hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Who did you go to?

How much did it run you total?

Happy with the results?

Where is he or she located ?

Before/after?

I'm in the tri state area and was considering getting my gyno taken Care of. I have some extra skin around my chest from being heavier in years past plus the gyno

Everyone boasts about dr Blau and I dont want to skimp. But I hear of his pricing being astronomical. And over the last few years he has gotten some bad reviews among bodybuilders.

Any input would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who did you go to?

How much did it run you total?

Happy with the results?

Where is he or she located ?

Before/after?

I'm in the tri state area and was considering getting my gyno taken Care of. I have some extra skin around my chest from being heavier in years past plus the gyno

Everyone boasts about dr Blau and I dont want to skimp. But I hear of his pricing being astronomical. And over the last few years he has gotten some bad reviews among bodybuilders.

Any input would be great

blau is the best, pay for the best. otherwise you could end up paying someone else to fix what another doctor fucked up. trust me. get a consult and find out.

If I'm actually going to pull the trigger and I dont fee comfortable with anyone else I will go to him but the 8-10k price tag is nutty

from what I've heard Blau was the best, but no longer the case. Time has caught up with his hands is the rumor but I haven't used him myself so just heresay, do believe we've got a butchered case with one of our own members tho. I'm having some work done with a doc NYmuscle and growman recommended, Dr Maffei at the end of the year. Look into him, cost wise infinitely better than Blau and he's got a lot of experience with bb'ers.

If I'm actually going to pull the trigger and I dont fee comfortable with anyone else I will go to him but the 8-10k price tag is nutty

Doc Maffei is amazing. And I've become friends with him since surgery. He goes to my gym too. He's awesome and best price and work around. He's done many hardcore BB and avg gym rat too. Pm me for his info.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

Doc Maffei is amazing. And I've become friends with him since surgery. He goes to my gym too. He's awesome and best price and work around. He's done many hardcore BB and avg gym rat too. Pm me for his info.

Sent

just had it done yesterday. excited to see the results and get back into the gym. been off everything for 5 months trying for another child

just had it done yesterday. excited to see the results and get back into the gym. been off everything for 5 months trying for another child

Who'd you go to

Who'd you go to

i went to a triple board certified plastic surgeon in indiana. no drain tubes or anthing. all the latest techniques. IM me if you want more details

This, 100%.

Paid $2500 but I got something else done so I got a deep discount as the other proceedure was far more expensive and he was able to do both at once. Also, I just had gland removal, my chest did not need Lipo.

Located in NY. I drove 2.5-3 hours each way depending on traffic and well well worth it. Very pleased with the results, couldn't be happier. He is an awesome guy, his office staff is amazing.

I consulted with many different surgeons in the tri state area. I was most comfortable with him and the price couldn't be beat.

PM me.. Don't pass him up imo, at least consult with him, it's free.

You really shouldn't need drain tubes, perhaps if yours is much more progressed than mine was. I used an internal surgeon. It came out perfect. He's very experienced. My cost with insurance was less than $500. But I have good insurance. I'll recommend that you use the compression vest for a couple days and switch to something like an under-armor compression shirt. Much more comfy.

Last edited:
You really shouldn't need drain tubes, perhaps if yours is much more progressed than mine was. I used an internal surgeon. It came out perfect. He's very experienced. My cost with insurance was less than $500. But I have good insurance. I'll recommend that you use the compression vest for a couple days and switch to something like an under-armor compression shirt. Much more comfy.

Mine was minor. Maybe half the size of a golf ball and i had a little lipo done for sculpting

Y'all know of any good ones in the Missouri/Arkansas/Texas areA?

Mine was minor. Maybe half the size of a golf ball and i had a little lipo done for sculpting

Minor is half the size of a golf ball:eek: I thought mine was bad when it was half the size of a pee. How did it get that bad?

Minor is half the size of a golf ball:eek: I thought mine was bad when it was half the size of a pee. How did it get that bad?

try doing a quick google search and you'll see what the majority of cases out there look like :)

try doing a quick google search and you'll see what the majority of cases out there look like :)

Damn man, when mine flare up to around pee size, it hurt bad. Very sensitive as well. Couldn't imagine it any worse

Thanks for recommending him. I have a consult scheduled with him next week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131