over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alkaline water works!

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I bought some litmus test strips and it showed I am more on the acidic end. So I started drinking some 9.5 pH alkalized water. I drink around 1.5 gallons water per day and 1gallon was the alkalized water and the other 1/2gallon regular purified. After only 2 days my urine shows I'm now more on the alkalized end.

I posted about this a month or two ago. Typically you cannot change your body's ph level, it balances itself out. Just because your pee has changed doesn't mean your body did. That being said, people have commented on not feeling as waterlogged while consuming 1.5-2g of alkaline water a day..

Last edited:
Last edited:
I posted about this a month or two ago. Typically you cannot change your body's ph level, it balances itself out. Just because your pee has changed doesn't mean your body did. That being said, people have commented on not feeling as waterlogged while consuming 1.5-2g of alkaline water a day..

How? If someone has a highly acidic diet ie lots of soda and other foods to increase acid and then they change their diet to something healthier wouldnt acidity go down?

Mike Israetel had an interesting FB status about this....
No evidence, no studies and nothing to change blood pH.

Sodium bicarbonate will increase your systematic pH, as will hyperventilating.

Respiration and your kidneys regulate pH.

**broken link removed**

I read a lot about this years ago. But from what I remember. If you ingest more alkaline food consistently then you will sway your whole body pH toward the alkaline direction.

I also recall that lime or lemon water is very alkaline and therefor more expensive water is not really needed.

The healthiest I ever felt was when I ate mostly vegan and tried to eat alkaline. My body stayed leaner and my BP, cholesterol was great.

All I've been drinking is Evian water which is 7.2 and Essential + which is 9.5. It has done wonders for me. My skin is better, overall sense of well being, and I don't get sick ever. I eat very clean as well I'm sure it's a combo of several things

It will change with constant intake over time, anything consumed affects all bloods.

And remember we are created in Gid's image but we are are very unique as a species....

I'm more interested to hear the EFFECTS of alkalization vs. WHAT the pee stick says. Do you FEEL any better/different?

So far I have noticed I have much less heartburn than normal. So I don't see how it's not alkalizing my whole body if it's reducing heartburn.

So far I have noticed I have much less heartburn than normal. So I don't see how it's not alkalizing my whole body if it's reducing heartburn.

Your body stays at its natural level. If it is altered there will usually be severe health issues going one way or another. There's a lot of information out there to show that alkaline water does absolutely nothing for you health wise. The krauger unit is what my buddy has that comes with its own water 'jug'. He has noticed that he can drink more water and feel less bloated from it. The pH water jugs he didn't notice much from it.

Your body stays at its natural level. If it is altered there will usually be severe health issues going one way or another. There's a lot of information out there to show that alkaline water does absolutely nothing for you health wise. The krauger unit is what my buddy has that comes with its own water 'jug'. He has noticed that he can drink more water and feel less bloated from it. The pH water jugs he didn't notice much from it.

But then how can you explain how prilosec works? So your saying if someone is acidic there is nothing they can do about it? Even change diet?

But then how can you explain how prilosec works? So your saying if someone is acidic there is nothing they can do about it? Even change diet?

What do you mean someone is acidic? Unless you have a health disorder our ph levels are the same.

What he means is that the blood and tissue pH are tightly regulated to maintain enzymatic function. pH in these tissues only shifts in the 0.1-0.15 range. The contents of the bladder, the stomach and intestines are technically "outside" of the body.

This is not to say that one cannot change their body's pH, just that it is not easy and any drastic change is life threatening.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner