advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whats the strongest oral aas that you have ever used?

Whats the strongest oral you ever used?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

REPSTAR

Registered
What is your favourite , or the one you think was the strongest for adding size.

DBOL
ADROL
SUPERDROL
MIT
Pheraplex
OTHER?

Personally the best I ever touched was superdrol , the very original that came out, never saw gains like that, I would add so much density and size in just 5 days, hard to keep but I looked amazing on.

Why is it that pheraplex appears to be completely unavailable? I always hear about how incredible it was, but I never got a shot at it.

The only one on the list that I haven't tried was pheraplex. I voted SD. Gains were great but I felt like shit on it by the 3rd and final week.

I voted phera. Too strong, actually. 20mg more than enough. Definitely stronger than drol.

I've never used SD.

Tbol for me. My body reacted great with it. Took tbol for 8 weeks and kept almost everything from it. Very solid gains, especially for an oral.
I can't remember I added it to though.... I know test e, but there was something else as well..

Last edited:
M1T was amazing. My first foray into AAS were prohormones when I was 18-19, I used M1T and Superdrol when both were legal, my vote goes to M1T. I know a lot of people swear my SDrol but the lethargy was the worst I've ever felt in my life on any steroid. Nowadays, I prefer Anadrol as my go to -- and I've tried just about every accessible oral other than Methyltren.

I'm currently running halo and it's the only oral I've yet to try. Amazing strength and focus on the gym

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super drol lol

Tried them all excerpt for paraplex, m1t was by far the strongest put on like 20 pounds,

My body loves anadrol!!!
150mg per day and I blow up.
I'm old now so I only use 25mg adrol, 25mg dbol, 25mg tbol, 25mg TNE, 50mg masteron, 50mg NPP, 50mg test phenyl prop, and 50mg tren ace preworkout on workout days only. Low dosing my old ass... :headbang:

Real M1T like the stuff Imporium get is out of control powerful. The biggest problem will be putting them dowm after growing like a freakin Chia Plant.
Really, I suspect most of you guys have never dome real M1T powder.

CG

No doubt about it...REAL SuperDrol when it first came on the scene. Not this watered down Crap powders everyone is getting now.

Real M1T like the stuff Imporium get is out of control powerful. The biggest problem will be putting them dowm after growing like a freakin Chia Plant.
Really, I suspect most of you guys have never dome real M1T powder.

CG

Yeah, when I took M1T back when it was first introduced as a pro hormone I put on 11 lbs over a long weekend and 24 lbs in 4 weeks while my bench jumped a legitimate 50 lbs. In that month... I remember this distinctly as I did my combine testing while on it bc they didn't test for it then...lol
Superdrol gave move solid muscle gains and a much better look but that M1T made you crazy strong!

Anyone remember the original MAG10 by Biotest? It was that strong tasting liquid that made you blow up and get strong as hell? It was out from 2000-2002...Lol Anyone know what was really in that?

Last edited:
Anyone remember the original MAG10 by Biotest? It was that strong tasting liquid that made you blow up and get strong as hell? It was out from 2000-2002...Lol Anyone know what was really in that?

1-test/4-AD combo
Most of the guys on my hs football team were on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, up to this point, it has been Balkan Anadrol.

My body loves anadrol!!!
150mg per day and I blow up.
I'm old now so I only use 25mg adrol, 25mg dbol, 25mg tbol, 25mg TNE, 50mg masteron, 50mg NPP, 50mg test phenyl prop, and 50mg tren ace preworkout on workout days only. Low dosing my old ass... :headbang:

I could only imagine the pumps you get from that combo!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear