over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Test Nearly Year-round?

old timer

Registered
Someone I know who is JACKED(!!!) has always claimed that he was only doing test. He doesn't mind telling people about his TRT (in fact he recommends it!), but I think that the way he has talked about his test only "supplementation" was a way to infer taking only what the doctor ordered.

Well, he just told me what he's really doing: while his doc has him on 175/week, he's been doing 1000/week, and he indicated that he does this nearly year-round until it's time for his check-up then he backs off so that his level is more in line with what his doc is expecting.

I realize that we're all different to some extent, but are there serious risks with his protocol? He didn't indicate if he's having to take anything to mitigate/eliminate sides, but what could possibly occur with such a regimen?

If it matters, he's ~40 years old, and he's probably been doing this for the last 2 years or so, but I suspect that it's something that he may continue indefinitely.

Someone I know who is JACKED(!!!) has always claimed that he was only doing test. He doesn't mind telling people about his TRT (in fact he recommends it!), but I think that the way he has talked about his test only "supplementation" was a way to infer taking only what the doctor ordered.

Well, he just told me what he's really doing: while his doc has him on 175/week, he's been doing 1000/week, and he indicated that he does this nearly year-round until it's time for his check-up then he backs off so that his level is more in line with what his doc is expecting.

I realize that we're all different to some extent, but are there serious risks with his protocol? He didn't indicate if he's having to take anything to mitigate/eliminate sides, but what could possibly occur with such a regimen?

If it matters, he's ~40 years old, and he's probably been doing this for the last 2 years or so, but I suspect that it's something that he may continue indefinitely.
He shoukdnt be running a gram year round for health risks!!
And now if he wants to bulk hell have to do 1500-2000 to gain anything his body is so immune to a gram now.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

What are the risk? This is a question id really like to know the answer to myself!

Train Eat Sleep Grow

He shoukdnt be running a gram year round for health risks!!
And now if he wants to bulk hell have to do 1500-2000 to gain anything his body is so immune to a gram now.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

How long would it take for him to lower his immunity so he can be able to bulk off of a gram again?

Train Eat Sleep Grow

yes serious risk is blood thickening. donating blood will help every month or two depending high crit and globin gets. Better to be health preventative and come down and cruise at what is prescribed, yes?

That guy Swiper who has his own Q&A thread on rx muscle and also occasionally posts here does a gram year round. Not sure what the status of his health is though

It's harder to control E2 at higher doses and also have to watch out for thick blood like stated above. Blood pressure could be an issue and that would lead to way too many problems if untreated

That guy Swiper who has his own Q&A thread on rx muscle and also occasionally posts here does a gram year round. Not sure what the status of his health is though

It's harder to control E2 at higher doses and also have to watch out for thick blood like stated above. Blood pressure could be an issue and that would lead to way too many problems if untreated

He says it's the key to maintaining freak size. He cruises he goes to a gram at lowest iirc

I know of someone that stays on high test(close to 2grams)year round...he's earned his IFBB pro card in 50+div a few year back...always big, always smooth

I believe swiped does two grams year round

2g of test year round is nothing In health terms compared to what most people blast. That sounds like a big cruise

A Canadian pro friend of mine has been on 2000mg of testosterone for years. All he does is testosterone and as much growth as he can afford. Once or twice a year in the offseason he'll pick up a couple bottles of anadrol.

I hate testosterone. It makes me literally fuck things I would never even touch if i was in a normal state of mind.

I realize that we're all different to some extent, but are there serious risks with his protocol?

We are all different, but running high test year round cannot be healthy. Healthy is to have test levels at normal range. Anything above can't be really healthy.

It has been stated here before that perhaps 500mg of test for longer periods (Palumbo mentioned up to 6 months) might be a good happy medium.

I hate testosterone. It makes me literally fuck things I would never even touch if i was in a normal state of mind.

Agreed man. Nothing like waking up with a goat next you in bed. Did I say goat? I meant, uh, fat girl.

I basically do this too but I switch things up. I add masteron to control estrogen and progesteron, and I add deca for synergy and joint lube. My next run is 1 gram sustanon, 400mg deca, 300mg masteron. That hits your test, DHT, and progesteron receptors. I think this is about as safe a stack as any. I'm 48.

I believe this is the true figure. swiper is a beast

as for health consequences? everyone is different.

and lol@ "immunity"

Lmao at immunity. I'm pretty sure his usual cruise is 1 gram but he blasts on 2g and usually adds in either tren or Anadrol and takes 5-10iu GH year round. I'm pretty sure his thread on RX muscle got tons of people megadosing shit when it was getting hot lol

I think I've accepted the fact that I would rather sleep with a fat chick than no one at all while on testosterone. The first step is admitting I have a problem, right?

IMO high test is absolutely a key to holding and putting on size...I have not found a point of diminishing return on it and I've gone pretty high and will continue to see what higher doses do...the immunity comment is laughable but that's an entirely different debate because I certainly do think it's possible to improve without having to use as much as you've used in the past, just different factors come into play there.

Sides haven't gotten any worse for me, actually I've experienced less and less sides the more gear I've run which is a little odd to me but I'll take it lol

Edit: I don't stay up there all the time I cruise throughout the year as well for periods of time.

Last edited:
You guys have it all wrong. Haven't you been reading the posts around here lately? The facts are: if you do more than 5 to 700 mgs of anything a week your head will just suddenly explode. Could be while driving or even walking in the shopping mall. Man-O-man, I sure don't want to see than happen too any of our members.

CG

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner