over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Giving you the info on whey-what to really look for

What about SynthePURE by Synthetek?

Both Synthetek and Dante's whey isolates always worked great for me:confused:

What about SynthePURE by Synthetek?

Both Synthetek and Dante's whey isolates always worked great for me:confused:

I've never used a whey concentrate myself. Most of the time, I use a blended whey, or a whey isolate.

Cold-filtrated whey isolate is simply pure protein, providing you're obtaining it from a quality source.

If you want precursors to glutathione, supplement with n-acetylcysteine.

If you want MCT's, take MCT's. Or take coconut oil and you get MCT's as well as lauric acid.

If you're trying to initiate protein synthesis, that's the role of l-leucine.

With whey concentrate you also get the milk sugar. Lactose causes digestive issues for many individuals.

The above pretty much covers things. I have used so many protein powders over the years. I have tried everything and a good standard whey isolate is superior to any concentrate. To me it's just fancy marketing trying to sell an inferior product. If you want immune benefits there are 1001 ways to get that through diet or supplementation. Synthetek's Synthepure is the best protein I have ever used but any good quality whey isolate (95% and above) should do a great job.

Whey protein concentrate makes me feel like a piece of shit 100% of the time I take it.

No thanks

doesn't seem like much of an "article" DrKim...
actually more like a cut and paste from bb.com.

we tend to take to STUDIES better than we take to
just opinions....

:cool:

Everyone touched on most points, but the following statement is incorrect.
"If your whey is from GNC- it’s likely an “isolate”. Pitch the whole thing-it’s not good for you."
GNC, like bb.com and others sell all kinds of products and throwing away a protein bc it has isolate is funny and absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take fats with whey isolate to make it last longer - simple way of making your own time release protein. No need to use concentrate shit.

When fats hits the intestinal tract the liver releases bile and bile tells the intestinal tract STOP - SLOWN DOWN !!! we got to digest this fat and that gives the protein a much longer life in the intestinal tract and a better chance to digest the protein.

Use almond butter, mac nut oil, cashew butter, peanut butter etc. Make it taste better too. Fats always delay the absorption of protein better then protein themselves and you do no feel u eating diet made of cardboard boxes.

So best recipe imo is...

Use a super high quality isolate like Synthepure and if u want it post workout have it with fast carbs and no fat . If you want it make it time release add some lovely healthy fats any other time of the day.

Last edited:
Use almond butter, mac nut oil, cashew butter, peanut butter etc. Make it taste better too. Fats always delay the absorption of protein better then protein themselves and you do no feel u eating diet made of cardboard boxes.

natural crunchy peanut butter + choc whey is delicious, I love that combo

Take fats with whey isolate to make it last longer - simple way of making your own time release protein. No need to use concentrate shit.

When fats hits the intestinal tract the liver releases bile and bile tells the intestinal tract STOP - SLOWN DOWN !!! we got to digest this fat and that gives the protein a much longer life in the intestinal tract and a better chance to digest the protein.

So best recipe imo is...

Use a super high quality isolate like Synthepure and if u want it post workout have it with fast carbs and no fat . If you want it make it time release add some lovely healthy fats any other time of the day.

you should have wrote your own "article" mate...:eek:

this i would agree with....

you should have wrote your own "article" mate...:eek:

this i would agree with....

There u go ...done mate. Got to do what the big man orders init ;)

Last time i tried to save a few bucks and i ordered concentrate. Nope. Worst mistake ever. I would cramp so fucking bad from the lactose in it, then have major hershey squirts. No thanks. I'll stick with isolate and pay the extra money for it.

Last time i tried to save a few bucks and i ordered concentrate. Nope. Worst mistake ever. I would cramp so fucking bad from the lactose in it, then have major hershey squirts. No thanks. I'll stick with isolate and pay the extra money for it.

Pay extra money for whey isolate... have you clicked on her link? You are paying more than double the price for an inferior product.

I have to add this sort of stuff may work on rich people who know nothing about bodybuilding and you can put them on $100's worth of supplements per month because they come in for a health boost or to look 10 years younger. But on here people know their stuff and if you try and fancy market an inferior product people see through it straightaway. The same can be said for all the nitrix oxide expanders, bcaa's and well everything in the list.

Last edited:
I never get into those non-substantiated arguments. I play video games.

I get on a Silicon Graphics Computer, and wond3r how it may help.

I'm sure that they may make great presentations, such as Toy Story and Terminator 2, but they are also used for nuclear reactors, hospitals, and military.

You know it is one thing to disagree, but to plug other people's proteins is going to far. She is a PAID sponsor. She believes in what she is doing. I got blood work through her and let me tell you, she is more thorough with blood work than any Doctor I ever been too. She also explains herself in easy terms and goes over EVERYTHING with the blood work. She is passionate about what she does, if anything, give her credit for that.

You guys finally get a Doctor on this board who REALLY cares about your health and all you guys been doing since she got here, is beat her down. Knowing more than someone and using tact with that goes a far way. That goes for anyone. Try using some respect and learn how to disagree and a good way.

One thing to add, I know a lot of you guys don't do regular blood work on this board. This is not directed to any on this thread. Top that off with non stop AAS use and I always say " Good luck with your futures" At that point, no protein will make a difference. I will go back to learning from everyone, even though I don't agree all the time. ;)

You know it is one thing to disagree, but to plug other people's proteins is going to far. She is a PAID sponsor. She believes in what she is doing. I got blood work through her and let me tell you, she is more thorough with blood work than any Doctor I ever been too. She also explains herself in easy terms and goes over EVERYTHING with the blood work. She is passionate about what she does, if anything, give her credit for that.

You guys finally get a Doctor on this board who REALLY cares about your health and all you guys been doing since she got here, is beat her down. Knowing more than someone and using tact with that goes a far way. That goes for anyone. Try using some respect and learn how to disagree and a good way.

One thing to add, I know a lot of you guys don't do regular blood work on this board. This is not directed to any on this thread. Top that off with non stop AAS use and I always say " Good luck with your futures" At that point, no protein will make a difference. I will go back to learning from everyone, even though I don't agree all the time. ;)

but its so hard.....

:(

:p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws