advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Build up in Glute - Puss - No Other signs of Absess??

Wannaberipped2

Registered
On Monday of last week I had my normal jab of 1mm Test E and .5ml EQ in my right glute, come Thursday I had another jab exactly the same in the same place, it felt fine, I injected the oil and I could feel my glute increasing like there were build up, I pulled the needle out and some watery white puss came out…..
Now, 5 days later, I still have a lump under the skin, it’s not huge, but you can tell it’s the top right of the glute is bigger than the left side….
Obviously I would just put this down to oil not dispersing, I may have even gone too far to the top of the glute, but because of the puss that came out, and nothing has come out since, this just came out with the needle, and that was it…. I’m worried this is an abscess…. I have been taking anti biotics just in case, but there is no discomfort, no pain, no redness, it doesn’t seem to be getting any bigger, although I don’t think it’s getting smaller either……
Any thoughts?
Could this just go, or if there is puss, is there no way this would go without having it drained?

Like I say, it looks normal apart from it is bigger in this area, due to the build-up under the skin….

On Monday of last week I had my normal jab of 1mm Test E and .5ml EQ in my right glute, come Thursday I had another jab exactly the same in the same place, it felt fine, I injected the oil and I could feel my glute increasing like there were build up, I pulled the needle out and some watery white puss came out…..
Now, 5 days later, I still have a lump under the skin, it’s not huge, but you can tell it’s the top right of the glute is bigger than the left side….
Obviously I would just put this down to oil not dispersing, I may have even gone too far to the top of the glute, but because of the puss that came out, and nothing has come out since, this just came out with the needle, and that was it…. I’m worried this is an abscess…. I have been taking anti biotics just in case, but there is no discomfort, no pain, no redness, it doesn’t seem to be getting any bigger, although I don’t think it’s getting smaller either……
Any thoughts?
Could this just go, or if there is puss, is there no way this would go without having it drained?

Like I say, it looks normal apart from it is bigger in this area, due to the build-up under the skin….

ive been saying for YEARS the importance of site rotation....

cant make people listen though...

:(

ive been saying for YEARS the importance of site rotation....

cant make people listen though...

:(

TBH, I do usually, but i needed to be quick, and the is easiest place for me, usually rotate, glutes and quads :(

But, to the question at hand.....?

If it was truly puss, then there probably is/was an infection. The antibiotics may be clearing it up. No fever, no redness, then I'd keep an eye for a couple of more days. Then see a doc if it's not clearing up. Good luck.

If it was truly puss, then there probably is/was an infection. The antibiotics may be clearing it up. No fever, no redness, then I'd keep an eye for a couple of more days. Then see a doc if it's not clearing up. Good luck.

this is not true.....anyway

it sounds like you've been hitting the same spot for AWHILE.

it takes 2 weeks for oil to clear...more where there is scar tissue.

you can inject glutes in 4 different stops.....quads even more
tris lots of places...delts several different spots...then you can subq.

there is NO reason you should be hitting "the same spot"
in the same week...just stupid.

It might be a sterile abscess. I had that once with test suspension. I think it can happen with oil based too.

I had a really bad abscess once that required surgery and when the infection started the area was: hot to the touch, red, swollen, and the skin has a weird look like goose bumps. Later on once it got worse I had a very high fever.

If I were you I would get some antibiotics, see a doctor just to be safe. It can't hurt to see a professional and get some meds. If it does become infected then you are in for a world of hurt.

It might be a sterile abscess. I had that once with test suspension. I think it can happen with oil based too.

I had a really bad abscess once that required surgery and when the infection started the area was: hot to the touch, red, swollen, and the skin has a weird look like goose bumps. Later on once it got worse I had a very high fever.

If I were you I would get some antibiotics, see a doctor just to be safe. It can't hurt to see a professional and get some meds. If it does become infected then you are in for a world of hurt.

most docs just want to cut it open......without really knowing
wtf it actually is.....ive seen this TOO many times....

Any thoughts?

I recently dealt with an infected bicep. I'm stubborn so I refuse to go to the doctor. I drained blood and puss from a dozen sites every week until it healed. Removing the excess fluid several times has always worked for me.
Here is my self surgery pic. :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,077
most docs just want to cut it open......without really knowing
wtf it actually is.....ive seen this TOO many times....

That could cause more problems if it is not needed. When I had my operation it was long overdue. I had the damn thing for about 6 weeks. It just would not heal, and that was long after the fever was gone and I felt just fine. Apparently I had so much necrosis in the wound that it wouldn't heal properly. The doctor had to go in there and debride the dead tissue away. Once he removed the dead stuff and sealed it up it was just fine. Now I have a small permanent dent in my ass where I lost muscle.

I recently dealt with an infected bicep. I'm stubborn so I refuse to go to the doctor. I drained blood and puss from a dozen sites every week until it healed. Removing the excess fluid several times has always worked for me.
Here is my self surgery pic. :D

I tried that with my ass but it didn't work. If I had it to do all over again I would have gone to the doctor much earlier. Because I tried to handle it myself it got worse and really infected. The infection was so bad that my temperature climbed to 107. If I had gone in earlier the antibiotics might have handled the infection and I might have avoided surgery.

Still no change, deffo not growing....

Was thinking to drain it my self as it's not huge at all

Don't want it to harden up if its left alone?

Thoughts?

140e89ad4f1199b0c358891ecd3b2d37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still no change, deffo not growing....

Was thinking to drain it my self as it's not huge at all

Don't want it to harden up if its left alone?

Thoughts?

140e89ad4f1199b0c358891ecd3b2d37.jpg

Happened to my delt had an egg shaped lump on it. Drained 25-30cc of blood and puss and it was fine and never had a problem since.

What gauge did you use?

Just stick it in and pull the plunger...

Went in with 21g and just pulled out 1ml of blood, not sure if it was from the lump or vein?

Went in with smaller gauge bit higher up and deeper in, but nothing at all

Ill not cause any more trauma and leave it tonight

I would use an 18g and suck all that gunk out...I guarantee there is more than 1 ml in there...looks more like 20ml

Sometimes you are better off leaving it alone since right now it is sealed off and sterile inside. Once you break the skin you break that barrier and microbes can get in and start growing. Sometimes it isn't until after you go poking around that you get an infection.

I would say now that if you don't have any signs of infection that you should leave it alone. Your body will absorb the material inside there but it will take some time. If it becomes painful then I would see a doctor.

This is why it's a good idea to keep a box full of antibiotics on hand.
A well known foreign pharmacy has half a dozen well know antibiotics that can be used for problems like this.
For less than $100 you can get 20-30 tabs of every single one.

This is why it's a good idea to keep a box full of antibiotics on hand.

A well known foreign pharmacy has half a dozen well know antibiotics that can be used for problems like this.

For less than $100 you can get 20-30 tabs of every single one.

Definitely , my parents bring a ton back from India... Thankfully

It's gone now, drained 1ml blood from it, then it just gradually disappeared

1ml is nothing at all....

rotate them damn sites...

:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member