over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best way to eat Eggs?

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What is the best way to eat Whole eggs?

I would say probably eating them Raw? But if someone was thinking of cooking them?

In coconut oil, whites cooked, yoke still runny

Eggs actually have a higher bioavailbility and more digestibility when cooked. I just scramble mine in the pan and add some hot sauce or seasonings :).

break fresh egg into Boiling water, add some sugars, yummy! I like it!;)

Attachments

• egg.jpg
    egg.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 399
break fresh egg into Boiling water, add some sugars, yummy! I like it!;)

Sugar? LOL hell no, im trying to completly eleminate sugar from my diet. Apart from complex carbs and 1 cup strawberrie in the morning.

A couple ways I do them

cook the egg whites well done in the pan and mix in either pb2 or pbfit while cooking, then use walden farms syrup on top...on high carb days I make sandwiches with this method using english muffins preferably the salted caramel ones if I can find them.

I'f I'm having regular eggs I like over easy over ground turkey or chicken or just by themselves with low sugar ketchup or salsa.

i like to eat mine with a fork....

:D

The old thinking was that you had to cook them but it appears raw is the best way to get all the nutrients.

**broken link removed**

"The best way to consume eggs, provided they come from a high-quality source, is to not cook them at all, which is why my advanced nutrition plan recommends eating your eggs raw. In the beginner plan, however, eggs are still included, and you can prepare them anyway you like them. Less "well done" eggs are vastly preferable, such as poached, soft-boiled, or over-easy with very runny yolks.

It’s important to consume egg yolks that are only lightly cooked, as the heat will damage many of the highly perishable nutrients in the yolk. Two raw egg yolks have antioxidant properties equivalent to half a serving of cranberries (25 grams) and almost twice as many as an apple. But the antioxidant properties are reduced by about 50 percent when the eggs are fried or boiled, and reduced even more if they're microwaved.17

Additionally, the cholesterol in the yolk can be oxidized with high temperatures, especially when it is in contact with the iron present in the whites and cooked, as in scrambled eggs, and such oxidation contributes to chronic inflammation in your body. For this reason, scrambled eggs are one of the worst ways to prepare eggs if you want them to be healthy."

Raw yolk, cooked white. Poached or soft boiled I believe.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

In a pan sunny side up, organic eggs with real organic butter. Plenty of raw pink Himalayan salt.

cook them a lil on stove, then out the in oven (preheat) boil

then put them in your grits

The old thinking was that you had to cook them but it appears raw is the best way to get all the nutrients.

**broken link removed**

"The best way to consume eggs, provided they come from a high-quality source, is to not cook them at all, which is why my advanced nutrition plan recommends eating your eggs raw. In the beginner plan, however, eggs are still included, and you can prepare them anyway you like them. Less "well done" eggs are vastly preferable, such as poached, soft-boiled, or over-easy with very runny yolks.

It’s important to consume egg yolks that are only lightly cooked, as the heat will damage many of the highly perishable nutrients in the yolk. Two raw egg yolks have antioxidant properties equivalent to half a serving of cranberries (25 grams) and almost twice as many as an apple. But the antioxidant properties are reduced by about 50 percent when the eggs are fried or boiled, and reduced even more if they're microwaved.17

Additionally, the cholesterol in the yolk can be oxidized with high temperatures, especially when it is in contact with the iron present in the whites and cooked, as in scrambled eggs, and such oxidation contributes to chronic inflammation in your body. For this reason, scrambled eggs are one of the worst ways to prepare eggs if you want them to be healthy."

Agreed.

Add to the fact I just like eating eggs sunny side up, tastes soooo much better then scrambled.

You don't want to eat raw eggs. The avidin in raw eggs depletes Vitamin B levels and can lead to vitamin B deficiency.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131