over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren cough help

edeja7

Registered
Dont know if its all in my head but i seem to notice that when the cough begins to set in, if you take a deep full breath it helps alleviate the cough. It may take a few times but it seems to cut the episode down to just about 45-60 seconds.

just subQ your tren......no more cough:lightbulb:

what you are doing is putting a bandaid on a bullet wound.

:cool:

Only thing that helps the tren cough is to just avoid tren lol.... I've only gotten it twice in the 3 different runs I've had with it..... Sure the cough is bad but doesn't last long, just when it happens try to hold your breath and finish out the injection (basically just told my fiancé to finish it then when and coughed my lungs out for like 30-40 seconds... Got some water and was fine.

I was pinning 1ml of a cut mix in my chest...

got half of the ml in before tren cough set in... so I slowly pulled the needle out.

afterwards, injected the rest of the ml in the other pec..

and got tren cough again :confused:

rough night

I used to get solvent cough from any steroid that had more than 10% BB, and tren is usually made at 20% or more.
Back in the day, tren cough got it's name from the kits since it was over 30% BB (magic soln) in the end product, also believe the binders had some effect as well on the flushing etc as some were dissolved and filtered in the final product.

Soln? find a source that uses low solvents or make your own.

Got it twice the last couple of weeks. Deep breaths seems to be the only thing that has helped me.

got half of the ml in before tren cough set in... so I slowly pulled the needle out.

rough night

Chest injections? new one on me.

rough night

Man I have considered doing peptide shots in a pec but the only weird place I've show gear was in my trap.

At one time guys were using Nasacort prior to injecting Tren...seemed to help.

Man I have considered doing peptide shots in a pec but the only weird place I've show gear was in my trap.

it's a pretty commonly used area... I would only recommend doing it after a chest workout though, because you definitely don't want to go into a chest workout with any kind of PIP or localized swelling...

recipe for a strain or a tear IMO.

I ordered some 1" pins.... got 1.5".... those really sucked to use in the chest lol

When I have gotten it from tren, the wife, while I'm in the middle of my coughing fit likes to say to me, "you alright?" Pisses me off, because she knows I can barely talk to answer, LOL.
I've gotten it once or twice from Mast...

rough night

That would be enough to scare me straight( no gay slur intended :D )
Tren cough is horrible.
I find if I keep the dose at 25mg(1/2ml) cut with 2 1/2ml of other stuff, there's no cough.

I used to get solvent cough from any steroid that had more than 10% BB, and tren is usually made at 20% or more.
Back in the day, tren cough got it's name from the kits since it was over 30% BB (magic soln) in the end product, also believe the binders had some effect as well on the flushing etc as some were dissolved and filtered in the final product.

Tren is the only one I get it consistently on. I've gotten it on test enanthate as well and I don't use any BB in that.

Never gotten it on NPP with 20% BB.

Exactly what I have found to be true!

If I stick to glutes and inject slow I seem to avoid the cough.

I had a batch of test e/tren e mix and it was tren cough bottled :banghead:

I can't even get a 1/4 breath with tren cough. Those who can are lucky IMO. I just do my best to hold it back until I'm done pinning. Then cough my ass off.

Shot a cut blend in my ventro glute this morning. Must have hit a shallow vein on my way 1" in. Once I pulled it out I had blood running down my leg. Surprised I didn't get the cough. I've only gotten it once or twice though.

I haven't got a ton of experience w tren but here's my .02...

Shoot someplace where you can do a good z injection like legs. Soon as you pull out, push the skin back in the other direction from where you pulled for the z and immediately put hard pressure at the needle site. You might even push down with your other hand on the opposite side of your leg to get the pressure right. I hold for a full minute.

I don't know the exact mechanics of this, but my feeling is that the tren moves back up the needle track where you might have nicked a vein if you don't get quick pressure on it.

If i use a 25ga or smaller pin and inject slow i dont get it

I don't agree with this entirely.
A lot of UGLs use the standard 2 and 20 solvent mix on everything, yet Tren A is the only one that normally leads to the dreaded cough.

Got to be something more than that. Test P at 2/20 never gives the cough yet Tren A at the same 2/20 gives it regularly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131