over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dissapointed with labmax results

maza

Newbies
Hi everyone,

Even though im from cold australia, i managed to get my hand on legit clenbuterol powder which is straight from a pharmacutical company in America.

I have no doubt in my mind its clenbuterol, no doubt at all.

All the effects and side effects from the clen is there and i still have a seizure letter from customs of my clen which was seized a while back which did actually claim to be clenbuterol.

You might be asking if i knew it was legit clen then why labmax it, its because i gave the exact same clen to a client and he felt nothing from it.

Clen is suspended in water and BA. I put a small amount of the clen in the labmax vial and it came out bright yellow.Labmax claim that the clenbuterol should go purple.

I emailed lab max and they said that even clenbuterol suspended in water should turn purple, but i certainly didnt get any purple color.

Has anyone had also weird lab max results they would like to share?

Has anyone labmaxed any of their products and what was there results?

Just a guess based on your description of the compound behaving like clen, maybe it's albuterol. Similar action but structurally different and would not render the same on a lab max test

Labmax is very easy to faulter..Maybe try again?If same results then like said about could be albuterol or something similar

can you be sure it came from a pharm company? no legitimate pharm company is going to ship anything mislabelled to please a bodybuilder trying to get it thru customs.

can you be sure it came from a pharm company? no legitimate pharm company is going to ship anything mislabelled to please a bodybuilder trying to get it thru customs.

I agree with this. And clen is dosed in MCG, not MG. You must be very careful with this if you have the real powder.

Ton

Just a guess based on your description of the compound behaving like clen, maybe it's albuterol. Similar action but structurally different and would not render the same on a lab max test

Australian customs tested the powder and did come back as clenbuterol powder

Well they did relabel the product to pass customs, and yes they did do that to make the sale. Aussie custom seizure proved it was clenbuterol

Company is in New york, not at liberty to say where i got it

Last edited:
I agree with this. And clen is dosed in MCG, not MG. You must be very careful with this if you have the real powder.

Ton

Yes, final product is made in mcg, you still need the raws to make it to mcg

So customs tested it and they still delivered the package to you, I have hard time believing that a legit pharmacy would send some random guy a mislabeled product just to make a tiny sale, and then customs tests it for you and still delivers the package, cool story bro.

If it came from this so called legit pharmacy and your positive it was legit clen, and customs tested it as clen, then why would you even worry about lab max anyways.

Last edited:
So customs tested it and they still delivered the package to you, I have hard time believing that a legit pharmacy would send some random guy a mislabeled product just to make a tiny sale, and then customs tests it for you and still delivers the package, cool story bro.

If it came from this so called legit pharmacy and your positive it was legit clen, and customs tested it as clen, then why would you even worry about lab max anyways.

It was a seizure letter, that pack didnt make it through

you are 100% not dealing with a pharma company. There is a snow flakes change in hell of a legitimate business doing such a thing as relabelling goods to smuggle them thru customs.

Hi everyone,

Even though im from cold australia, i managed to get my hand on legit clenbuterol powder which is straight from a pharmacutical company in America.

I have no doubt in my mind its clenbuterol, no doubt at all.

All the effects and side effects from the clen is there and i still have a seizure letter from customs of my clen which was seized a while back which did actually claim to be clenbuterol.

You might be asking if i knew it was legit clen then why labmax it, its because i gave the exact same clen to a client and he felt nothing from it.

Clen is suspended in water and BA. I put a small amount of the clen in the labmax vial and it came out bright yellow.Labmax claim that the clenbuterol should go purple.

I emailed lab max and they said that even clenbuterol suspended in water should turn purple, but i certainly didnt get any purple color.

Has anyone had also weird lab max results they would like to share?

Has anyone labmaxed any of their products and what was there results?

I have been using labmax for a while and I haven't had any issues with it. Getting yellow when it should be purple definitely means something is wrong. It may not be that it is totally fake, just possibly cut with something else. In other words, there is some other chemical that is causing it to turn purple. Just a possibility.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws