over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Palumbo on High GH Usage

Dave Palumbo is the best. Best bodybuilding content like every day.

He also called out that synthol delt freakshow from the Vancouver show in his interview with him.

I love watching Ask Dave. Such great content. The only thing I really don't agree with Dave on is his views on androgen receptor desensitization. He doesn't believe that the body will simply create more androgen receptors and that the amount of receptors is dose dependent.

Great guy though, and awesome content.

i love Dave's shows. all of them. very smart guy. #JumboPalumbo

Thanks for sharing, will watch. The live with interviews have been great, miss the iron debates. Hmr tops as always

funny the topic of fake GH didn't come up.

...wrong thread

Last edited:
Hello Dr. Kim,
I was prescribed low dose Bystolic at 5mg daily, which I take mornings. The drug was prescribed at the insistence of a surgeon who would not perform his work until my GP prescribed it. This was 5 years ago. I tend to get white coat syndrome because I am stressed/anxious at times.

I take my Bystolic in the AM, and my BP as measured about an hour later is often in the 120's over 75+ - 80's. In the early afternoon it will drop to 104 (107) - 65 (66).

What do you think of me dropping the Bystolic? Is it really needed? Is it safe to test my BP sans Bystolic, and how would I go about doing it...Woud I taper or just stop cold turkey?

I would be interested in your thoughts and I thank you in advance for your thoughtful reply.

I think you put this in the wrong thread??????

I enjoyed the history, stories and perspective.

It's funny u watch videos of this then watch the video of him and Jimmy the bull talking about using 300 anadrol a day for 4 year straight.. and how the one guy just says never use insulin it'll kill you. But I do agree that 4iu is a perfect dose for gh. Lots of studys comparing 4-8 iu how it's a very little difference and how 8 to 12 iu there is almost no difference. Which is also gonna be dependant on one's genetics obviously

If one gets very accurate gh ( pharm grade ect) 4 ius is great.. It packs a punch.. Now if one is using low grade gh and then using 8 ius or more that is where much of the misinfo on dosages comes about. Same with underdosed test evt..

What did you think about his thoughts on peptides?

Have u ever seen a guy rage about peptides who is pro or pro level size? No

Even based on our peptide "gurus" on this site they run a shit load of peptides and they always look pretty much the same I won't mention names but he always talk about 10 pound gains from this 15 pounds up from that and he has been the same weight and looked the same for the last 2 years. But now some of them now have to take blood pressure meds... Dave is spot on when he says peptides don't do shit except make you hold water and Jack up ur blood pressure. You may get a better sleep or hunger from them but that's as far as ull get

What did you think about his thoughts on peptides?

I believe it was a little contradictory when he points out that the liver can only make so much igf-1 from GH. Well in essence that same theory applies to gh secreting peptides and how much GH we can get naturally from the pituitary. Maybe its just enough to stimulate igf-1 from the liver without over or under doing it.

Other than that, the video was great. Really dumbs down a lot of things that get so carried away on the boards.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131