over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Transition from competition cycle after competition

Getnbiggger

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
What are you guys doing after you finish with competition and transitioning from competition cycles . do you get off everything you were taking for competition cold turkey? Gradually reduce the amounts over time of the same substances you were taking for competition ? Do HCG, clomid? etc. Switch to other supplements? Thanks

Depends what your goals are going to be now...

Did my first show June 11th. Coach had me tradition right to 750mg sust, 600npp and 60mg dbol ed. Plus ghrp-6 right after the show. Running that for 8 weeks to grow, then coming off completely. Getting bloods to make sure everything's good and getting in dr prescribed trt. Then adding in gh and back on a couple other things to continue to grow.

Depends what your goals are going to be now...

Trying to avoid rebound, get sex drive and my body etc. normalized (as much as possible), and maintain muscle. At some point I will certainly go back to a bulk, but want to make sure I taper off these competition chemicals properly.
I have a protocol that I use but since I am old school, I want to see what competitors are doing as "state of the art", thanks

I went back to 250 a week for 1.5 month then started a blast of 600 test and 400 tren a

Depends on what you're looking for?
If you want to take advantage of the rebound (yes I know some people say there is no such thing) then switch out harsh stuff for more gentle drugs and get back to training and eating if you are feeling good. Do that for 6-10 weeks then hit a cruise.

Or drop everything and add back in trt test

Or run a pct and clean out

My comp is less than 2 weeks away. I'm looking forward to getting back to gaining mode and would like to take advantage of the rebound so for the first 8-10 weeks Im going to drop the harsh stuff (tren, mast, winny, var) and am going to run test/primo/gh w/ high food before cruising for 6-8 weeks.

It also depends on how you feel and how long you were blasting going into show. Dosages etc.

I think it really depends on how aggressive your contest cycle was...If you're doing a prep for 20 weeks running a good amount of gear throughout it might not be the best idea to blast even further after the competition.

My line of thinking now is something along the lines of 250-500 test with a good amount of insulin used properly around workouts and a ton of good clean food (and some junk) for 4-6 weeks will be more than enough to make significant gains in that post show rebound period. Then cruise after that for a little while before starting an offseason cycle. You're so depleted going into the show that adding all the food imo will be enough to grow.

At the very least like others said just drop the harsher drugs and orals and increase test, maybe add eq or deca or something like that.

my friend run two successful 12wk Test-only cycles (w/HCG) in the past (500mg/wk each) with good size and strength gains (and some fluff but his diet wasn't exactly perfect) and what little sides he had he was able to mitigate with Aromasin use as needed.

this Amber Jones individual is quickly becoming my favorite poster

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner