over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I plan to use Syntherol for my calves and delts

supertesty

Registered
Hi guys and experts on SEO,

I would like to have your opinion on syntherol use for my delts and calves.
My stats are 250lbs for 6'1 now. I want more rounded delts and more calves (external part)

I'll focus on once muscle for the moment. I don't know which one for the moment... I heard calves is very painfull after injection, but maybe this information is clueless. What about hte pain of your massage very well ?

I'll open a very detailed log of the cycle with before/after pic.
In your opinion, what muscle should I choose to use Syntherol ?

Thanks mates.

Without seeing pics of the two muscle groups you're considering it would be tougher to direct you on which would be the better starting point.

That being said, pain is going to be strictly individual, same as everything else in this game...Some people experience pain regardless of where there run Syntherol, others do not.

I always suggest massaging throughout the day, to keep the muscle relaxed and to help move the oil through the muscle...Get yourself a small foam paint roller, it will give a more smooth/even massage, because massaging with your hands vigorously can cause knotting and bruising.

Without seeing pics of the two muscle groups you're considering it would be tougher to direct you on which would be the better starting point.

That being said, pain is going to be strictly individual, same as everything else in this game...Some people experience pain regardless of where there run Syntherol, others do not.

I always suggest massaging throughout the day, to keep the muscle relaxed and to help move the oil through the muscle...Get yourself a small foam paint roller, it will give a more smooth/even massage, because massaging with your hands vigorously can cause knotting and bruising.
Ok K1 i gonna post pictures in some minutes thanks !

Last edited:
Ok K1 i gonna post pictures in some minutes thanks !

Cool...Plenty of guys on here have run delts and calves so they should be able to help you out.

I've never used SEO in delts, but I have in calves. Totally worth it though, stretched the fascia and when using, my calves blew up. I remember some 10 years ago, walking out of a chuck e cheese(back when my kids were younger) and a fellow bb pointed at them and said something. I replied verbally and with the hand jester of using a syringe, lol.
I also remember another incident of a black fellow bb, who had small calves, who said something to me about genetics, concerning my calves. I don't think I responded, but I thought, genetics my ass, I went through some serious pain to have these, lol.

Tonight I am starting syntherol in my calves and arms. Well calves for tonight and arms 2moro. I have run syntherol a few times but my main cycle was in my calves. I have researched calf training extensively over years and can safely state I know all the tricks and techniques for building stubborn calves. I have helped guys transform their calves in weeks/months but mine just don't respond very well. I abuse them in every way you can think of for very little results :eek: I genuinely got more visual results in my calves from 4 weeks of syntherol than I did 5 years of brutal training. It's not easy and injecting them daily can be a pain but as Doug1 stated the results should be well worth it.

I have never done delts but they are simple enough. Get those pics up so people can best advise you. Generally people do well with rear and medial delt shots in regards improving the overall shape. Those are usually the 2 most common heads of the shoulder that need more help (most guys love to chest and shoulder press) but everyone is different.

Pics uploaded :) Thanks Elvia

Attachments

• IMG_3118-01.jpeg
    IMG_3118-01.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 142
  • calves.png
    calves.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 142
I've never used SEO in delts, but I have in calves. Totally worth it though, stretched the fascia and when using, my calves blew up. I remember some 10 years ago, walking out of a chuck e cheese(back when my kids were younger) and a fellow bb pointed at them and said something. I replied verbally and with the hand jester of using a syringe, lol.
I also remember another incident of a black fellow bb, who had small calves, who said something to me about genetics, concerning my calves. I don't think I responded, but I thought, genetics my ass, I went through some serious pain to have these, lol.

that's great to hear Doug. So you really would attribute some of your calf size to that SEO run you did a while back?

Without a doubt, the facia was stretched and allowed the muscle to grow, when before it couldn't, even though I trained the hell out of them.

Good results with 1 run on just my bicpes

I picked up a good 1/4- 1/2 inch on my arms I would say which seemed to be permanent. I only ran it on biceps too and it appeared that I was able to bring my left arm up a bit to match my right. After you finish the run my arms were up more but then the swelling does go down. Be sure to run a maintenance schedule after you finish too. I did everything according to Big A's instructions. I don't feel like the pain was too bad at all. I have only experience with that one run on biceps but felt like you might like to see my experience.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../26221-my-experience-syntherol-synthetek.html

Without a doubt, the facia was stretched and allowed the muscle to grow, when before it couldn't, even though I trained the hell out of them.

Now I'm definitely interested...

SEO seems dangerous in calves though given the greater propensity for blood clots down there?

I picked up a good 1/4- 1/2 inch on my arms I would say which seemed to be permanent. I only ran it on biceps too and it appeared that I was able to bring my left arm up a bit to match my right. After you finish the run my arms were up more but then the swelling does go down. Be sure to run a maintenance schedule after you finish too. I did everything according to Big A's instructions. I don't feel like the pain was too bad at all. I have only experience with that one run on biceps but felt like you might like to see my experience.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../26221-my-experience-syntherol-synthetek.html

Very similar to my experience. I've only used it in my biceps and I feel it balanced everything out making both biceps look similar and proportionate.

Tonight I am starting syntherol in my calves and arms. Well calves for tonight and arms 2moro. I have run syntherol a few times but my main cycle was in my calves. I have researched calf training extensively over years and can safely state I know all the tricks and techniques for building stubborn calves. I have helped guys transform their calves in weeks/months but mine just don't respond very well. I abuse them in every way you can think of for very little results :eek: I genuinely got more visual results in my calves from 4 weeks of syntherol than I did 5 years of brutal training. It's not easy and injecting them daily can be a pain but as Doug1 stated the results should be well worth it.

I have never done delts but they are simple enough. Get those pics up so people can best advise you. Generally people do well with rear and medial delt shots in regards improving the overall shape. Those are usually the 2 most common heads of the shoulder that need more help (most guys love to chest and shoulder press) but everyone is different.
Elvia would love to hear your take on calf training...

I'm a former basketball player and always had leaner calves from all the running and jumping. Now I want them to grow a little bigger but they are so used to the workload from sports.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SEO seems dangerous in calves though given the greater propensity for blood clots down there?

IDK? I haven't heard stories like that and I've been here a long time and many others have used it quite successfully. The calf muscles are very dense. If you feel your calf muscle, it's pretty hard in comparison to the other muscles of the body, with no pump in either of course.
I watched this video earlier today by Palumbo, I think you'll like it.
https://youtu.be/i40hO3u2rdA

IDK? I haven't heard stories like that and I've been here a long time and many others have used it quite successfully. The calf muscles are very dense. If you feel your calf muscle, it's pretty hard in comparison to the other muscles of the body, with no pump in either of course.

Appreciate it...I'll take a look!

So Palumbo cited a few SEO's that he considered quality oils which actually contains the enzymes he spoke about....Syntherol was not one of them. When everyone here is referring to their experiences with SEO, are you referring to Syntherol?

So Palumbo cited a few SEO's that he considered quality oils which actually contains the enzymes he spoke about....Syntherol was not one of them. When everyone here is referring to their experiences with SEO, are you referring to Syntherol?

Nvmd...read up and saw that the inventor of synthol endorses it.

Just ordered my first bottle...going to test it out on calves! If it works out well..will use on arms as well.

Nvmd...read up and saw that the inventor of synthol endorses it.

Just ordered my first bottle...going to test it out on calves! If it works out well..will use on arms as well.

Good stuff. Dave sells the other 2 so that's why he endorses them. Syntherol has the best science to back it up and I know people who have used lots of brands and they all say syntherol is the best. I have only used syntherol but it was an easy decision back in 2013 when I first used it. It's pharm grade and contains less alcohol than other brands as it's 100% sterile and doesn't need large amounts so there is less pain involved. Some have painkillers actually added to them which I wouldn't want either.

x2 what doug stated. My calves definitely looked better long after using syntherol. My calves are so tight and that stretching of the fascia and increase in size lead to permanent improvements. Well nothing is permanent in this game I just mean they looked much better even 1 year later. I never kept all the size but about 1 inch and the shape looked better.

The issue with calves is simply they are more painful to do. Again as Doug highlighted they are actually a great muscle to do in regards to appearance. Even Dave in that video states he thinks calves, arms and maybe a little in the shoulders are perfect for syntherol. I know someone who got great results on this forum doing quads too. Quads would obviously take more volume though as it's such a large muscle. There are a lot of nerves in your calves but once you get into a routine it's fine. Although arms are miles easier to do for me. Although my friend tried bi-ceps and he couldn't take the pain so everyone is different. I didn't assist him with the actual injections though so I am unsure how he went about things.

I done 2x 1ml injs last night in my calves and they were fine but it felt weird injecting them after all this time :eek::D I have a syntherol tips thread I will bump up in a min for some of you who have just started or are thinking about starting syntherol.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity