over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

feeling great on 4iu/ 40 years old...love it

Newbies
long story short... first post, I know. I have been reminded several times by my head shrink to write things down (how I feel/felt ) and talk about them. killing two birds with 1 stone. I have some depression still, and on medication. been on gh for 17 days now and the effects are great...feeling really good. probably been on and off gear/peptides for ten years now. first time with gh...woah

long story short... first post, I know. I have been reminded several times by my head shrink to write things down (how I feel/felt ) and talk about them. killing two birds with 1 stone. I have some depression still, and on medication. been on gh for 17 days now and the effects are great...feeling really good. probably been on and off gear/peptides for ten years now. first time with gh...woah

And the kind of GH your on is?? Pharma, Green, Grey, Black, Yellow, Blue, do tell.............

they are grey. generic. just thought I would share. Anybody else just plain feel better in this short period of time?

I know many think it takes awhile to feel gh.. And I agree to get the full effect you gave to be in awhile,, but I can tell HGH in jyst a week in regards to joints feeling a bit Better and feeling pumped..

Been on blacks for about 40 days now. Noticed some changes about 21 days...body is fuller. BF..especially in the abd. Is dramatically down. Feeling of well being is also very apparent. Leaness is improved too. Sleeping great also.

Agree big time on the overall sense of well being and feeling pumped, Im also a bit leaner. Been on test e and npp for a while now adding in superdrol, dbol drol sometimes every so often. But man, I dont think I want to get off of this

Agree big time on the overall sense of well being and feeling pumped, Im also a bit leaner. Been on test e and npp for a while now adding in superdrol, dbol drol sometimes every so often. But man, I dont think I want to get off of this
R u running any T4 with ur GH?

Basically what I am doing with 4 ius a day with GH and sust rather than test e. Noticing my skin looking better. Staying leaner and my nails growing like crazy haha.

R u running any T4 with ur GH?

no I'm not. I kinda researched into that but didn't buy any. Do you think it's a good idea? I know there is great synergy between the test & gh. Not sure on the T4

Basically what I am doing with 4 ius a day with GH and sust rather than test e. Noticing my skin looking better. Staying leaner and my nails growing like crazy haha.

Have not noticed any skin changes, I'm still ugly...but I don't care. Funny you mentioned your nails because I've noticed my fingernails are a bit longer. I cut the shit out of my finger @ work a couple fridays ago and it damn near healed up in a week. Could be the gh or not I don't know

I know many think it takes awhile to feel gh.. And I agree to get the full effect you gave to be in awhile,, but I can tell HGH in jyst a week in regards to joints feeling a bit Better and feeling pumped..

Most definitely. I feel the same way. With REAL HGH I notice the effects very quickly. The are very small,,subtle changes but they add up over time. I sleep better,,my pumps improve,,skin, hair,nails, all improve.

But that freakin carpel tunnel can be annoying sometimes.. I'm on TPs greys and blacks and the stuff is awesome..

unfortunately i am having the opposite after 2mths of Keifei-3ius/day, joints aching everywhere, i feel like a 80yo. :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131