over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who power naps?

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Before kids I would sleep 9hrs and that was perfect for me. Now I get around 6.5-7hrs and I can tell a big difference. I read the taking only one 20 to 30 minute nap in the middle of the day can be really beneficial for energy increase. Anyone do this? Apparently anything more than 30 minutes you can feel really groggy for a little bit so 20 to 30 minutes is recommended.

you must be young......lolol.

in my 20s i would do this....at work.
i made a little place in the back,
as i had an hour lunch break back then.
i had it set up with a pillow and everything...lol

now im lucky to get 6 hours of sleep a night.

and FORGET about cat napping..:(

:cool:

Last edited:
When I was working 6 days a week.
I used to power nap after work.
I would typically work 6 to 4pm get home by 430 sleep 5 to 530 or 545 get up refreshed and go to the gym.
Did it that way for years. Now I have been lucky to have my work load reduced to 5 days for the first time in 7 years I'm done with the 6 day work week, and I'm finding I don't power nap as much. But during that time it was very beneficial to me and get me that second wind I needed to go to the gym.

-bx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I work from home so I nap everyday, but mine are generally around 45 mins. I only get groggy if go over an hour(sometimes accidentally turn the volume too low). My routine is nap then gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before kids I would sleep 9hrs and that was perfect for me. Now I get around 6.5-7hrs and I can tell a big difference. I read the taking only one 20 to 30 minute nap in the middle of the day can be really beneficial for energy increase. Anyone do this? Apparently anything more than 30 minutes you can feel really groggy for a little bit so 20 to 30 minutes is recommended.

I know this is off topic a bit, but have you been checked for any sleeping issues? I know you mentioned kids, which can definitely ruin someone's sleep. I use to have to nap daily to get through a moderate busy day. Since I was diagnosed with sleep ap, use my mask, I can sleep 7 hours and never need a nap. If I don't use my mask, I have to nap!

Usually I never have power naps. Although over the last few weeks I have pretty much not slept and all my sleeping is in the form of power naps :eek: I have pretty much been having 2 long power naps per day. I guess technically they are not power naps but I wouldn't count 2 hours as a good sleep :eek: I am only on 70mg tren a per day (high but nothing silly) so not sure what is going on. I will be lowering it to 30mg per day soon so hopefully I get back to normal sleeping.

I know this is off topic a bit, but have you been checked for any sleeping issues? I know you mentioned kids, which can definitely ruin someone's sleep. I use to have to nap daily to get through a moderate busy day. Since I was diagnosed with sleep ap, use my mask, I can sleep 7 hours and never need a nap. If I don't use my mask, I have to nap!

Sleep apnea but I've had a Cpap for years.

you must be young......lolol.

in my 20s i would do this....at work.
i made a little place in the back,
as i had an hour lunch break back then.
i had it set up with a pillow and everything...lol

now im lucky to get 6 hours of sleep a night.

and FORGET about cat napping..:(

:cool:

34 with a 3yr old, a 1yr old and an Italian wife. So really I'm like 54.

34 with a 3yr old, a 1yr old and an Italian wife. So really I'm like 54.

HAAA..

not that young then....!!!!

good luck bro...lol

shit.....if i could NAP....i would any chance i could get.

Law enforcement = power naps

Only sleep about 4 to 5 hours a night but i have the type of job(s) that let me catch a "cat nap" middle of the day. I say i nap 30 mins to 1 hour per day.

How does one gauge the "power" of their nap? ;)

I sleep 6-8 hours at night when I am not on trenbolone or overly stimmed out/adrenal fatigued

regardless, for 2 years straight i have been taking naps everyday. 1 hour nap. it's the only time you grow (in theory) and recover best.

I own my own biz and work for myself so I can often choose when - but i set myself up as a split shift for this reason purpose.

3-4pm and wake up at 5pm latest is ideal nap time for me.

Last edited:
Naps are for Babies.
And the very old.
Unless your sick ?

Last edited:
lol power naps....

I remember those good ole days.

For those who have infants (like me) and or younger kids, those days are long gone :cool:

HAAA..

not that young then....!!!!

good luck bro...lol

shit.....if i could NAP....i would any chance i could get.

Just tried as I had the day off. Up at 7 am. Ate got kids ready and been laying here in bed trying to nap for like 45min. Don't think I'm going to be able to pull this off.

I feel horrible after naps,,pretty much will ruin my day. I end up waking up after a nap groggy and GROUCHY!! For myself I'm better off just getting to bed earlier.

Started them in the army after pt and the tradition has continued after retirement. 1-2 hours after my workout is great while cycling tren as my sleep at night is not the best.

It is the middle of the Summer and you people have time to nap.
There is only 12 weeks of summer!
Me, ! I am Runnin with The DEVIL!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member