for during the day...

i also did the spandex shorts with gauze over the area, to protect
it i guess....started slowly going away just keeping it dry, and the baths.

:cool:

Tea tree oil might help. As well as being an anti-fungal/anti-bacterial agent, it also helps dry up the skin. Used to use it all the time back in my wrestling days to help with similar issues. For $7 a bottle couldn't hurt to try for a couple of weeks!

Thanks guys I will try these..
Shit I'd try anything at this point no idea how or why this is happening,
I'm guessing it's the humitdy and tempature in fla.
Never had his before ..

My wife switched laundry detergents on me, made my rash everywhere. Had to switch to "ALL" and re-wash everything in our house. Yours sounds specific to an area, but mine was worse where I had no hair. Just throwing another potential out there.

My wife switched laundry detergents on me, made my rash everywhere. Had to switch to "ALL" and re-wash everything in our house. Yours sounds specific to an area, but mine was worse where I had no hair. Just throwing another potential out there.

Yeah man I feel you on that, I have to use tide or Kirkland brand for my clothes anything else and I also break out in a rash,
Same goes with deodorant .. Have to use a certain few kinds, if not , rash.

To update tho, went and got some tea tree oil and coconut oil, going to try these instead of all the scripts.
#fingerscrossed

i think keeping it moist is a BAD idea...

Agreed, coconut oil will keep it moist whereas tea tree oil will dry it out

i think keeping it moist is a BAD idea...

I normally wear under armour spandex like the tight ones..
And yeah my thighs are def rubbing not gliding
This has never happened in the past, where it does run I have zero hair

And landmark, I was on sust/tbol but have been on pct since March ..and off everything past few weeks.

The doc says I'm sweating so much and that's causing the problems however I'm not sure I believe that..

I shower 3/4 times a day and even switched from Irish spring to dial anti bacterial soap to try to help.

If I use a diaper rash cream as like a "lube" I'm fine for an hour or so until that pretty much rubs off..

Yeah, it's good to keep skin dry and take shower many times a day. and maybe your doc is right. IMO, although Tbol is a mild steroids, but it also can produce some side effects in the high dosage, The potential for androgenic Turinabol side effects include: increased sebum secretion (oily skin), increased bouts of acne (linked to increased sebum secretion),and the increased risk of triggering Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) in individuals that possess the genetic trait required for the condition to manifest itself. So the oily skin may exacerbate your skin rash. Could you tell me how many dosage of Tbol you run?

Answer from M.D.

WOW-what a nightmare- sounds like you have an iatrogenic issue-too many topicals including the anti-fungal and the steroids- here is b/a pic of a guy with a topical steroid dermatitis,notice the proximity to hair follicles....and he used a stem cell cytokine preparation-will give you the link-great stuff.

Oh wow image needs a url-if you email me I'll be happy to send you the image and the link-

Best,
Dr.Kim

Few tips:

Yes, use the sprays. Clean area completely. Dry with hair dryer like the old guys at the gym. Use super moisturizing soap. Do not use super hot water. Get high performance underwear.

You may also consider probiotics as this can be a sign of an imbalance.

Reduce Alcohol if you consume it.

These things will also lead to more repeat visitors to said area.

Pwood

Yes, it all started when I decided to shave my groin area and my thighs..
And during the time yes I was consuming a lot of alcohol, prob up too and maybe over 2 bottles of vodka a week plus maybe a 6-12 pack of beer, between parties and being out at beach almost daily.

It seems to me during the day while working if I keep it moist and "gliding" I'm ok or I can try and keep it dry with powders and that seems to work for a small amount of time ..

Dr Kim I'll email you now..

I picked up some tea tree oil and will start applying tomorrow..
Also have some anti fungal cream if needed..

Thanks for all the help..
The pain wise stuff is gone but I can still feel the effects it had on me and now my skin in that area feels very weak..

Ooo and I was doing test400 from UA
And 100mg turanabol... Also form UA

At 100mg Ed
And 800mg a week t400.. Did about 8-9 weeks
Tbol only first 7 weeks..

But at time of infection / rash tbol wasn't being taken or was just ending

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member