over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Met Lex Luger yesterday

Dvo36

Registered
He was at a Baseball Stadium nearby. It's very sad, he's in a wheelchair and very skinny. It appeared that he didn't have use of a couple of his fingers when he was signing. He was a very nice guy and laughed about how much Chicken he used to eat. I believe he had a spinal stroke several years ago that contributed to the deterioriation!

I seen a clip of him years ago and he was still walking yet looking rough. It was on a pawnshop show, he sold off his bedazzled robe for charity. I bet he partied hard and beat the crap out of himself in that profession. Glad to hear he is still kickin and a nice person. He used to be in great shape at least by the look of it.

His physique was absolutely amazing. Not huge, not thin, and lean and rounded. Just goes to show you how fragile (yet at the same time resilient) the human body can be. I believe he had some spinal issues then a stroke or something related along those lines.

Lex must be hurting for cash cause he took that date rather than get an award from the Wrestling Hall of Fame that was on the same day.

For anyone not familiar with his story, he had the most freak incident ever occur on an airplane. Had nothing to do with drugs, bodybuilding drugs, etc.

Didn't he rat guys out?

I'm not sure, but it sounds like he's living a very quiet life now. He said he lives in Buffalo.

He used to live in ATL and worked out at the same Golds I attended in Kennesaw at the time. Always came in smiling and making jokes. Def the comedian around the gym. Was never too busy to give pointers on lifts. He was still somewhat big with a little limp that 12 or so years ago. Great guy to be around. Then he had the issues and lost all that size. I saw him give his testimony at a church years afterward. Sad story but he is strong in his faith.

This article appears to describe what happened to him and talks about how he is doing today. It is sad to see what happened to him. I always really enjoyed watching him on television. He was a great athlete.

Paralyzed pro wrestler Lex Luger now relies on inner strength » Greensboro Sports

so he basically tried to crack his own neck and it wound up paralyzing him?!?!? i have had this crazy fear and never let anyone in ,my life try to "adjust" my neck bc something like that... fuck, thats suckssss

He had unbelievable genetics. Always stayed lean while maintaining his size. It was hard to believe I was talking to the same guy. He did seem happy though, cracking jokes and talking Football.

so he basically tried to crack his own neck and it wound up paralyzing him?!?!? i have had this crazy fear and never let anyone in ,my life try to "adjust" my neck bc something like that... fuck, thats suckssss

Pit this reminded me something. I have every now and then visits to the chiro to adjust my SIJ (hip) joint and sometimes if my neck is feeling little iffy he cracks it. first time he made me sign disclaimer which i was ok with.

then one day our pro muscles very own resident chiro Kid1Dakota mentioned in a post or pm cant remember anyway while he was in his chiro school and they were practising or demonstrating a student neck got damaged he became paralysed !!!!!!!!

I was so fucking freaked out lol next time i had a little neck issue my chiro said lets do an adjustment and i was like fuck no! I will turn into green beast if u touch my neck. I told him i don't want it. dont worry lol

he is very good but mate i am not risking paralysis for a little neck issue. fuck that. besides my neck is never a big issue anyway.

I think the article states that 30 years of physical abuse from football and wrestling attributed greatly to the spinal condition that made things worse when he tried to adjust his neck.

I don't think it can be said that the average person trying to crack their neck is at risk of being paralyzed, though I do not recommend performing self neck adjustments. That said, I do crack my neck nearly every day, but I don't force anything and I make monthly trips to the chiro for maintenance adjustments.

i crack my own neck just by tilting it and flexing a little side to side over my traps... i never do that one where people put their head sidewise and like pushing their jaw... i could never let anyone else crack it thats for sure lol

Crazy. I know plenty people who crack their own necks including me. Maybe not best , but this is first I heard this.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws