over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Npp prop cycle advice

Djs1988

Registered
So I'm planning my winter bulk cycle and I plan on having a hefty amount of prop npp as well as plenty of drol and dbol. I plan to run npp and prop at 100 mg Ed each, I will also pin cyp twice a week to keep my test higher without splitting hairs and being a pin cushion. So test will be about 1500mg a week and npp 700. Aromasin will be started at 25 mg every 3 days and if I need to adjust I will. May also get caber Incase. Anyway my question to anyone knowledgeable enough about orals especially drol as this is my first time considering running it..would you start with drol and then after a few weeks switch to dbol? Or vice versa..or just run a straight 6-8 week run with either and take a few weeks off before running the other..I hear conflicting views on drol dose and duration of use...i wouldn't run any higher than 50 mg of either Ed. I'd appreciate some input from experienced users please and thanks!

My personal thoughts is that you won't get that much out of such a high amount of NPP, besides the fact that you will be a human pincushion. Bring everything down by 50% percent and you won't need stuff for your pecker. Train hard and eat right.
500 mg test
250 mg NPP
30 mg a day dbol

If you don't grow and look good on that. IDK what to tell you.

My avatar pic, which some have complimented on(I appreciate of course) was back from a few years ago. I think I was doing deca at 300mg a week and 30 mg a day dbol, maybe insulin, very low dose a few nights a week post workout, I was burning off fat and had good a pump in the muscles, I was doing high volume, medium to low weight.
Like I've said, I've done high dose, it did nothing for me.

Last edited:
My personal thoughts is that you won't get that much out of such a high amount of NPP, besides the fact that you will be a human pincushion. Bring everything down by 50% percent and you won't need stuff for your pecker. Train hard and eat right.

500 mg test

250 mg NPP

30 mg a day dbol

If you don't grow and look good on that. IDK what to tell you.

You don't think 250mg is low for npp? Diet and training is key of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats a pretty hefty cycle. Whats your stats and experience level with gear? as far as the orals..i like the idea of running one for 4 weeks and then the other. I like rotating compounds in and out. As far as the other goes...its hard to say. 700 mgs of NPP is a lot of pins per week.

Thats a pretty hefty cycle. Whats your stats and experience level with gear? as far as the orals..i like the idea of running one for 4 weeks and then the other. I like rotating compounds in and out. As far as the other goes...its hard to say. 700 mgs of NPP is a lot of pins per week.

Ive ran everything there is just about, I cruise from time to time. I won't blow smoke up anyone's ass here my gear use is probably teetering on negligent as I haven't taken much time off. Orals I don't do often and I take plenty of support sups as well, cardio and diet is pretty clean aside from my love for donuts. I don't really overdo anything when I compare myself to others and what they run and use but that mindset in itself isn't exactly conducive lol anyway yeah I was literally thinking 4 weeks and 4 weeks then giving orals a break. But is there any advantage to starting with drol over dbol?

When I ran 450 NPP/TPP a week it fucked with my prostate due to prolactin issues, I ran prami too. I don't seem to have those issues with tren though.

When I ran 450 NPP/TPP a week it fucked with my prostate due to prolactin issues, I ran prami too. I don't seem to have those issues with tren though.

Interesting prostate issues for me happen on tren var or mast. Never anything else, mainly DHT caused.

You don't think 250mg is low for npp? Diet and training is key of course

250-300 mg a week. It's for joint lube and more total gear in the system due to receptor sites. I have learned to be careful about how much I pull into the syringe with Tren and Deca. Too much starts to screw with sleep(Tren) and the pecker(Tren/Deca). That's just my experience as an older gent(45), when I was younger it had no effect.
I don't like NPP, too much pining. I'd rather pull a quarter or half a syringe once week of Deca. I don't notice any difference with water retention and NPP costs more on a mg basis.

250-300 mg a week. It's for joint lube and more total gear in the system due to receptor sites. I have learned to be careful about how much I pull into the syringe with Tren and Deca. Too much starts to screw with sleep(Tren) and the pecker(Tren/Deca). That's just my experience as an older gent(45), when I was younger it had no effect.

I don't like NPP, too much pining. I'd rather pull a quarter or half a syringe once week of Deca. I don't notice any difference with water retention and NPP costs more on a mg basis.

I like the idea of stable levels pinning frequently and being able to discontinue if any adverse effects, a lot of tren and low test have treated me good sex drive wise..npp and dbol one time did me dirty but I had thought I was okay to stop my ai and confused high and low e2 symptoms..blood test confirmed elevated e2

Test c wk 1-14 (600mg ew)
Npp wk 1-10 (450mg ew)
Dbol wk 1-4 (50mg ed)
the cycle is from a bodybuilder,which is his 2nd real cycle. First one was test dbol , and then he started a npp test cycle wich he didnt finish and stopped short. he is up 5 pounds in his current 2nd week .

Ive ran everything there is just about, I cruise from time to time. I won't blow smoke up anyone's ass here my gear use is probably teetering on negligent as I haven't taken much time off. Orals I don't do often and I take plenty of support sups as well, cardio and diet is pretty clean aside from my love for donuts. I don't really overdo anything when I compare myself to others and what they run and use but that mindset in itself isn't exactly conducive lol anyway yeah I was literally thinking 4 weeks and 4 weeks then giving orals a break. But is there any advantage to starting with drol over dbol?

Well....youre overall goal here is flat out bulking right? I dont really see any reason to use one first over the other. Just personal preference.

I like the idea of stable levels pinning frequently and being able to discontinue if any adverse effects, a lot of tren and low test have treated me good sex drive wise..npp and dbol one time did me dirty but I had thought I was okay to stop my ai and confused high and low e2 symptoms..blood test confirmed elevated e2

You could pin more frequently with deca as well to keep blood levels stable. m/w/f. Then you wouldnt have nearly the toal volume of oil. That being said...ive run a similar cycle to what youre planning and i dont mind the frequent pinning

It is

a bit different for everyone, I like NPP at about 400 weekly, and pinning it with Prop M/W/F is fine.

Every time I have went over 350mg NPP I have experienced some water issues so I alway go back to this dose. I have ran 700 before but to keep water down I have to bring test down to 200mg or so and still use 25 mg aromasin.
I'd rather run lower npp and moderate dose of test.

One of my favorites is..
Test/npp/mast p

Lean gains and I get great strength from the npp ( lubes everything up nice) and aggression from the DHT mast. For me at least it's as close to running tren you can get without running it as far as the look goes. And you'll be fuller.

2mg/lb lean-body-mass per-week of Decca is an ideal.

For a lot of people that equals 400mg/w Decca, and that equals approximately 350mg/w NPP. That's nice because most people can take 50mg NPP/day.

You can adjust this to your particular bodyweight, but you rarely see such a thing. Mostly people take shots in the dark and do increments of 100-200mg.

NPP is an every-other-day administration for ideal levels.

2mg/lb lean-body-mass per-week of Decca is an ideal.

For a lot of people that equals 400mg/w Decca, and that equals approximately 350mg/w NPP. That's nice because most people can take 50mg NPP/day.

You can adjust this to your particular bodyweight, but you rarely see such a thing. Mostly people take shots in the dark and do increments of 100-200mg.

NPP is an every-other-day administration for ideal levels.

Why do you say eod ideal??

Every time I have went over 350mg NPP I have experienced some water issues so I alway go back to this dose. I have ran 700 before but to keep water down I have to bring test down to 200mg or so and still use 25 mg aromasin.

I'd rather run lower npp and moderate dose of test.

One of my favorites is..

Test/npp/mast p

Lean gains and I get great strength from the npp ( lubes everything up nice) and aggression from the DHT mast. For me at least it's as close to running tren you can get without running it as far as the look goes. And you'll be fuller.

I've always said test prop mast npp and var was like tren results

My main problem right now is if I use drol or dbol first..I read that drol would be ideal to start off any cycle. I intend to drol first 4 weeks then dbol 4 weeks and stop

Why do you say eod ideal??

With the pharmacokinetics of phenylpropionate, the majority of the hormone is released within a 48hr period... followed by quite a drop off for the next few days.

Most formulations actually have a two-part release pharmacokinetic. The majority of the hormone gets released with a shorter period of time, followed by a longer "tail" in which the remainder slowly trickles out.

Of course, the "tail" gets compounded by repeated administration.

With the pharmacokinetics of phenylpropionate, the majority of the hormone is released within a 48hr period... followed by quite a drop off for the next few days.

Most formulations actually have a two-part release pharmacokinetic. The majority of the hormone gets released with a shorter period of time, followed by a longer "tail" in which the remainder slowly trickles out.

Of course, the "tail" gets compounded by repeated administration.

So would you say Ed actually is counter productive ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner