YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should dairy be cut out to help reduce your gut?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Dairy is a huge part of my diet, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, milk in my oatmeal and so on. Plus I know vitamin D and calcium is essential. But that being said I always read that dairy leads to bloating and an inflated gut.

Is it worth cutting out most dairy just to reduce your gut has anyone gotten measurable results from doing it? I don't think I can avoid it completely but at the least I can stop bringing it home so that will reduce my intake dramatically.

Cutting dairy out of my diet reduced bloat constipation and overall inflammation.

I had a truly massive gut when I was consuming dairy..

turns out im lactose intolerant (many people are), and you probably are as well.

I had a truly massive gut when I was consuming dairy..

turns out im lactose intolerant (many people are), and you probably are as well.

same. the funny thing is once i cut it out for an extended period of time, whenever i actually have any dairy nowadays it's FAR worse than it used to be. you can build up a "tolerance" to your lactose intolerance, sounds weird i know. if you are consuming it on a normal basis your sides may be lighter or restricted to stuff like you said, bloating, etc. - that's how i was - then drop it completely for a few months and go back and have like 2 slices of cheese pizza and you are shitting your brains out.

That would depend on how lactose intolerant you are. I think it would help for the average person but I do not notice a difference. I couldn't live without my Ice cream!

The only dairy I can tolerate is small amounts of yogurt which I have for breakfast, but I only eat it if we're out of eggs. There is a lot of research to suggest that dairy is much less of a reliable protein source. I say if it's fucking with your gut, get rid of it!

Dairy is a huge part of my diet, cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, milk in my oatmeal and so on. Plus I know vitamin D and calcium is essential. But that being said I always read that dairy leads to bloating and an inflated gut.

Is it worth cutting out most dairy just to reduce your gut has anyone gotten measurable results from doing it? I don't think I can avoid it completely but at the least I can stop bringing it home so that will reduce my intake dramatically.

Trial and error. Give it a shot for a few weeks and gauge for yourself.

Dairy is highly nutritious, as well as an excellent source of protein and calcium.However, most of people can’t break down lactose, the sugar found in milk. This condition is known as lactose intolerance .
If you’re lactose intolerant, dairy can cause major digestive problems. Symptoms include bloating, gas, cramping and diarrhea.
Lactose-free milk products are also available. Other alternatives to regular milk include coconut, almond, soy or rice milk. that you can take instead of

If I want to get truly lean, I have to cut all dairy. (Bread, too) Dairy is love/hate... I can't cut with it, can't seem to gain without it.

Raw milk still has the lactase enzyme, which breaks down the lactose....the longer you let raw milk sit out unrefridgerated the more the sugars will get broke down

Pasteurization kills those good enzymes, but a lot of lactose intolerant peeps can still drink raw milk without issue

I can drink either but with all the good stuff in raw milk and nasty stuff in other milk ( bleached blood and puss yumz) I go for raw, even tho it's around $6 a gallon

At no time in life, should dairy products of any type be consumed!

Other than mother's milk as an infant.

Plays no role in building LBM!

-MT

-MT

well now. you've gone and done it. ruined my snacking of fat free cottage cheese through out the day to keep up protein macros. then the occasional night time cheat meat meal of fat free plain greek yogurt and sea salt vinegar chips. damn you.

next you will tell me i should be lifting weights. damn you and that tenny guy.

whey protein is from milk. u sayin not to use milk protein cuz it wont do anything? sounds sane.

Other than mother's milk as an infant.

-MT

Leave me, and my skim milk alone. Ain't no way in hell I'm drinking my morning shake in water or almond piss.

Lol Chain,

Sorry bout that ;)!

But it's true. And that goes for whey and casein.

Know that much of the “regular” milk on store shelves is far from healthy. Milk cows are given growth hormones to increase their milk production and antibiotics to decrease infections. These materials become contaminants in the milk and their impact on the human body is not entirely known.

The reduction of lactase activity after infancy is a genetically programmed event. Approximately 75 % of Earths population is lactose intolerant for a reason, because it’s supposed to be!

-MT

well now. you've gone and done it. ruined my snacking of fat free cottage cheese through out the day to keep up protein macros. then the occasional night time cheat meat meal of fat free plain greek yogurt and sea salt vinegar chips. damn you.

next you will tell me i should be lifting weights. damn you and that tenny guy.

lol, TT!

You saying you don't like Almond Milk????????????????????????
Tastes much creamier than "skim water", plus it digests much easier.

-MT

Leave me, and my skim milk alone. Ain't no way in hell I'm drinking my morning shake in water or almond piss.

I think you mean "insane"?

EAA's are a much better choice than any protein source from milk.
How about eating your protein source via food?

-MT

whey protein is from milk. u sayin not to use milk protein cuz it wont do anything? sounds sane.

Simple Enough :headbang:

Attachments

• Skull-Milk.jpg
    Skull-Milk.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 374

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members