over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Work Help

chris1381

Newbies
Been off all anabolic a for 2 1/2 years. A few months ago I started feeling really run down, I started also developing a pretty bad case of gyno as well. Last week I got some blood work done. I've got a doctors appointment next week to go over everything. Just wondering what I should expect.
Thanks
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how old are you..???

whats your bodyfat...???

diet look like...??

:cool:

Sorry. I'm 29. 6' 205lbs. Not sure exactly on body fat. Probably somewhere around 15%. It's gone up a little over the past few months. Abs have become less visible, my strength has gone down, and I've dropped about 10 pounds over the past few months. I've never really paid attention to my diet. I just try to eat fresh foods, and keep protein intake high.

he may try to give you some meds for low RBC...

as you may be anemic...iron deficient.
also....were you fasted...???
blood sugar looks high unless you just had
pancakes for breakfast....lol

everything else looks normal.

i read the RBC wrong...lol....
its high....but its aint that high

ive had in the 30s before..

Last edited:
Sorry. I'm 29. 6' 205lbs. Not sure exactly on body fat. Probably somewhere around 15%. It's gone up a little over the past few months. Abs have become less visible, my strength has gone down, and I've dropped about 10 pounds over the past few months. I've never really paid attention to my diet. I just try to eat fresh foods, and keep protein intake high.

Your symptoms are very non specific, and your lab abnormalities are also non specific. You will need a doc that can take his time.

Why do you have low testosterone? Did it never recover after stopping AAS. A good doc can look into it.

Why do you have WBC and RBC in urine? This would have to be worked up further. Some causes are benign while others can be more serious

Your blood sugar is high but your A1C is normal. What time was the blood test done? was it fasting.

Tbili is high.. this needs to be worked up too. Once again could be something very benign (such as gilbert syndrome which is pretty common) or something more serious.

Last edited:
You need to get your leutinizing hormone(LH) checked. If it's low then something as simple as an hcg run with clomid after could recover you. If LH is normal then you more than likely permanently have low test and need TRT.

It was first thing in the morning fasted. I've never really had blood work done, other than cholesterol and glucose. 3 weeks ago my glucose was an 87. Wasn't sure if there was anything on there that pointed to a specific problem that it could be. Ive never been one to go to the doctor or worry about any health issues but I've got a 1 year old now and being around for him is all I really care about. I think I worry way too much now, and some of my issues may just be anxiety. But hopefully I'll get some more answers, or pointed in the right direction, when I see the doctor. Thanks for all the replies.

Chris-
There is nothing here that would make you feel awful.
Correct-the bili is likely Gilbert's.
Correct-you need UA re-checked if nothing else-GFR is normal so while you need a look-see here,it's not cauing you to "feel awful"
The correct thyroid tests to get are TSH,Free T3,Free T4....but these old fashioned tests don't point to a thyroid issue.
Missing is a fasting cortisol and I didn't see a DHEA.
You are not iron deficient. (MCV is 92)

In my experience, when a BB feels awful with normal labs, I am hoping you are not going to a "regular doctor" because you likely have adrenal fatigue. If you go to my website and click INFO/then E for energy-you'll find an article you likely will relate to. do NOT let your Dr give you anti-depressants which is the knee-jerk idiot reaction to the docs not familiar with AF. If you don't get anywhere I can help you with this,just click quick guide to services under my signature.

Don't worry-this is entirely curable....

Dr.Kim

You need to get your leutinizing hormone(LH) checked. If it's low then something as simple as an hcg run with clomid after could recover you. If LH is normal then you more than likely permanently have low test and need TRT.

LH hormone is the hormone where your brain tells the testes to produce testosterone. If LH is normal and test levels are low then odds are you just have low test. If LH is low then your brain isn't giving the correct signal to produce testosterone so something like clomid can help recover the LH and in return your testosterone.

LH hormone is the hormone where your brain tells the testes to produce testosterone. If LH is normal and test levels are low then odds are you just have low test. If LH is low then your brain isn't giving the correct signal to produce testosterone so something like clomid can help recover the LH and in return your testosterone.

Absolutely right Thebigone but he has a decent FREE T circulating right now and now is when he feels like crap. I will post an article tomorrow all about cortisol and you'll see what I'm talking about. I would bet good money that this is the issue and "regular doctors" do NOT know how to treat it BUT I'll tell you how TOMORROW....everyone tune in!

Best,
Dr.Kim

In my experience, when a BB feels awful with normal labs, I am hoping you are not going to a "regular doctor" because you likely have adrenal fatigue. If you go to my website and click INFO/then E for energy-you'll find an article you likely will relate to. do NOT let your Dr give you anti-depressants which is the knee-jerk idiot reaction to the docs not familiar with AF. If you don't get anywhere I can help you with this,just click quick guide to services under my signature.

Dr.Kim

That's exactly the problem with regular doctors. They do not specialize in athletes and often do not know how to look into any issues we may be having. It's happened to me so many times.

Someone like Dr. Kim will be able to help and fix you quickly. I would not hesitate to talk to her so that you can get on this ASAP.

Chris-

There is nothing here that would make you feel awful.

Correct-the bili is likely Gilbert's.

Correct-you need UA re-checked if nothing else-GFR is normal so while you need a look-see here,it's not cauing you to "feel awful"

The correct thyroid tests to get are TSH,Free T3,Free T4....but these old fashioned tests don't point to a thyroid issue.

Missing is a fasting cortisol and I didn't see a DHEA.

You are not iron deficient. (MCV is 92)

Dr.Kim

Thank you very much for the response. I'll definitely follow the link in your signature. Unfortunately, the doctor I have an appointment with is just a regular doctor I found that was close to where I live. I'll definitely avoid letting the doctor prescribe me anti-depressants.
Thanks again.

HI Chris

Hi Chris,
You are most welcome and UGH that's it's a regular doctor. Just for grins ask him if he thinks you might have adrenal fatigue and watch him turn blue (LOL, bad joke).

No to anti-depressants-actually they are NEVER needed since we can get all the neurotransmitters up with integratives,quicker and healthier but I can tell you're not someone who's depressed, you feel lousy. This is pretty clearcut.

Don't even TELL your doctor if you have used AAS-this is one of those times to keep what you take to yourself. (Or else you'll get the "OH that is why you feel lousy lecture-who needs that).

Take care,be in touch if you need me,
Dr.Kim

Any burping, bloating, or abdominal distention with eating?
Tender under right rib cage in line with rt nipple? Pale stool?
Could be sluggish gall bladder.

Just an update. The doctor didn't seem concerned with any of the numbers. She wants to redo blood work in a month. She wanted to prescribe Prozac. Said it would help elevate my mood and help reduce my anxiety attacks. I've elected not to take it though. I've noticed lately that drinking alcohol causes stomach cramping and discomfort. Also noticed that if I have an unhealthy eating day, I'll have pretty bad stomach cramping and discomfort. Just going to wait and see how the next blood test levels look and go from there.

Hmm

Just an update. The doctor didn't seem concerned with any of the numbers. She wants to redo blood work in a month. She wanted to prescribe Prozac. Said it would help elevate my mood and help reduce my anxiety attacks. I've elected not to take it though. I've noticed lately that drinking alcohol causes stomach cramping and discomfort. Also noticed that if I have an unhealthy eating day, I'll have pretty bad stomach cramping and discomfort. Just going to wait and see how the next blood test levels look and go from there.

Probiotics , digestive enzymes, ever tried them ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131