advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you guys feel on EQ? (800-1000mg/week)

Sevn

Registered
What are your guys take on EQ if we're talking about mood- and feel good wise.

So far the only compound I feel legitimately good on is Test, my mood is up and I always feel good as soon as something is added.

- Deca, NPP (I feel super slow, lethargic and I just wanna sleep all day)
- Tren (Don't even wanna talk about this pretty clear it makes the majority people feel like crap out of the gym Í'm speaking not in the gym ofcourse
- Orals (Are pretty much not really in line with my goals I believe)

And the thing is I've never tried EQ before and I'm currently just on Test + HGH, I feel great and look great and perform great in the gym and I know if it's not broke why try and fix it but I'm just eager to add something to the mix especially since it's something I've never put my hands on before.

Every body is different, personally equipoise does not do that much in the way of my physique , but gives me anxiety. Recently tried this dose range, 900 ish and saw no added physique enhancement but was clinically insane after a few weeks. Paranoid anxious etc

Some feel really great on EQ as it produces more rbc which in turn also more oxygen through the blood and is good for endurance, pumps etc.. But also there is those that get bad anxiety from it as well. I think what might help with the anxiety issues is taking some GABA as eq actually strip away the natural gaba we have and some users battle anxiety and panic attacks so grab a bottle of some gabby just incase you are one that this might happen too. Another thing can do is cause one to feel sluggish as since the rbc count goes up your hemocrit levels go up and a simple donating of blood can help with that. Overall I think EQ is a great too and produces Slow steady quality results.

I LOVE IT. I feel like a million bucks on EQ and while some say it is so mild you don't get enough results I see them as solid results that just take time to put on. It's a nice add on compound.

I feel my best on 400mgs test/400mgs eq. While that isn't going to throw slabs of muscle on you after 20 weeks your (well my) bloodwork looks like I was hardly on anything.

My crit starts to go up more than I am comfortable with up over that 600 to 700mgs mark.

I LOVE IT. I feel like a million bucks on EQ and while some say it is so mild you don't get enough results I see them as solid results that just take time to put on. It's a nice add on compound.

I feel my best on 400mgs test/400mgs eq. While that isn't going to throw slabs of muscle on you after 20 weeks your (well my) bloodwork looks like I was hardly on anything.

My crit starts to go up more than I am comfortable with up over that 600 to 700mgs mark.

Same here. 750-1g i feel great. No anxiety, no nothing.
If I push the dose high like that, I end up having SOME libido problems. Not too bad though.

EQ is for Horses.,.,.
Primo is for Humans!!!

You don't eat Dog Food Do You..lol

I've probably taken 100g of EQ and I can't even swear I've ever even noticed I was on it, even at doses as high as 1500mg a week.

I remember getting vet gear from South America back in the day with a horse on the bottle. Good times.

EQ is for Horses.,.,.
Primo is for Humans!!!

You don't eat Dog Food Do You..lol
LOL!

Ran 400mg in 2006-7 and it was great.
Ran 400 - 600mg 3-4x over the next few yrs and didn't notice anything but pumps, endurance, and vascularity. I gave it up after that.

Ffw to 2016 and I decided to give it one more chance. 800mg for at least 14 wks and I am in week 8 currently. I am looking and feeling good but will do bloodwork in a couple weeks and then probably donate blood.

We'll see. My old favorite was NPP.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I actually didn't get any anxiety until I came off. I ran it over 16 weeks @ 600mg for the first 3, then bumped to 800mg for the remainder. Endurance was great, and vascularity was pretty awesome.

Last year I ran EQ starting at 800mg for the first 3 weeks. I then followed that with 1200mg for the next 5 weeks. Anxiety was horrible but I felt this was where the magic of EQ was released. I noticed more lean muscle growth inside that 8 week mark than I have ever. Obviously it wasn't the only compound at work and I had GH in the cocktail but wow the vascularity that came with it was awesome!!

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex5 for 5% off all orders,
Orders over $200 get FREE vial of test prop with every order. For those over $200
Please add "free test prop" in notes section along with "Flex5" in rep code.

Mymonsterlabs.com

I have used lower doses but have been very happy with the results. Always made better gains then on deca at the same mg level.

High doses of EQ give me bad anxiety. And I think that says alot bc I'm a VERY chill guy

Like I want to kill myself. Extreme anxiety!!!

1200mg, i guess i didnt run it "long enough" because i gave up at 10 weeks, but i was tired of waiting to see anything more than increased vascularity and my veins feeling like they were going to explode and shoot blood everywhere. my blood pressure was high and i definitely should have donated blood, but i didn't. i would never use it again. some people swear by it but i literally don't know what they think is so good about the compound.

if i ever tried anything like it again it would be bold ace just for shits and giggles but i still wouldn't expect much.

- Orals (Are pretty much not really in line with my goals I believe)

This I don't understand unless You have existing liver problems...there's orals for size, strength, aggression, leaning out...whatever Your goal is

Everyone is different, for me it has to be run over 900 with low test for Me:
-high EQ/low Test = good lean gains
-high EQ/higher Test = nothing, EQ is test based, think they may compete
-low EQ/whatever = nothing
-very high EQ/no test = amazing, rapid gains...anxiety is real though

I stayed on EQ for years and felt fine but my hematocrit was way too high so I doubt I'll use it again now that I'm 48 and would like to stay alive.

800 for 10 weeks sent my hemo and blood pressure through the roof right at 10 weeks. Very clean solid gains though.
600 for 8. with no hemo or BP issues, solid but slower gains.

Won't run longer than 8 weeks anymore. I don't believe in the whole need to run 16+ weeks to see it work. It's works just fine for 8. Get in and get out before unhealthy sides become apparent which for me is 8 weeks.

In my next off season blast I have a 16 week outline but I'll only be utilizing EQ for 6 of the weeks.

A couple of years ago I replaced 600mg weekly test with EQ in order to facilitate a prescription for testosterone. Settled on about 900mg a week. I found that dose was roughly similar in feel and results to the test. Lost no size and felt as good (as if I was on test)

A couple of years ago I replaced 600mg weekly test with EQ in order to facilitate a prescription for testosterone. Settled on about 900mg a week. I found that dose was roughly similar in feel and results to the test. Lost no size and felt as good (as if I was on test)

Lol eq is not even close to test. And isn't a replacement at all

EQ is worth a try. Its one of the milder aas without breaking the bank. Have you consider adding in mastern instead. That really improves mood, over well being and for some libido. It definitely stacks well with any testosterone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131