over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blast and cruise vs cycling

swoll4life

Registered
I will be preparing for my first physique show in early 2017. I am 30 years old and have Ben cycling for a good 5 years always have done the basic 12-20 week cycles with a full pct and usually time on is time off. But I want to start competiting regularly and doing personal training and have Ben going back and forth about blasting and cruising till I reach my goals I have very good genetics so I respond great off small doses, i know it will lead to being on trt most likely . For all those who blast and cruise what do you think about it if you could go back would you blast ad cruise still or stay cycling

Last edited:
Blast and cruise

If you want to go pro - blast and cruise

Health - cycle

The only
Reason I can see for coming off is health reasons

If you want to go pro - blast and cruise

Health - cycle

The only

Reason I can see for coming off is health reasons

Actually it would be unhealthy to come off all the time if he is just going to go back on for years to come

Both the periods of time after ceasing the use of anabolics until recovery and repeated use of drugs used for recovery (Clomiphene, Tamoxifen) have potential to be much more harmful than TRT dose instead.

Only thing I'd point out that anecdotally one has to take much greater care to checking hematocrit and RBC on B&C, from what I've heard from my friends.

Yea I've really Ben contimplating this. Imo all gains from steroids eill eventually be lost. I always have trouble with estrogen sides and ais for the long term may not be so good either I need to research h more before deciding either way

I've been blasting and cruising since I first started using and it's what I recommend if people ask me. But since I haven't come fully off it's hard to comment on it. I do think it doesn't make much sense for your levels to be all over the place coming off and going back on constantly if you plan on using consistently over time.

Yea I think it will be the road I take to reach my goals. Thanks for your input bro

I've been blasting and cruising since I first started using and it's what I recommend if people ask me. But since I haven't come fully off it's hard to comment on it. I do think it doesn't make much sense for your levels to be all over the place coming off and going back on constantly if you plan on using consistently over time.

x2 never once have I ever come off completely ever. There's really no point once you've already started IMO.

I like to come off completely at least some point during a year period. Ive been off more than on this past year.

I don't blast and cruise I just blast until I need a break then I come off everyrhing for 4 weeks or more if needed. no pct no cruise dose. I just stop. Then crank back up Works for me

Last edited:
I don't blast and cruise I just blast until I need a break then I come off everyrhing for 4 weeks or more if needed. no pct no cruise dose. I just stop. Then crank back up Works for me

how do you judge "if needed"?

and if using long ester gear (possibly even with short esters) I don't think being off for 4 weeks is really being OFF.
-F2S

Yea I wouldn't really count 4 weeks as off either. How often do u do bloodwork. I plan to blast on moderate doses and cruise on 200-250 test

Honestly the whole five years cycling with pct is CLASSIC steroid.com and elitefitness crap advice that has steered so many people wrong for so many years.

I can see why hormones going up and down crashing recovering then crashing again could not be very beneficial. But I can see there being long term affects but honestly I want to reach my goals so blasting and cruising will get me there faster.

I like to come off completely at least some point during a year period. Ive been off more than on this past year.
[lang=nl]This.

I do blast and cruise about 2 years. But come off gear 2 x year for 6-8 weeks.[/lang]

I will be preparing for my first physique show in early 2017. I am 30 years old and have Ben cycling for a good 5 years always have done the basic 12-20 week cycles with a full pct and usually time on is time off. But I want to start competiting regularly and doing personal training and have Ben going back and forth about blasting and cruising till I reach my goals I have very good genetics so I respond great off small doses, i know it will lead to being on trt most likely . For all those who blast and cruise what do you think about it if you could go back would you blast ad cruise still or stay cycling

there are so many variables and it makes a black and white answer difficult. I would say this as a "general" rule....

if people are going to run a 10 week cycle a year or even a 16 week prep but pretty much off otherwise and are ok with that do a pct and be off.

If people are doing 3 to 4, 10 week cycles a year basically on 40 weeks of the year and trying to do these random aggressive pct's that last 4 weeks I would blast and cruise. It is a farking whirlwind for your body of massive influx of hormones and then crashing if you do it this way and I have seen worse bloodwork doing it this way. Now keep in mind I'm calling blast and cruise a cruise that gets bloods in normal range I'm not trying to say stay on a gram of shit all year.

I do think for almost all people a 2-3 month off period is good. I have a script for trt but still take about 10 weeks a year where I take some clomid (not a lot at all) and hcg and I'm just off. I don't know why but I like to do that and for me it gets my sperm count up quite a bit which if you are planning on having children it's probably a good idea to make sure your count is normal before you decide to blast and cruise and either freeze some or make sure you come off here and there to get your count up.

This method allowed me to have a child in literally one try...one lol

I agree with most of what has already been said. Both methods involve a blast phase. The choice of compounds, dosages, and duration here will have a big influence on health.

From there the choice is to either "cruise" or pct. The definition of cruise is too ambiguous these days. There have been a couple of good threads on that topic lately. Needless to say, if your cruise looks like a beginners cycle, it is probably not going to improve your health as much as you may think.

As already discussed, there is a hormonal roller coaster when you come off and pct. If you are going to be off for six months or more maybe this makes sense. But otherwise I personally prefer something like 150-200mg test, 1-3 iu hgh, and maybe some peptides. I agree with the others that said one month is too short for the cruise. I'd go at least 8 weeks.

If some one plans on going on true TRT or having normal levels of test in the future. Then I would think coming off and regaining as much of your natural healthy production would be best.
If TRT is to be used by some as a reason to always have abnormally high levels. Then you might as well stay on all the time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131