over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen vs Albuterol

supertesty

Registered
Hi guys, there are other threads about it but not very complete.

I would like to know your opinion about Clen vs albuterol. Are there other more potent fat burnet without all the sides from clen and the heart damage that clen can put ?

Yohimbine HCL ? ECA ?

Hi guys, there are other threads about it but not very complete.

I would like to know your opinion about Clen vs albuterol. Are there other more potent fat burnet without all the sides from clen and the heart damage that clen can put ?

Yohimbine HCL ? ECA ?

fat burner? forget both, the benefit/sides ratio is too low

now for cardio or as stimulant I prefer albuterol, it cleans your system in 3-4h
and you you're back to normal...

yohimbine/albuterol for fasted cardio

EC midday for appetite supression/energy

now for cardio or as stimulant I prefer albuterol, it cleans your system in 3-4h

Thanks mate. Did you notice a good fat burning process on yoh/albuterol ? what dosage ?

thanks a lot

Thanks mate. Did you notice a good fat burning process on yoh/albuterol ? what dosage ?

thanks a lot
[lang=id]started using them both this week with dnp and tren, effective dose is 10-15mg for Yohimbine, 8-16mg for albuterol

start low and up slowly[/lang]

i used to use alb, 4mg a day 3x, eventually bumped it to 4x for a total of 16mg, wouldn't recommend any higher than this. also worth noting not to take the last dosage anytime after dinner, makes it hard as F to go to sleep. i always use it in combination with DNP to help with cardio (remember it's an asthma drug) and as an additional fat loss aid but DNP obviously does most of the work. i just hate the jitters clen gives, albuterol is a much cleaner stimulant effect.

Clenbuterol is the best

Dont be stupid with it. Come off of it.

You will be fine with it

SO everyone who has been using clen for fat burning the last many decades is wrong?
Clen works best because it half life is extremely long...also the same reason it down regulaates your beta receptors. So it can only be used 2-3wks at a time. Benadryl or ketofin help keep the receptors upgraded so use at night, because they can make you sleepy. Albuterols half life is short so its fat burning effects are not as great unless you use it multiple times a day...and in that case you may as well use clen.

SO everyone who has been using clen for fat burning the last many decades is wrong?
Clen works best because it half life is extremely long...also the same reason it down regulaates your beta receptors. So it can only be used 2-3wks at a time. Benadryl or ketofin help keep the receptors upgraded so use at night, because they can make you sleepy. Albuterols half life is short so its fat burning effects are not as great unless you use it multiple times a day...and in that case you may as well use clen.
[lang=id]Yes, beta-agonists dont actively "burn" fat, they only increase the use of fat for energy like decreasing the RQ ratio, thats the same thing DNP does but the latter actively "burns" fat, thyroid on the other hand burns fat but dont lower the RQ so you lose muscle on it, maybe thats why clen and t3 in conjunction are so used by bodybuilders

sorry for my english[/lang]

Number 1 fat burner in the world is cardio and diet. Clen is not worth the risk fir maby a added 1/2 pound loss a week. I've tried clen t3 eca all of which I will never run again. Count macros stay in a deficit and you will loose the weight.

Was the whole Clen damaging the heart muscle talk just bro science?

Love my clen 2 weeks on 1 off at 120 a day took in morning. Studys show there is no reason to split disage on clen. And on my off week I use benadryl!

Read up on the sides of clen bro it's not just bro talk. Everything cones with some kind of sides but the potential issues that could arrive from its use makes it something I would not reccomend to anyone. But there are lots of people that use it with great results. But I've used it. It won't give me more than I can get with diet and cardio alone.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity