Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 3 > 1 > 2

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • 3 > 2 > 1

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters

ALLEX

Banned
Okay, you have identical young male triplets and an experiment.

Subject 1 - Perfect diet, dialed in training, natural.

Subject 2 - Perfect diet, doesn't train, takes pharma grade gear, hires a well known drug guru and money is not a problem.

Subject 3 - Eats whatever, lunch is a burger, dinner is 2 slices of pizza. Trains consistently with a good program, same drug protocol as subject 2.

After one year, rate their looks, better to worst. Use the poll and comment if you want to.

Hi, Alex!

I would LOVE to say it would be subject #1! I think he WOULD be the healthiest...but just based on the LOOK?

I think individual #3 will look great if he has real drugs.

i googled this before answering. Allex is about to become a father. wants you and me to do his homework to see which one makes him the most contest money so he can retire, spend his days with feet propped up and reading over latest gear price lists.
Post in jest as we all know Allex can not read ;0

I would say 3>1>2. I think the gear being used by #2 will never make up for the complete lack of any training.

I like the way he thinks!

i googled this before answering. Allex is about to become a father. wants you and me to do his homework to see which one makes him the most contest money so he can retire, spend his days with feet propped up and reading over latest gear price lists.
Post in jest as we all know Allex can not read ;0
An evil genius! He could also have had kids with Iris Kyle:)

It's all pharmacy grade, properly dosed. Cycles are designed by an experienced steroid guru with unlimited money.

so no superdrol then....???

:rolleyes:

Okay, you have identical young male triplets and an experiment.

Subject 1 - Perfect diet, dialed in training, natural.

Subject 2 - Perfect diet, doesn't train, takes pharma grade gear, hires a well known drug guru and money is not a problem.

Subject 3 - Eats whatever, lunch is a burger, dinner is 2 slices of pizza. Trains consistently with a good program, same drug protocol as subject 2.

After one year, rate their looks, better to worst. Use the poll and comment if you want to.

Diet really is everything (makes the difference) but the clear winner is number 3.

first off......how old are these brothers....???

lets just say 25....lol:eek:

do they still live with mommy...???

lets just say yes.....:eek:

were these brothers "the cool kids" in school...???
or the overweight (husky) pimply face booger eaters...???

lets say cool kids.....

after one year.....
i say #1 is the clear winner.....and a honorable man.
i say #2 is now on his 3rd internet start up company and still gets
his "allowance" from mommy...
i say #3 is a heroin addict with 2 babies on the way. (2 different moms)
and getting ready to move them both into mommys basement...

:cool:

#3 would be the best competitive bodybuilder.

But #1 COULD look the best depending on genetics.

If "eats whatever" for the third kid implies IN ABUNDANCE, meaning lots of kcal therefore good amounts of protein, then n°3 will clearly outstrip his two bros.

Now, I was a bit hesitant between n°1 and 2... with regrets :p, I think n°2, provided all three boys have the same genetics, will look better that n°1... just look at what natural pulses of HGH and test can do during puberty without any diet or training...

So: 3>2>1

BTW, great idea of thread, Allex. :)

Right. He can get super lean, but without any muscle what would be impressive?

Wrong: even without training, n°2 will actually build muscle... drugs will increase protein synthesis, workout or not.

But #1 COULD look the best depending on genetics.

They are identical triplets, so let's assume identical genetics for the purpose of this experiment.

If "eats whatever" for the third kid implies IN ABUNDANCE, meaning lots of kcal therefore good amounts of protein, then n°3 will clearly outstrip his two bros.

Just your average joe who doesn't care about food or diet. Wakes up, slice of pizza from last night. By noon, drive by McD and grab a burger. Later in the day, feels hungry and a 6 inch Subway. Let's just say his diet sucks, but everything else is in place.

#2 >>> #1. it's been proven experimentally that 600mg test untrained gave much better results than good training natural. with high doses, hgh, slin etc added they aren't even close. i saw a few 1 > 2 and that's the common belief. no one wants to admit how much drugs help, everyone wants to pretend it's their hard work in the gym. i think we can all be proud of our work ethic and discipline while acknowledging that drugs are much more important in terms of muscle gains.

hard to judge 3. comparing perfect diets vs horrible diet. how important is conditioning vs size in how you judge looks? 3 will have much more muscle but much higher body fat. also, even though they all have the same genetics, WHICH genetics do they have: nfl elite genetics where they eat whatever and with hard training they're ripped, or fat boy genetics wehre hunger is unlimited and so #3 would pack on fat like crazy. if we assume average genetics then that would probalby put him between the two, so 2 > 3 > 1

kinda reminds me of blowjob vs vagina vs anal. i say vagina >>> anal. but the blowjob could be at any rank depending on how skilled she is.

2 will come last no matter what he is pinning. fella does not lift heavy objects against the force of gravity - DISQUALIFIED - TERMINATED - Should be given his last protein shake & a shot of testoviron on the electric chair for wasting them pharma oils !!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity