Registered
Verified Customer
I'm running the following:

Cyp at 400mg pw (5 weeks in)
Tren e at 400mg pw (3 weeks in)
var at 50mg per day (3 weeks also)
GH at 3.3iu 5 days a week since the start
Caber twice a week and stane as needed

Why the fuck am I losing my mind? I had a new chick over and I couldn't sleep so im out right now chain smoking cigarettes sitting in front of a cafe, I haven't bought a pack in months. I already fucken regret it.

I'm buying my parents a house and taking their house so that is on my mind but that isn't necessarily a bad situation, it's a good thing. My sister and I are working on opening a toxicology clinic which is very exciting, it's stressful but definitely not a bad thing either. The last thing is I broke up with my ex recently and I couldn't stop thinking that she was about to come knock on my door. If she did that she would be be one that looks dumb but it would definitely be a problem and stressful to the chick currently in my bed. The odds of it actually happening are low but in mind very possible. I even took a Xanax which I've probably only taken 3 my entire life but it did nothing.

Is this all just the tren messing with me? Before today I felt like a fucking god which I usually feel like on cycle and I'm getting results like I've never seen before. Can anyone relate to this?? Sorry to sound like a bitch I didn't really know where else to turn.....

Last edited:
So you got afraid that your ex is gonna knock on your door, then you left your new girl in your bed and went to a café to smoke cigarettes...

Well, the toxicology clinic was some good thinking.

Sounds like your hung up on your ex

Not hung on her as in I miss her but if you said hung up on her because I feel like shit for leaving her then yes definitely. I've been wanting to leave her for months the only thing stopping me was hurting her and leaving her alone, that and I was invested into her family like a son which just compounded everything. She leaned on me for everything and lived a hard life. I know that will pass but still I do feel selfish about it even though I know it was the right thing. Going to sound like a dickface douche here but I've got lots of options in much better situations than her, I've been yearning to be single and enjoy my life without consequences from her for a long time. I went from a 6 year relationship where I was engaged and found out she was cheating the whole time a few months before the wedding then instantly to a rebound relationship for this past year or so, if you can call that a rebound.

Hung up on hurting her then yes I hate myself for that but hung up on being in a relationship with her? No I'm actually quite relieved and feel free for the first time in a very very long time, lost the prime of my youth. It was the thought of her knocking on the door catching me with another chick that was bothering me.

And shit......you should see this chick I have in my bed right now worshipping me. I swear the whole test and pheromones thing is not a myth!! :D

So you got afraid that your ex is gonna knock on your door, then you left your new girl in your bed and went to a café to smoke cigarettes...

Well, the toxicology clinic was some good thinking.

In my dumb defense I was able to text my ex and find out she was home sleeping, definitely alleviated that but it's still in my mind. Like I said I'm losing it....

And oh yea my little sister has a masters in chemistry and my older sister has a masters in health administration. Those places make disgustingly ungodly amounts of money, I have the finances and we have doctors in the family to get us started I would be an idiot not to do it! My little sister has been working as the lead chemist in one for a year or so now doing recon! I work my ass off and live a good life but even if it's just the samples from the doctors in our family it will change all of our lives so much it's almost incomprehensible that it's going to happen.

What should be on my mind right now is how much it's going to pay off slaving away to put my sisters through school and keeping all the money that I was planning to use on the life with that cheating whore and using it for something so much greater. But no that's not what I'm thinking about....

Wtf is dis shit

Last edited:
Not hung on her as in I miss her but if you said hung up on her because I feel like shit for leaving her then yes definitely. I've been wanting to leave her for months the only thing stopping me was hurting her and leaving her alone, that and I was invested into her family like a son which just compounded everything. She leaned on me for everything and lived a hard life. I know that will pass but still I do feel selfish about it even though I know it was the right thing. Going to sound like a dickface douche here but I've got lots of options in much better situations than her, I've been yearning to be single and enjoy my life without consequences from her for a long time. I went from a 6 year relationship where I was engaged and found out she was cheating the whole time a few months before the wedding then instantly to a rebound relationship for this past year or so, if you can call that a rebound.

Hung up on hurting her then yes I hate myself for that but hung up on being in a relationship with her? No I'm actually quite relieved and feel free for the first time in a very very long time, lost the prime of my youth. It was the thought of her knocking on the door catching me with another chick that was bothering me.

And shit......you should see this chick I have in my bed right now worshipping me. I swear the whole test and pheromones thing is not a myth!! :D

it looks like you're staying humble, so that's definitely a good sign

it looks like you're staying humble, so that's definitely a good sign

Haha remember that one thread?

Trying to be a little too transparent trying to get help I guess, I'm not normally a cocky fuck usually the opposite. All kinds of fucked up in the head right now...

Seriously do you any of you guys get panic attacks because of gear or shit like that?

I think it's because you're not taking real pharma Tren. I only use French Parabolan, and I never notice a thing.:)

But really, I don't get panic attacks from gear, just when I can't breath because of COPD.

Otherwise, it's just anxiety from anxiety, and mental stuff like that.

Haha remember that one thread?

no joke I was going to write "how do you stay humble when the girls get nicer and nicer??" ;)

I don't suffer from anxiety at all, but taking 10 deep breaths and counting to 10 always helped me when I was really stressed.

I would advise that you go for a nice walk instead of resorting to Xanax and cigarettes.. sounds like you have a good thing in the works, just focus on that and put the negative things out of your head.

perhaps you would benefit from being single at the moment, not chasing women at all.. just doing a lone wolf-type thing while you develop your business venture.. sounds like the last thing you need is more complications

The combination of tren equipose and crowded places
makes me get very nervous sometimes...
Then it goes away after a while.
So gear def can cause panic attacts.
Suck it up and be a man and up your dose.
That s the game we play :star-wars
I found that HGH has a calming effect on tren and
equipose.

Last edited:
Just quit stressing out man everyone has gotten worked Up about something sometime or another just tell your self your good and think positive

Hey bro. I think you might be a little anxiety, maybe you could go to the gym, then emptying yourself and putting yourself into workout completely.:p

sound like you need the shit slapped out of you....

:)

This is usually explains my freaking out:

Attachments

• Friday_A_lil_Twinny_Twin_Twin.jpg
    Friday_A_lil_Twinny_Twin_Twin.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 423
no joke I was going to write "how do you stay humble when the girls get nicer and nicer??" ;)

I don't suffer from anxiety at all, but taking 10 deep breaths and counting to 10 always helped me when I was really stressed.

I would advise that you go for a nice walk instead of resorting to Xanax and cigarettes.. sounds like you have a good thing in the works, just focus on that and put the negative things out of your head.

perhaps you would benefit from being single at the moment, not chasing women at all.. just doing a lone wolf-type thing while you develop your business venture.. sounds like the last thing you need is more complications

Slice that was the same dude who...

first spoke about getting how to cope when girls cars houses get better and better

then he went on about old depressing shit like pensions retirement savings for old age..

then he raised a thread about 'hey guy i bought this fancy ass gun how do i use it'. He posted a pic with his finger on the fucking trigger!!! I was like oh no shit.

we don't get to see guns within civilian population in uk but i saw some gun experts americans on this board loose it on him and saying like 'fuck sake take your finger off the trigger going to blow u or someone' lol!!!

Then silence..........

no more threads from this dude since the gun thread..

I will let u draw a LS signature style conclusion/ comments on this one lol

Last edited:
And shit......you should see this chick I have in my bed right now worshipping me.

Pics or it didn't happen.....

Seriously.... drop the Tren... to me you're all over the place.. Just my .02

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner