over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Testosterone recovery after years of non stop use

ricky23

Registered
Hello everyone,
Would really appreciate thoughts and help on this:
I've been blasting and cruising for almost 5 years without many if any breaks.
I have re-joined the army as an engineer and am planning a family with my fiancee in the future.

Can I please ask if anyone has recovered from prolonged gear use? I'm 27 y/o and have stayed on since 22.
Could you please recommend me the best recovery protocol?

I was thinking of firstly titrating AAS doses down to 100mg test a week eventually (I stay on a minimum of 500mg test a week)
and simultaneously using HCG through this period -
maybe 4-6 weeks? low dose test + HCG and then coming completely off everything and starting a PCT.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, some people recover well...

I know a guy who's 60 years old. He does one 3 month cycle every year, only test/deca 500/400. He then stops cold turkey, no PCT. 3 months later he does bloods and his test is always around 600 at that age. Go figure...

If you can recover, you'll probably do it with the plan you've written, if you can't, you won't even with something more elaborate.

Read a bit about HMG too.

There are several threads related to this very subject.

3000iu of hcg e3d has me from 0 to 20 million sperm count in about 5 months. was on trt for 7 years straight.

keep in mind at that dosage you will most likely need an AI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Granted I'm only 26, but for two years I was on test at 600mg/week and off/on deca 400/week, went to jail for 6 months and had no PCT. 6 months after I got out I got tested and levels were normal.

Hello everyone,
Would really appreciate thoughts and help on this:
I've been blasting and cruising for almost 5 years without many if any breaks.
I have re-joined the army as an engineer and am planning a family with my fiancee in the future.

Can I please ask if anyone has recovered from prolonged gear use? I'm 27 y/o and have stayed on since 22.
Could you please recommend me the best recovery protocol?

I was thinking of firstly titrating AAS doses down to 100mg test a week eventually (I stay on a minimum of 500mg test a week)
and simultaneously using HCG through this period -
maybe 4-6 weeks? low dose test + HCG and then coming completely off everything and starting a PCT.

Thanks in advance.

I think your approach of lowering test while starting HCG is the best. I would push a little bit further and keep exogenous test at only 75mg a week. That way your whole body goes transitioning to lower test levels. Remember, being natural will never be like being on. You will be healthy and "normal", but a lot of things will change.

I personally was on a voluntary TRT for almost 5 years. Almost the entire time running HCG at around 250 iu e4d. I got out of TRT a couple of years ago and recovered completely. Sex was great once again. To me personally, against the most popular experiences, sex is always better naturally. Juice decreases my cumshot, libido, etc.

Thanks for the replies guys, its much appreciated and you've helped clear things up for me.
Thanks again

I think your approach of lowering test while starting HCG is the best. I would push a little bit further and keep exogenous test at only 75mg a week. That way your whole body goes transitioning to lower test levels. Remember, being natural will never be like being on. You will be healthy and "normal", but a lot of things will change.

I personally was on a voluntary TRT for almost 5 years. Almost the entire time running HCG at around 250 iu e4d. I got out of TRT a couple of years ago and recovered completely. Sex was great once again. To me personally, against the most popular experiences, sex is always better naturally. Juice decreases my cumshot, libido, etc.

I think that is what I'll do, good to hear of your experiences and glad to hear you made a full recovery.

I wouldn't even bother. I'd just do Dante's fertility protocol if I wanted to get a girl pregnant. Trying to recover would be my absolute last resort. To each their own though.

I wouldn't even bother. I'd just do Dante's fertility protocol if I wanted to get a girl pregnant. Trying to recover would be my absolute last resort. To each their own though.

Is this his protocol?

Drop the test.
HCG 500iu M-W-F
HMG 75iu T-TH-S
Aromasin 12.5mg daily
Clomid 50mg daily

I thought I read some where he said you could possibly leave test at a trt dose, but not sure..

Complete recovery is more to do with me joining the army to be honest, as you said fertility is probably still good on trt using the right protocol with hcg, hmg etc (I'll look into Dante's protocol, thanks for that)

I'm actually thinking of taking Test undec right before I go into basic training. I've done basic training in the UK army and it's circa 9 weeks so I think test undec would see me good through it here.
I can then start a fertility protocol when I'm back home and with my girl.

Either way, thanks everyone for the recommendations.

The wife and I attempted to conceive last year in July. I was on at least 400mg of test plus other stuff for over 5 years. Got some hcg, clomid and anastrozole tapered down and was off for about 8 weeks and went and got tested and Testosterone level of 31. I ended up going to get trt and was put on test, hcg and hmg. I did not have any luck getting my shit back working without some help. Good luck though.

The wife and I attempted to conceive last year in July. I was on at least 400mg of test plus other stuff for over 5 years. Got some hcg, clomid and anastrozole tapered down and was off for about 8 weeks and went and got tested and Testosterone level of 31. I ended up going to get trt and was put on test, hcg and hmg. I did not have any luck getting my shit back working without some help. Good luck though.

Did you conceive while on trt?

Very vague post, go on

I've been trying for awhile now myself... initially I tried staying on test but it didn't work, but maybe 150-200mg of test was too much.

I've currently been on nothing but 2500iu hcg 3 times a week, and Clomid 50mg every other day. It's been about 7 months with no rise in sperm count yet.

This is after blast and cruising for about 6-7 years. I rarely used hcg during that period.

Like others said get some hcg. There are a few different ways to run it. I wouldn't stop test just use a trt dose. This worked for me and the wife and I had been on for 5 years. Get Bloodwork and a sperm count also.

To everyone telling him to stay on a TRT dose, he is joining the army. No way he will be able to be on TRT..not in basic training anyway. MAYBE in AIT but just depends and probably not to be realistic.

I went to jail for a while and had been on a heavy cycle for like 2 years before going in. And they don't give you PCT in jail lol. I recovered fine.

i also have had issues for years unable to conceive. Going to try the hcg. Trying to find some hmg. Best of luck to you brother!

hcg 3000iu e3d had me from 0 to 20mill in 6 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner