over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

250 pounds guy at 5 percent bf - All Natty bro

Mike O'Tren fits this criteria perfectly I suppose bahaha

I think alot of those guys on you tube are natty, but are no where as big and lean as you think they are. Gym shots with the filters on the latest cams make everyone look beast.

I think alot of those guys on you tube are natty, but are no where as big and lean as you think they are. Gym shots with the filters on the latest cams make everyone look beast.

This! The funny thing is that some guys might not look so massive on a camera (cough Dusty Hanshaw) because he's always wearing 5XL, but you see them in person in a tanktop or even covered up, and you're like "WTF do you eat?".

Simone Panda is the biggest douche of them all. No filters to him, I've seen him standing next to Kai and he certainly held his own.

Its too bad guys like him with such great physiques and perfect symmetry have to be such complete fucktards.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

What I KEEP saying is.... They don't have to admit to using gear... Just STOP claiming to be Natty. Its as simple as that. Don't say more than you need to.

What I KEEP saying is.... They don't have to admit to using gear... Just STOP claiming to be Natty. Its as simple as that. Don't say more than you need to.
Maybe they think if they lie to themselves and the masses enough times in every single title to every last picture, video, article, etc. that maybe just maybe it will become the truth.

I thought we were way past this era.

Are there still guys like these claiming natural? Anyone believes them?

I thought we were way past this era.

Are there still guys like these claiming natural? Anyone believes them?
Oh man.... If you get on Instagram for example, theres hundreds of naive younger guys that take whatever they say as gospel.

They have them believing that they somehow have a better work ethic than everyone else...

Nothing bothers me more than these liars deceiving their fans and making money off them...

I want to stand next to the physique guys like Ryan terry, Jeremy burdia and sadik, see how I stack up, sometimes these guys look HUGE and some times small, hopefuly there at the bodypower expo and I go a see them in person

Mike O'Tren fits this criteria perfectly I suppose bahaha

It's so obvious he's on shit it's silly. Imagine the morons killing them self's eating and training as he does expecting to look like him? Too funny.....But if he told the truth he would be "just another jacked dude" and that don't pay the bills does it.

CG

Oh man.... If you get on Instagram for example, theres hundreds of naive younger guys that take whatever they say as gospel.

They have them believing that they somehow have a better work ethic than everyone else...

Nothing bothers me more than these liars deceiving their fans and making money off them...

I mean... would you rather have them saying

"yeah, I take this, this, and this, at these dosages" ??

so then the kids start doing the same shit? we all know how easy this stuff is to get ahold of.

idk, it just sounds like strange entitlement to me that guys expect these guys to be truthful... it's their livelihoods we are talking about here.

it's ok for them not to admit they use, but don't claim natural? how do you think that will go over??

Interviewer: so what sorts of PED's do you take
Panda: I don't take any drugs

Interviewer: so you're natural then?
Panda: uhhhh....uhhhhhh...... uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm....

some of you guys need to learn how to fuck off and live your own lives lol.

I mean sure, the ones who talk shit on PED users are lame *cough* DLB *cough*

but otherwise who cares?

so then the kids start doing the same shit? we all know how easy this stuff is to get ahold of.

idk, it just sounds like strange entitlement to me that guys expect these guys to be truthful... it's their livelihoods we are talking about here.

it's ok for them not to admit they use, but don't claim natural? how do you think that will go over??

but otherwise who cares?

#Panda trains in a gym 30 min drive away from me slice. I know geezers who train at his gym. he ain't no natty lol

edit :- apologies I am pretty sure u know this Already. was not suggesting you wouldn't have known lol

Attachments

• 1474669121304.jpg
    1474669121304.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 859
Last edited:
Stop following mike o Hearn just because of his ignorant claims to being all natural! Dudes got jokes! That are not funny! There ignorant! I got no time for ignorant ass fucks!

I just post these things/ screenshots to get a laugh that's all fellas . just light humour for jokes. nothing much cheers all

I'd really like to know what DLB is on then. She looks the same year after year...every year. Her voice is more feminine than most normal people. Not saying she is or isn't but I'd sure as hell like to know how she does it.

O'Hearn has been around since time began. We're the same age. I sure admire the guy's work ethic and ability to train heavy at our age. My body simply hurts too much for any of that stuff anymore.

Oh I laugh at it every day, every time I look at the television.

Gear is everywhere. But really, it's all just the magic of the camera. Just so many hunks on planet earth all of the sudden.

but otherwise who cares?
Id rather see them have just a TINY ounce of dignity by knowing when to say the absolute bare minimum and when to simply shut the fuck up.

But it's ok, I certainly wouldn't expect you to understand such things.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
But it's ok, I certainly wouldn't expect you to understand such things.

oooooohhhhh burnnn..

well, maybe if you can explain to them why you and everyone else deserves the truth about their personal business, they'll be more inclined to be open about things.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131