over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stenbolone

Arko.

Registered
Anyone get a chance to try this when it was still available on the market?

Was Dan duchaines fav according to online articles.

Has similarities to primo and masteron.

The Stenbolon steroid is recommended mostly to professional bodybuilders because it increases the regeneration level in diet time.

The Stenbolon steroid has an efficient action over those symptoms and helps the recovery of the athlete, because by its action it doesn’t retain water and doesn’t increase the level of estrogens

Hope can help you, it also have some side effcets

I can comment on METHYLSTENBOLONE

amazing product. better glycogen uptake than superdrol for me

I have methylstenbolone injectable 35mg. Been doing 35mg daily. Too soon to tell what it's doing though I have started to feel a bit lethargic

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Just checked, sten is test prop + test cyp + dhea so definitely different than stenbolone.

We used to get them for a buck an amp. It works, but also made you oily as shit lol..I'm referring to the combo from Mexico

Some copy and paste of things I found interesting:

Anatrofin (stenbolone acetate) is an injectable anabolic steroid that was developed in the 1960's in Germany. As a matter of fact, steroid guru Dan Duchaine considered anatrofin as one of his favorite steroids, and has written that if he had to pick one compound to run for the rest of his life, he would choose anatrofin

Anatrofin is derived from dihydrotestosterone (DHT) on a 1-testosterone framework with the addition of a 2-methyl group. Compared to testosterone, it is three times as anabolic with only a slightly higher androgenic effect.

From a structural standpoint, you could argue that anatrofin is similar to primobolan, with the only difference that primo has a 1-methyl group and not 2. This alteration is also seen if we compare masteron to proviron - both are very similar, but one is an oral and the other one is an injectable. Nevertheless, in this particular comparison, oddly enough, both compounds are injectables. Hence, the change might have more to do with the Germans' desire to come up with their own unique version of an anemia drug with very low side effects. No matter the reason, anatrofin was extremely popular in Europe among pro bodybuilders, who used it as a pre-contest agent because of its properties.

"Duchaine characterized stenbolone as a milder Anadrol. I am not sure I agree since it doesn't cause the weight gain and bloat of anadrol and is likely not a strong inhibitor of 11-beta hydroxylase. It is basically the 1-dehydro derivative of masteron and is metabolized to some degree to dromostanolone. It builds up red blood cells but most androgens do so nothing too suprising there. I have never used it but it would probably be very similar to masteron but slightly less androgenic and a little more anabolic -- used alone, you probably wouldn't nptice much difference from masteron. "

how amazing ?
would you tell us more in detail?
I can comment on METHYLSTENBOLONE

amazing product. better glycogen uptake than superdrol for me

Stuff gave me really bad acid reflux I had to run to the ER it was so bad. But, I was not taking any antacids at the time or Prilosec so I may have been able to control it. For me, not worth trying again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used MSten oral a few years ago. It was really strong. A little less than superdrol but a good substitute since superdrol is hard to deal with for many of us

There used to be a tablet called mass tabs , and that was msten 4mg I think if I remember right, and guys used to blow up on it.

In 2008 I tried to bering it to the market when I was working for cel and needtobuildmuscle, then it was brought out as ultradrol by another company, the niche in the market was lost at the time.

From all accounts real methyl sten is a great product.

Anatrofin is different, that's stenbolone acetate and by all accounts no where near as strong as the methylated compound.
This is an injectable

Its effects are more like primo, and a lot less like anadrol.

The Stenbolon steroid is recommended mostly to professional bodybuilders because it increases the regeneration level in diet time.

The Stenbolon steroid has an efficient action over those symptoms and helps the recovery of the athlete, because by its action it doesn’t retain water and doesn’t increase the level of estrogens

Hope can help you, it also have some side effcets

This is an excellent steroid to use while diet-ing.

Oh for fuck's sake.

If you're reasonably sure that your source for this stuff is legit, then go for it I guess. From what I know, it hasn't been produced by any above ground pharma companies since the early 90s. I don't know. I don't see the point of risking getting something either bunk or underdosed when the money could better be spent on Test and deca. Oxabolone is another interesting injectable.

I do know that Methylstenbolone is a relatively strong bulker on par with SD, but that has little bearing on the properties of regular stenbolone.

Last edited:
Was researching around in my spare time and I thought I'd bump this back up for any updated discussion instead of making a new thread.

This was supposedly Dan Duchaine's favorite drug according to his book. Greg Valentino also talked a lot about a drug called 'Sten' but as clarified earlier this was actually a 2mL vial of 75 TC and 25 TP that was sold in mexico for dirt cheap. So, so far I have not seen Stenbolone on any powder source anywhere and the one UGL that claims to recently be selling it as of like 3 months ago is bunk as shit since people claim to have no PIP injecting this shit on another board. 100mg of an acetate ester with a high melting point and zero PIP. Yeah. Let that sink in. Says pretty much all you need to know. Geneza had a version also come out in 2010 which turned out to also be bunk on all accounts. It's actually an ingenious marketing strategy if you think about it. Sell legit Test and Mast for a couple years, then come out with some shit from way back in the day that hasn't even existed for 2 decades to take gullible people's cash.

Let's take a look at the structure here. What I see is literally just Primobolan except with the methyl moved over one notch. Alternatively, I see this as DHB with a 2-methyl group, so it looks like this 2-methyl actually reduces the androgenic and anabolic potency when we consider how strong DHB actually is. That 2,3 double bond is where the magic seems to happen. Masteron is missing this 2,3 double bond but it still retains that 2 methyl which more than likely accounts for it's weak myotrophic potency.

Leave this stuff in the history books where it belongs. It's a waste of time and money to go looking for it. M-sten is another story.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
It was just mexican test, nothing special or notable about it. Yes I used it.

I'm fairly certain sten was different than stenbolone. Wasn't sten from Mexico 2ml amps of test? Stenbolone is a dht derivative that I've never seen available until now from a sponsor here. Description says similar to primo and masteron.

I think sten was a low dose test (prop 25 and cyp 75) adn DHEA 25 mg.

Sten is different. It's similar in structure to Primobolan.
Stenbolone

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear