over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Dr.Kim promotion

drkimcrawford

Banned
Hi guys!

It's my 2nd month on the forum and I need to make a living so would appreciate it you'd take a look. Want a good analysis of YOU from me?

Want a one month **broken link removed**to take care of all health (can't help kidneys other than NO) and augment bodybuilding efforts with my discounted (15%!) bodybuilding kit which comes with lots of cool benes?Benes include a FREE email consult and a 75% discount off the annual program and a 10% lifetime product discount.

Want to try my favorites bcaa/l-glutamine powder and use the code BB20 for a 20% discount? This discount coupon will expire on: 8/1/16.

Finally, I will give the first 5 guys who say "I want a free email consult" this service.

And I'll give 5 different guys a free sample of my amazing nitric oxide enhancer called **broken link removed**-you can feel it.

Since so many of you great guys have asked me tons of questions on threads and PM's, I'm assuming that you are think my personal analysis and advice is worth at LEAST $50 (my cheapest consult). WebMD has super-idiot Drs who will answer only ONE question for $50 and with me, you are getting other perks you will see if you click on my website services link.

P.M.'s will no longer be answered as you can easily contact me via my website

Hence-I will no longer be doing free personal consults via PM's since I offer them SO CHEAP and prefer to do a full rather than info-poor consult for anyone.

Best wishes,

Dr.Kim

LOL

Forgot to follow

I am very much interested in your Sito-nox product and would love to try a sample if you are offering .

ALLEX email me :)

Mike036 you have won SitoNOX #1 -please email me and give me your name and shipping address. You'll love it. It even tastes decent!

Email: [email protected]

Please other members-so I can keep track, do NOT email me unless invited OK, I promise you will get what you ask for!

Best,
Dr.Kim

ALLEX email me :)

Mike036 you have won SitoNOX #1 -please email me and give me your name and shipping address. You'll love it. It even tastes decent!

Email: [email protected]

Please other members-so I can keep track, do NOT email me unless invited OK, I promise you will get what you ask for!

Best,
Dr.Kim

Email sent ,looking forward to trying it out and posting my review !

big shout-out to Dr. Kim

I would jump on this in a second but, truth of the matter is I already got my own consult with Dr. Kim!

I recently contacted Dr. Kim with labs so that she could give me her thoughts and options to ensure I remain healthy while I continue this bodybuilding journey. I have learned a great deal from this forum and still continue to do so. I'm very thankful for that. However, I must admit, it's really nice to have a professional (Dr. Kim) guide me and check on my bloods without me having to worry about anything. By the same token, Dr. Kim has gone far and beyond to answer my million of questions in a very detailed manner. I was actually shocked by how quickly she responds and how thorough she gets in each and every answer. I enjoy learning and knowing the why of certain things. Dr. Kim has exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend her services. Let alone the rates. Honestly, $50 for a consult is a real bargain and, for an extra $80, she can help you for an entire year. How amazing is that?

By the way, I'm writing this out of my own free will simply because I value her help, work and knowledge, and I hope some of you can give her a chance if you are truly concerned about your health.

I will say this is by far the best money I have ever invested. If you guys want to get healthy while still getting big, get a consult with her as soon as possible. This should be a no-brainer.

I think we are very lucky to have a doctor that cares about bodybuilders, and I personally hope she sticks around.

Last edited:
So nice of you!

I would jump on this in a second but, truth of the matter is I already got my own consult with Dr. Kim!

I recently contacted Dr. Kim with labs so that she could give me her thoughts and options to ensure I remain healthy while I continue this bodybuilding journey. I have learned a great deal from this forum and still continue to do so. I'm very thankful for that. However, I must admit, it's really nice to have a professional (Dr. Kim) guide me and check on my bloods without me having to worry about anything. By the same token, Dr. Kim has gone far and beyond to answer my million of questions in a very detailed manner. I was actually shocked by how quickly she responds and how thorough she gets in each and every answer. I enjoy learning and knowing the why of certain things. Dr. Kim has exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend her services. Let alone the rates. Honestly, $50 for a consult is a real bargain and, for an $80, she can help you for an entire year. How amazing is that?

By the way, I'm writing this out of my own free will simply because I value her help, work and knowledge, and I hope some of you can give her a chance if you are truly concerned about your health.

I will say this is by far the best money I have ever invested. If you guys want to get healthy while still getting big, get a consult with her as soon as possible. This should be a no-brainer.

I think we are very lucky to have a doctor that cares about bodybuilders, and I personally hope she sticks around.

Hey "Warlock" -
You have been such a pleasure to work with and have asked such great questions-it will be super fun for ME to "watch you" over the next year get as big as you want while we avoid any health issues. I absolutely hate it when anyone has health issues-hate it. Great career I picked right,LOL? Actually this specialty is a perfect fit and I hope I get more smart and fun guys like you.

To your health!
Dr.Kim
PS Mike coming atcha babe.

I want a free email consult.....

Tom wins consult 1

HI Tom,
You've got it. Please email me so I can send you the pre-consult paperwork and specifiy if you want PDF to print and fill by hand and fax or scan back OR you want word to pull up and fill out on line and scan/attach back,OK?

[email protected]

Look forward to e-chatting!
Dr.Kim

#2 consult winner is g.r.o.w.t.h.

HI "Growth"-
You're #2.
Please email me for your documents,specifiy PDF or word.

[email protected]

Note that since these requests are coming quicker and quicker so if you can all eme immediately there will not be any question of who the top 10 are OK?

Dr.Kim:)

Hi dr. Kim
I would like a free sample of SitoNox :)

Dado5 wins #2 SitoNox

HI!
Please eme your name and address and it will be on it's way tomorrow! Hope you LOVE it!
Best,
Dr.Kim
[email protected]

I want a free email consult!:D

Kendryxck is #3 free consult winner

You've got it!

Please eme and specify if you want PDF or word docs...

[email protected]

To others-if you "go around" this thread and email me without my "invite" you are disqualified as you are "cutting in line" in front of others. This applies to txpipliner-I'm sorry, I'm just trying to be FAIR to everyone and I made this crystal clear already.

Dr.Kim
PS Pesty,no comment?

?Tx

HI Tx newbie member,
You emailed me without an invite. I emailed you back that I'm so sorry that you were asking for both and emailing me first without an invite. Doing so disqualified you for the contest.

Sorry cut no "cutting in line" allowed!:naughty:
Dr.Kim

sorry about that I read your reply to "Growth" and got ahead of myself and emailed before posting here. Thank you though for the reply back. Didn't mean to get things all jumbled up.

sorry about that I read your reply to "Growth" and got ahead of myself and emailed before posting here. Thank you though for the reply back. Didn't mean to get things all jumbled up.

I'm so sorry I had to "do that"-it made me feel badly so thanks for understanding and maybe you'll want to do a consult anyway,who knows.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131