YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine/Syntheselen protocol question...I've used Synthetine but never used both.

Aikman56

Kilo Klub Member
Okay guys, I've had great experience with Synthetine and am going to run it along with Syntheselen for the next 6 weeks (mid-offseason mini-diet).

I've searched the forums and haven't come across this issue, so if there's an existing thread, please link me and lock this thread.

I've always used based on label recommendations, which come out to around 5cc daily, pushing either carbs or very low dose insulin (for fasted cardio) along with it.

Since I'm going to be running both products, should I decrease Synthetine since they work synergistically, or keep the 5cc and add Synetheselen?

I've seen guys about my size run 2.5-3cc of each when running in tandem.

Opinions??

Thanks in advance!

My doses vary through the year now. Generally I do the same of both. So I do approx 2.5ml of both twice daily so 5ml total for each. However if I am upping the dose for a short high dosed burst cycle I tend to leave the syntheselen at 5ml and up the synthetine. In that event I usually just add a 3rd injection in the day without syntheselen.

If you are doing 5ml synthetine perhaps just start at 4ml of both (2ml x 2) and see how that treats you. So reduce the synthetine slightly due to the inclusion of syntheselen. Then over time up to 2.5ml for both. The fact I use 2.5ml syringes I usually just end up filling them as much as possible (about 2.9ml) and doing that twice daily.

Synthetine is easiest injection ever for me but syntheselen can sting. For me it only last a max of about 1 hour and I get no next day pip ever but for that hour I can feel it. That's why I recommend using larger muscles (glutes) for injections to begin with. Let me know how you get on with it.

Okay guys, I've had great experience with Synthetine and am going to run it along with Syntheselen for the next 6 weeks (mid-offseason mini-diet).

I've searched the forums and haven't come across this issue, so if there's an existing thread, please link me and lock this thread.

I've always used based on label recommendations, which come out to around 5cc daily, pushing either carbs or very low dose insulin (for fasted cardio) along with it.

Since I'm going to be running both products, should I decrease Synthetine since they work synergistically, or keep the 5cc and add Synetheselen?

I've seen guys about my size run 2.5-3cc of each when running in tandem.

Opinions??

Thanks in advance!

My doses vary through the year now. Generally I do the same of both. So I do approx 2.5ml of both twice daily so 5ml total for each. However if I am upping the dose for a short high dosed burst cycle I tend to leave the syntheselen at 5ml and up the synthetine. In that event I usually just add a 3rd injection in the day without syntheselen.

If you are doing 5ml synthetine perhaps just start at 4ml of both (2ml x 2) and see how that treats you. So reduce the synthetine slightly due to the inclusion of syntheselen. Then over time up to 2.5ml for both. The fact I use 2.5ml syringes I usually just end up filling them as much as possible (about 2.9ml) and doing that twice daily.

Synthetine is easiest injection ever for me but syntheselen can sting. For me it only last a max of about 1 hour and I get no next day pip ever but for that hour I can feel it. That's why I recommend using larger muscles (glutes) for injections to begin with. Let me know how you get on with it.

I took the first dose of the two yesterday.

I have 6cc syringes that I use with 12" 30g needles, so I combined the two in the same shot. Injected into my quad (the part of my body that refuses to ever gain any bodyfat!). No pain at all, so I'm happy for that!

It was a non-lifting day, so I was on very low carbs. I took 4iu if Humulin R with 2.5cc of each Synthetine and Syntheselen. I know you said 2 & 2, but my OCD likes the number 5 better than 4!:banghead:

I definitely sweated heaver than on only Synthetine and felt like a little more energy than usual.

I'll keep the updates rolling.

Last edited:
2iu humalog 2.5cc each pretty standard fasted cardio protocol ive seen.

2iu humalog 2.5cc each pretty standard fasted cardio protocol ive seen.

Since I don't have access to Homolog, do you think that 2iu of Humulin R is sufficient?

My knowledge of insulin's effects isn't up to the point to where I am confident with how to convert from one to the other.

Since I don't have access to Homolog, do you think that 2iu of Humulin R is sufficient?

My knowledge of insulin's effects isn't up to the point to where I am confident with how to convert from one to the other.

If using humulin-r I would use more 3-4IU. Start at 3IU and see how you are. Do you do your fasted cardio at home? If not then start at 2IU and move up over a few days.

If I done 2.5ml syntheselen in my quads it would have stung abit but it never stays longer than an hour. I am happy to see you respond great to it and have no issues even with 5ml quad shots.

Sweating more is a given :D You should notice more muscle endurance soon with the syntheselen. It's definitely a great energy booster in the gym. Keep us updated with how you find both.

If using humulin-r I would use more 3-4IU. Start at 3IU and see how you are. Do you do your fasted cardio at home? If not then start at 2IU and move up over a few days.

If I done 2.5ml syntheselen in my quads it would have stung abit but it never stays longer than an hour. I am happy to see you respond great to it and have no issues even with 5ml quad shots.

Sweating more is a given :D You should notice more muscle endurance soon with the syntheselen. It's definitely a great energy booster in the gym. Keep us updated with how you find both.

I do it at the gym...I'll take some HBCD with me just in case. Took 3iu to great effect yesterday (hadn't read your post).

I think mixing the Syntheselen with the Synthetine helped dilute it enough so that it didn't burn upon injecting...talke about a relief. I used some vet injectable carnatine and it burned my ass up...I was scared of something like that!

I already noticed more energy/endurance on just the second shot...I really pushed my heart rate and I really could have gone LONG past the 40 minutes I did...felt like no time at all.:eek:

I do it at the gym...I'll take some HBCD with me just in case. Took 3iu to great effect yesterday (hadn't read your post).

I think mixing the Syntheselen with the Synthetine helped dilute it enough so that it didn't burn upon injecting...talke about a relief. I used some vet injectable carnatine and it burned my ass up...I was scared of something like that!

I already noticed more energy/endurance on just the second shot...I really pushed my heart rate and I really could have gone LONG past the 40 minutes I did...felt like no time at all.:eek:

Keep us posted man...You're going to love using Syntheselen and Synthetine together!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws