over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vent: UFC's Mark Hunt is the biggest bitch

Bio-hazard

Registered
Does anyone else here think Mark Hunt is a fucking ignorant, uneducated, cry baby?? Let me show what he stated, then I'll state my opnion further:

"Before the fight, I was assuming he was cheating,” Hunt said. “Look at him. There’s no way that guy makes 265 pounds. The guy’s a gimp. He’s sticking needles in his ass like the rest of these cheaters. … These guys are cheating, and they should be in court for it – lose all their money for cheating. If I die in there, who’s going to look after my family? … These mother(expletive) should be penalized hard. Dirty, scummy, cheating scum – that’s how that monkey won his world title. You didn’t do it by doing it clean. You did it by cheating.”

Ok so Clomid is cheating. I get that by USADA standards it is. However this is where someone is truly ignorant. Hunt clearly doesn't understand genetics. And why should he? He can't fathom that someone can look like Lesnar just by eating and being active. I mean, he probably kills himself in the gym and via diet but is still (by bodybuilding standards) a fat tub of shit. So Lesnar MUST be"juiced to the gills" and sticking needles. Lesnar has never once, not 1 single time in over 60+ tests since entering the UFC, tested positive. Not even when he won his championship as Hunt stated. It's Clomid. Yes, banned, but that's like saying I'm taking a pain killer and being numb and then fighting when I took Tylenol lol. Rant / over

Last edited:
Does anyone else here think Mark Hunt is a fucking ignorant, uneducated, cry baby?? Let me show what he stated, then I'll state my opnion further:

"Before the fight, I was assuming he was cheating,” Hunt said. “Look at him. There’s no way that guy makes 265 pounds. The guy’s a gimp. He’s sticking needles in his ass like the rest of these cheaters. … These guys are cheating, and they should be in court for it – lose all their money for cheating. If I die in there, who’s going to look after my family? … These mother(expletive) should be penalized hard. Dirty, scummy, cheating scum – that’s how that monkey won his world title. You didn’t do it by doing it clean. You did it by cheating.”

Ok so Clomid is cheating. I get that by USADA standards it is. However this is where someone is truly ignorant. Hunt clearly doesn't understand genetics. And why should he? He can't fathom that someone can look like Lesnar just by eating and being active. I mean, he probably kills himself in the gym and via diet but is still (by bodybuilding standards) a fat tub of shit. So Lesnar MUST be"juiced to the gills" and sticking needles. Lesnar has never once, not 1 single time in over 60+ tests since entering the UFC, tested positive. Not even when he won his championship as Hunt stated. It's Clomid. Yes, banned, but that's like saying I'm taking a pain killer and being numb and then fighting when I took Tylenol lol. Rant / over

Most of us can't fathom that.

I'm a big lesnar fan, met the guy at wrestling camp back in high school just before he won the NCAA title and he was the most imposing thing I have ever seen but still just a cool ass one of the guys.

I would definitely give him the benefit of the doubt but would be interested in why he was using clomid.

But yea Hunt is a baby, found an excuse as to why he lost and it made his life worthwhile again.

I'm a big lesnar fan, met the guy at wrestling camp back in high school just before he won the NCAA title and he was the most imposing thing I have ever seen but still just a cool ass one of the guys.

I would definitely give him the benefit of the doubt but would be interested in why he was using clomid.

But yea Hunt is a baby, found an excuse as to why he lost and it made his life worthwhile again.

You don't understand why he was using Clomid? The same reason why Jon Jones was using it and recently tested positive as well.

Last edited:
These guys need to hire some decent coaches when it comes to drug regiments. I feel like quite a few of us would even know how to make then test clean...why can't their professionally-trained coaches do so?

You don't understand why he was using Clomid? The same reason why Jon Jones was using it and recently tested positive as well.

I know dude but I wanna believe in my head he was just using it as TRT

I know dude but I wanna believe in my head he was just using it as TRT

Actually that's what I was implying.

Don't anyone get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for Lesnar and he is a true genetic freak when it comes to his physique and athleticism. Only Brock and maybe a few people close to him will be the only ones that ever truly know what he's done.

He was caught for possession of steroids in college and obviously would only use clomid as a PCT. Let's not pretend he's natural.

He was caught for possession of steroids in college and obviously would only use clomid as a PCT. Let's not pretend he's natural.

Well said. Brock got $2.5 mil, failed his drug test and gets no punishment. Mark hunt got $500K if that. Wouldn't you be pissed? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Brock was juicing. That's the 3rd time Mark Hunt has fought someone who has failed their drug test after the fight. I bet that is extremely frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Come on are u serious. Yes he got popped for clomid, like jones. But why were they using clomid. To recovet from a cycle, right?

Clomid is banned for that reason, not for its performance enhancing abilitites.

That "fat tub of shit" is literally one of the hardest hitting people on the
planet..without gear. Who doesn't understand genetics?

Not testing positive and actually not using gear are 2 completely seperate
things. You actually think Lesnar doesn't use? C'mon dude.

IMO. Everything should be legal. Everyone should be free to use what they
want. At least everyone would know the deal.

When you have a guy constantly going through all the rings and hoops only
to keep fighting guys that are proven to be using...understandably he
SHOULD be pissed. That just isn't fair. It's like saying Overeem was clean all
the way until he failed a drug test. Really?

And on a side note....Chad Mendez just got a 2 year suspension for testing positive for GH releasing peptides. I swear to God a few vets on this board should start offering their services to MMA fighters (for a fee of course) so they can run a cycle during training camp and not get busted at post-fight PED testing.

lame rant. Did you even outline why hes the ufcs biggest bitch? I don't think you did....

Are you suggesting Lesner is natural? EPIC LOL.

60+ drug tests???? Thats news to me. Brocks had 9 fights in the ufc...eight of them pre USADA when the ufc didnt give a F about PEDs.... are you saying he was tested 50+ times across 8 fights when the ufc had no drug policy and the Commissions had a pretty flippant attitude towards PEDs? ummm ok......

The reality is, Brock is a contractor to Titan Sports (WWE) & weither you like it or not, that business has a strong and lengthy history and association with PEDs. Its called guilt by association and in Brocks case, very few people (including myself) would believe hes drug free. Hell, why would he be, his work with the WWE requires him to perform at the highest level on a regular basis, hes not tested so why not use???

Hunt is right to call the ufc out on this one. The reality is the fighters need to smarten up in so many ways - problem is they wont. They are too short sighted and selfish.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Hunt is right.

He's the one taking those punches and he's the one who can die or be bedridden for life because of them.

PEDs in fights is a different matter. Not the same thing as in bodybuilding or baseball. Someone can actually get killed.

If you fought someone who was using peds and you weren't, win or lose you'd still be pissed if it came out they failed drug tests.

What happens if someone seriously hurts someone and and fails a drug test..I get this sport is extremely dangerous and they all know that but it's the principle.

Getting caught should automatically have a ban and fine and your stake shared with your opponent if you won.

Hunt is right.

He's the one taking those punches and he's the one who can die or be bedridden for life because of them.

PEDs in fights is a different matter. Not the same thing as in bodybuilding or baseball. Someone can actually get killed.

Technically someone can die in baseball, 95+mph fastball to the face can kill someone, but your point is spot on

I think the fighters should take whatever they want-they never tested in Pride or the early UFC and nobody got seriously hurt...with a few exceptions and those probably weren't due to size and strength

That being said I get what Hunt is saying-all the other fighters have to play by the rules so should he. Jones didn't get to fight-he didn't get paid so why should Lesnar get to keep the money?

my frustration is the total ignorance of those who comment on the subject. I hear people say "The only reason to take an anti-estrogen is post steroid cycle" what?

Also, we like to think we could beat USADA testing because we know how the shit works but what's the best you can do? Test Suspension and hope the testers don't come in the next 12 hours? They have a lot of ways to detect fluctuations in your hormones to your baseline. Would be hard to beat their testing.

Glad I participate in a sport that doesn't waste it's time on drug testing.

Hunt is right.

So what if a juiced player, smokes a fastball back and hits the pitcher the head, or the other way, a juiced pitcher, hits a batter in the head. Kinda thw same thing as taking punches from a juiced fighter

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws