over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extreme mass gain ( non gear related)

kingronnie

Newbies
Hi everyone . i wanted to create this thread for the purpose of something I find interesting which is body builders / powerlifters that throw caution to the wind and do an extreme bulk . This is something I'm in the middle of myself. Been a huge fan of Dante Trudell and doggcrapp training methods. In particular theories of gaining the most mass is the shortest amount of time . I used to read posts on another forum filled with guys gaining upwards of 50lbs in a year by extreme eating and extreme training . Going to experiment on myself as to what I can manage over a year (without gear) . Hopefully this thread creates some good conversation and maybe even get the man himself doggcrapp involved...
Topics of interest are....
Supplements to keep body fat down .. I know Dante recommends green tea but has this changed due to advances in supplements ?
Timing carbs around workouts only , how high can you go ?
Extreme bulking while following an Anabolic Diet type plan...?
Supplements for general health and feats of mass gain with success stories . It's very inspiring To hear that someone kept covered up and did an extreme bulk to get to where they want to be physique wise . Thanks guys

I'm not familiar with the diet you mentioned, but I do know green tea extract helps to oxidize fat, both systemic and non systemic ffa. Carnatine is another helpful tool.

I've always been of the belief that high carbs pre workout is not as effective as steadily increased carbs over an entire day. Too many cArbs at once when glycogen replete and not met with positive nutrient partitioning and proper levels of insulin either endogenous or exogenous are likely to be stored as fat.

My thoughts about carbs in general pre workout is the possibility of feeling sleepy or crashing during training ... Not sure if this happens with the newer carbs now available like highly branch chain dextrin or waxy maize

I always spike insulin levels pre. What better time than when your muscles are working, blood is flowing and your anabolic state is at a daily high.
Then just consume enough protein and carbs to feed the Surge!

I've always been of the belief that high carbs pre workout is not as effective as steadily increased carbs over an entire day. Too many cArbs at once when glycogen replete and not met with positive nutrient partitioning and proper levels of insulin either endogenous or exogenous are likely to be stored as fat.

The word & this should concludes the thread gents.

To the OP unless u possess Strydom's genetics don't stuff yourself with ridiculous amount of carbs in the hope of getting huge. This results in loosing insulin sensitivity and everything else what asteelz have already mentioned.

Keep bf % in check ALWAYS. all the best.

Last edited:
link

is there a link to this dc training or is it in the article page so i can read up on it.

Last edited:
I found this article interesting-
**broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is there a link to this dc training or is it in the article page so i can read up on it.

There is lots of stuff posted around on boards that are copy and pasted. Try intense muscle. A lot of talk of DC training and everything going you need to know.

I have only just started DC training and I am loving it. No gear and my diet isn't in check fully because of work but making great progress and I can't wait to even add 400mg prop a week to see the difference it really makes

I always spike insulin levels pre. What better time than when your muscles are working, blood is flowing and your anabolic state is at a daily high.
Then just consume enough protein and carbs to feed the Surge!

well yeah.. but you don't get FAT! lol :lightbulb: ;)

if you are and can stay lean I agree. if you have tendency to get fat not impacting insulin pre wo is a good way to get or stay lean...

to the op...
I have gained n lost 100lbs twice. my current state is rebuilding.. the one thing I am hit in the head with over the years of changes is the importance of food...

no amount of drugs will replace that.
the simple answer is more food = more you.

we all talk about the importance of being n staying lean n while true if you really want to push sometimes that just means forcing change however that may be...

the transition might not be pretty but the end goal is what to keep in mind.

I would still figure to be as anabolic during that training window then scale back the rest.
Building more muscle is the best way to burn Fat!

interesting thread... hopefully youll get some solid responses from some experienced guys. it seems that so few guys on this site are natural, but I'd be curious to see what the longtime bros have to say about gaining at the fastest possible rate as a natural...

i remember DC briefly writing about naturals using/having success with DiPasquale's Anabolic Diet back in one of his old issues of Hardcore Muscle way back in the day...

50pda natty in a yr is attainable, but alot less of it will be muscle, natty as to running gear.

interesting thread... hopefully youll get some solid responses from some experienced guys. it seems that so few guys on this site are natural, but I'd be curious to see what the longtime bros have to say about gaining at the fastest possible rate as a natural...

i remember DC briefly writing about naturals using/having success with DiPasquale's Anabolic Diet back in one of his old issues of Hardcore Muscle way back in the day...

Thanks for the interest . I have read and still read much of doggcrapps writings . One of my favourites is a post titled "paying your dues"
Basically resonates with what I'm trying to achieve . Also have the anabolic diet so am looking into that .
Something I'm really interested in is something Dogg has written about as well which is keeping body fat at bay while in a extreme gaining phase . Eg , carbs only around training , cardio , carb cut offs ect . the issue I'm seeing with the anabolic diet is that du4ing week days you are eliminating an entire macro by not taking in carbs . Calorie wise it may be difficult to consume all calls in fat and protein . Not sure on this yet but my thinking is eating high fat high proTein and carbs only around trainings .

Thanks for the interest . I have read and still read much of doggcrapps writings . One of my favourites is a post titled "paying your dues"
Basically resonates with what I'm trying to achieve . Also have the anabolic diet so am looking into that .
Something I'm really interested in is something Dogg has written about as well which is keeping body fat at bay while in a extreme gaining phase . Eg , carbs only around training , cardio , carb cut offs ect . the issue I'm seeing with the anabolic diet is that du4ing week days you are eliminating an entire macro by not taking in carbs . Calorie wise it may be difficult to consume all calls in fat and protein . Not sure on this yet but my thinking is eating high fat high proTein and carbs only around trainings .

yea, it's actually really not difficult to get in the kcals with protein and fat. for fats, use plenty of oils (mac nut oil, evoo, coconut oil, etc...)

also, start off from a very lean base and this will work a lot better than if you're starting off with a higher bodyfat.

Good advice . I have also read some good articles by mike Arnold on the bulking subject , often referencing strongman competitors and their diets which are geared to all out mass . My thoughts are that it takes years to build freKy size but a cut can be achieved in 3-5 months , that's why I'm doing this experiment . To see what I can achieve mass and strength wise and not worry about how I look . Purely a numbers game in the gym, on the scale and on the dinner plate .

Hey kingronnie, what's your age? If over 40, consider keeping an eye on your BP. Jethro has found this correlation with his weight and BP. I have found this lately too. I'm an old man though at 45.

Extreme mass gain without gear.......

You must believe in fairytails..

Last edited:
I would limit the extreme eating to extreme protein, like 600 or 700g. If you go extreme in all 3 macros you'll get very fat and will end up losing all your muscle once you try to trim that fat, specially being natural.

It's a poor plan, honestly. Adipose tissue acts as a gland and produces all kinds of toxins, estrogen, etc...

You'll be fat, unmotivated, weak, sick and will end up giving up.

But if you decide to prove us wrong, do at least one hour of cardio every day. It will not hinder your muscle gains and will help everywhere else.

I followed the Parrillo plan 25 years back and was eating 7,000+ calories a day and was lifetime natural. Force feeding your self is worse then dieting. I was trying to gain 1lb a week. After a time I stopped gaining. Then cut back to 5500 and started gaining again. I figured the system was to stressed to digest all that food. Got to my highest weight ever, even higher then when I started AS(but I wasn't trying as hard to gain then). By the time I dieted back down the gains were pitiful. Did it make regaining the lost muscle easier the second time around? maybe but there is no way to tell.
Check out Bruce Randall if you haven't heard of him.
Profile of 1959 Mr. Universe, Bodybuilder Bruce Randall - Muscle and Brawn

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity