over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardillo weight training belt

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Who has Cardillo weight training here in our pro muscle family. I have contacted Steve Cardillo and thinking of getting one shipped to UK.

Do you like it , opinions etc

Please share.

I have used a lot of different leather ones in the past , all sorts and then tried Schiek like 5-6 years ago (neoprene ones) and settled on those as they are quite sturdy and decent.

I am thinking of getting this. So cool:cool::D:thumbup:

I am a huge Marvel Fan.

Attachments

• 1468175448190.jpg
    1468175448190.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 934
Looks cool! I would get a single prong if they have one. I use an inzer powerlifting belt and the only thing I regret is not getting a single prong. Although a bodybuilding style belt is probably not as stiff and easier to line ups both prongs. Either way I like the superman belt. Although a punisher belt would be even more bad ass and I'm pretty sure they make those to.

my current shiek powerlifting belt

cody wears the same. He gets paid for wearing it obviously. I dont !lol

Its a very good belt

Attachments

• 1468190182033.jpg
    1468190182033.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 689
Who has Cardillo weight training here in our pro muscle family. I have contacted Steve Cardillo and thinking of getting one shipped to UK.

Do you like it , opinions etc

Please share.

I have used a lot of different leather ones in the past , all sorts and then tried Schiek like 5-6 years ago (neoprene ones) and settled on those as they are quite sturdy and decent.

They are GREAT! If you have the money to spend,,well worth it IMO.

I don't think cardillo makes a single prong belt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think cardillo makes a single prong belt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have seem one with a single prong either. It doesn't bother me though personally.

Ive used many over the years and i like 2pood 4" weightlifting belt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I've had two Inzer belts over many years. Can't imagine usng anything else. The first one, double prong, was ripped off. My ex got me my current single prong like 14 years ago. I'll probably never need another.

I used a Cardillo belt when I competed in powerlifting. Best belt out of the box I ever used.

That being said, I had also used an Inzer.....after it was broken in I don't know that I would be able to pick one over the other.

The only reason I switched is I outgrew the Inzer.

Waist-wise not weight lifted wise! :D

I've had two Inzer belts over many years. Can't imagine usng anything else. The first one, double prong, was ripped off. My ex got me my current single prong like 14 years ago. I'll probably never need another.

Inzer also are truly very very good but u cant have them on all the time. They mainly for big moves like squats deads

Inzer also are truly very very good but u cant have them on all the time. They mainly for big moves like squats deads

Its the only belt that I ever used.

Its the only belt that I ever used.
Maldorf I like to wear a belt from start to finish of a workout even if i am doing double lateral raises. I do not like expending the waist AT ALL. want to keep it as small as possible.

Are u saying you find Inzer comfortable enough to wear on during the whole workout? its bit on the thicker side and not tapered same width all around right ? Thanks mate.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Maldorf I like to wear a belt from start to finish of a workout even if i am doing double lateral raises. I do not like expending the waist AT ALL. want to keep it as small as possible.

Are u saying you find Inzer comfortable enough to wear on during the whole workout? its bit on the thicker side and not tapered same width all around right ? Thanks mate.

Have you checked out some of the belts from elitefts?

Have you checked out elitefts belts?

Have you checked out elitefts belts?
OTL hi mate i have. I xan get those type in UK too from powerlifting shops like strengthshop.co.uk . not much diff.

But neither of them are as cool as cardillo lol

ac9f96dcc695468c25c09218f01cb0b7.jpg

No, I do not wear it the entire workout like you do. I just wear it during big lifts like over head press, bentover row, squats, deads. etc.

I do think you are short changing yourself wearing it all of the time because you want to stress your abs some to keep them fit. Some guys take it so far as to not wear a belt except during the heaviest of lifts. I still like to use it for major lifts.

I love Bobs belts. Much better quality belt than Inzer. Only thing is the rivets Inzer uses look more heavy duty.

I've used an Inzer dual prong and their lever lock. I prefer the lever lock for convenience, but they are equally effective. This belt might just last as long as I do.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear