over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 202: Extended Preview

Connor has used every excuse as to why he lost. Both fighters had the same 9-10days to prepare for each other, plus connor had an entire camp to build.up his cardio. Imo he should not have gassed out after 5min.

Connor is already talking about a trilogy fight with diaz... Gotta win first. Makes we kinda skeptical a fix may be in order with promises of a bigger payday dowb the road for nate with a trilogy.

On a side not the rest of this card blows.

Connor has used every excuse as to why he lost. Both fighters had the same 9-10days to prepare for each other, plus connor had an entire camp to build.up his cardio. Imo he should not have gassed out after 5min.

Connor is already talking about a trilogy fight with diaz... Gotta win first. Makes we kinda skeptical a fix may be in order with promises of a bigger payday dowb the road for nate with a trilogy.

On a side not the rest of this card blows.

i am pretty excited to watch rumble fight, he is always very entertaining.

nm... going to the bar, go Diaz :headbang:

Just saw the pre fight press conference....lmfao the water bottle throwing was just hilarious:D

In Europe the fight was on for free on BT Sports 2. Amazing fight :) Conor is a more skillful fighter but Diaz is just a tough fucker :D

**broken link removed**
Ouch!

Sarmssearch.com discount code 30% off: RIPPED30

Sponsored Athlete of Legend Pharmaceuticals

Conor is the man!

I was at that fight. My first live UFC experience.

Couldn't have picked a better night.

Great fight and eclectic crowd!

Great fight!!!! I didnt think connor won that tho...thought it was a straight draw

I was happy to see Connor win. But seeing how much I detest Diaz, I'd have been happier to see him KO'd after taking a severe beating.

The ufc put it in the judges ear. If this fight is a close decision, it goes to connor. There is way to much money ro be made on a trilogy for the ufc not to have had some convincing hand in a decision.
Anyway awesome fight.

I thought it was a draw at best. Conner, cant stand him, fought alot smarter this time.

The Diaz - McGregor fight should have been a draw.

How about Anthony Johnson...that guy is a monster!

I had Conor winning rounds 1 and 2 and Nate winning 3-5...

Conor should have been deducted points for running around the ring trying to get away from Diaz..

There's a difference between evading and just plain running away. That shit was getting me mad.

I lost respect for Conor after he lost and then kept making excuses about how he lost after all that shit talking... And now even more so after he said he was going to knock Nate out by round 2 and that he was going to charge in and pressure him and he's a fighter etc but then ends up running a from Nate several times in the last 3 rounds and buying time etc. Some real bitch shit.

I lost respect for Conor after he lost and then kept making excuses about how he lost after all that shit talking... And now even more so after he said he was going to knock Nate out by round 2 and that he was going to charge in and pressure him and he's a fighter etc but then ends up running a from Nate several times in the last 3 rounds and buying time etc. Some real bitch shit.

never buy into that crap, all that he (Conor) is doing is maximising his PPV cut by saying and acting the way he does. Thats show business and thats what is lining his pockets

the fight was awesome, you could tell from round 1 that Conor was implementing a game plan. As the rounds wore on and fatigue set in you could see them coming closer together (danger for Conor) and it just made a greaat fight. Cant wait for the decider of the trilogy

I got mad respect for Diaz, he just kept on eating kicks and punches and came back for more

never buy into that crap, all that he (Conor) is doing is maximising his PPV cut by saying and acting the way he does. Thats show business and thats what is lining his pockets

the fight was awesome, you could tell from round 1 that Conor was implementing a game plan. As the rounds wore on and fatigue set in you could see them coming closer together (danger for Conor) and it just made a greaat fight. Cant wait for the decider of the trilogy

I got mad respect for Diaz, he just kept on eating kicks and punches and came back for more

I know it's for sales and business but still, when you talk shit then run like a bitch in the ring because the exchanges weren't going your way and you were getting tired, c'mon now. I have no respect for that.

Not only that, how about the shit he talked about "Tell him to bring his jiu-jitsu" and when he knocked Diaz good and he was on the floor ready to roll, Conor wouldn't go near him. Like a bitch.

If you're going to talk shit... Back it up.

i have a hard time calling anyone a bitch after that fight, that was brutal to go for 5 rounds like that

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws