over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stopped snoring suddenly

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Anyone ever experience this?

As my bodyweight climbed when I started bodybuilding, I started snoring very loudly (probably due to sleep apnea). Over the past month, the snoring mostly disappeared. There has been no change in bodyweight (probably gained 1-2 lbs). So what exactly happened?

You have been freed of your demons. Can I get a witness? :sta:-wars

As my bodyweight climbed when I started bodybuilding, I started snoring very loudly (probably due to sleep apnea). Over the past month, the snoring mostly disappeared. There has been no change in bodyweight (probably gained 1-2 lbs). So what exactly happened?

How long has this no snoring condition been? Are sleeping in the same position still? Is that on your back?

I definitely need the surgery for this. My fiance doesnt complain but still i know its loud.

I definitely need the surgery for this. My fiance doesnt complain but still i know its loud.

My bro and stan efferding got this, hurts like hell for almost a week and didn't really help.

My bro and stan efferding got this, hurts like hell for almost a week and didn't really help.
Fuck. I knew it hurt but i thought it worked. I used to never snore. Then a couple years back i started too.

Fuck. I knew it hurt but i thought it worked. I used to never snore. Then a couple years back i started too.

I think it HELPS, but certainly doesn't cure, not from what I understand.

Stan's rant, it gets mentioned at the 5:15 mark, but we all should watch the entire video if we haven't yet.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCyJd-9VFq8"]Rhinos Rhants #11 - How your snoring is killing your Gainz AND YOU!! - YouTube[/ame]

I'll say it again even though it falls on deaf ears every time... If you at any point have serious snoring issues, PLEASE don't ignore that shit, go get a sleep test done no matter the circumstances. Do the machine, wear the mask, and don't ignore it! They'll work with you financially (atleast where I got mine at did) and don't even begin to try to talk yourself out of the necessary treatments. Its literally life and death here. I seriously think it had much to do with Qs passing...

To the OP, I have no idea why it would stop like that, but continue to monitor it and if it starts back up, don't ignore it bro... Sleep apnea is so so terrible for your heart.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I've heard apnea surgery almost never works and you'll probably regret getting it every day the rest of your life

whatever your doing....keep it up.

:)

snoring can change with the seasons also.

apnea surgery kept me off CPAP for about 8 years. it allowed me to grow more/become larger/heavier thus eventually forcing me to go back fortunately APAP technology is now available and a million times easier. I have on average 3 AHI an hour which anything below 4 is completely normal.

I've heard apnea surgery almost never works and you'll probably regret getting it every day the rest of your life

man, you sure have had ALOT of problems before 30yo....

i got you and another kid mixed up in the FM thread....sorry bro.

man, you sure have had ALOT of problems before 30yo....

i got you and another kid mixed up in the FM thread....sorry bro.

It's ok but I don't have apnea as far as I know. I'm trying to get a sleep study but having insurance issues about it. I'm just passing along that apnea surgery is ineffective.

It's ok but I don't have apnea as far as I know. I'm trying to get a sleep study but having insurance issues about it. I'm just passing along that apnea surgery is ineffective.

lmao....omg, i swear i though i just read that "YOU HAD THE SURGERY"

holy shit......i may need glasses

:mad:

Lol I was wondering how you came to that conclusion in your reply. No worries

Tenny you are low sugar mate. not able to focus right. u need to up your daily fruit intake I think. From tomorrow go to 10 pounds of fruit a day from your current 5 Pounds a day regimen. You won't loose your small waist. your welcome- Coach Dev :p :cool:

I saw that Rhino rant when it first came out. My first night with my cpap i remember waking up feeling like a million bucks also...I cant live without it now.

You stopped the booger sugar? :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity