over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can Clomid kill my libido?

Mishurre

Newbies
Hey guys, I'm 9 days into my PCT - going for Clomid only this time.
I wanted to do 100mgs for 10 days, then 50mg for 4 weeks total.
My cycle was mild - test prop 100mg EOD winny 50mg EOD, later I did E3D..
Started PCT 1 week after last shot of 100mg test prop.

THING IS, after 9 days of 100mg clomid ED I have no sex drive. Can't get a blood test right now as I'm on a vacation for the next 10 days.

My GF wont be too happy if I cant get it up during a vacation lol!

Do you guys think Clomid could be causing this or should I just give it more time? Or would you stop Clomid/lower the dose?

Hey guys, I'm 9 days into my PCT - going for Clomid only this time.
I wanted to do 100mgs for 10 days, then 50mg for 4 weeks total.
My cycle was mild - test prop 100mg EOD winny 50mg EOD, later I did E3D..
Started PCT 1 week after last shot of 100mg test prop.

THING IS, after 9 days of 100mg clomid ED I have no sex drive. Can't get a blood test right now as I'm on a vacation for the next 10 days.

My GF wont be too happy if I cant get it up during a vacation lol!

Do you guys think Clomid could be causing this or should I just give it more time? Or would you stop Clomid/lower the dose?

That seems to be a pretty mild cycle, and the amount of clomid is good. In my experience, that dosing shouldn't be causing a libido issue. So, how long did you do the e3d shots of prop? I would think eod would allow more even blood levels.

I don't have a solid answer for this, but I would recommend to always have tadalafil or or sildenafil on hand for times like this.

That seems to be a pretty mild cycle, and the amount of clomid is good. In my experience, that dosing shouldn't be causing a libido issue. So, how long did you do the e3d shots of prop? I would think eod would allow more even blood levels.

I don't have a solid answer for this, but I would recommend to always have tadalafil or or sildenafil on hand for times like this.

thanks for the input ... I did E3D for maybe 4 wks.. even if it caused instable blood levels then, would it matter now in the PCT?

what about adding HCG and nolva when I get home?

luckily I have sildenafil with me but even that doesn't work that well now...

Any time our hormone levels are changing by very much, up or down that can be a deal breaker.

Drop the Clomid down to 50 every day. Its way to high. And your little man should wake up. But its going to take a few days. 1/2 life and all.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

And is your Clomid phama ? Hope you didnt get low dose or no dose stuff

Yeah I know people that even dose the Clomid less then 50 due to how it makes them feel. Maybe stick some test booster in there to help a little.

Doctor had me on 50 mg clomid and i had no problems for the most part i think lowering it couldn't hurt .

You have no sex drive because of PCT and because endogenous hormones are low, not because of Clomid usage.

Listen to Swifto. He is right. CLomid has nothing to do with libido change here. You are experiencing hormonal shifts due to PCT period and discontinuing exogenous hormones administration.
You need time to get it all right.
Meanwhile you should have sildenafil or tadalafil at hand and optionally Proviron as a PCT addition in low doses.
Oh, and your clomid dose is ok.

Last edited:
Listen to Swifto. He is right. CLomid has nothing to do with libido change here. You are experiencing hormonal shifts due to PCT period and discontinuing exogenous hormones administration.
You need time to get it all right.
Meanwhile you should have sildenafil or tadalafil at hand and optionally Proviron as a PCT addition in low doses.
Oh, and your clomid dose is ok.
thanks, I was asking if it's clomid because it started exactly on the 5th day of taking it, which is the time most guys say it starts to work
I guess I'll just give it time then
so would you say I did the PCT right? so many different opinions and articles regarding HCG yes or no, /clomid/nolva... :banghead:

thanks, I was asking if it's clomid because it started exactly on the 5th day of taking it, which is the time most guys say it starts to work
so would you say I did the PCT right? so many different opinions and articles regarding HCG yes or no, /clomid/nolva... :banghead:

5-6 days after your final Test Prop shot, endogenous T will be hypogonadal (very low or zero).

No need to ponder over this now as you have already made your decision about how to run PCT:) There are many ways to skin a cat. Yours should work. But only time and bloodwork will tell:)

Also and I would like to ask swifto to respond to what I have to say just to make sure I'm correct? If you would have done your HCG during your cycle at 250 IU per week instead of after your cycle your natural production would have probably never stopped. Also when taking Test Pro you should have started taking Clomid no longer than 4 days after your last shot. however I don't believe that that is the problem I believe like everyone else said your body is just adjusting to the process of your hormones to adjusting. If I were you I would add 25 mg of nolvadex for two to three weeks on top of the Clomid even though that was a very mild cycle. That is where I would like for swifto to come into play should he even be taking nolvadex at searching my cycle and should hear an HCG during his cycle and not after?swifto I have read about your knowledge plenty of other times and I know you know what you're talking about so I would love to hear any knowledge you have to offer thanks brother....

Yep I also read its better to do Hcg during cycle.
I wanted to do nolva+clomid but nolva didnt arrive on time
Will add it when it comes but I think things are getting better.
Currently on 50mg clomid

UPDATE:
Yesterday my T levels probably kicked right back :headbang: sex drive was back, probably above normal range but I don't mind...
I haven't changed anything, just kept doing 50mg clomid before bed

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner