over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Novolin R from walmart

gorilla2015

Registered
I just started using it a week ago as I know it's a generic of humlin r....the problem is that I never feel the slightest bit of hypo which is good ...but I'm taking 10-15 iu 2x daily...3x a week and my carb intake over the 3-4 hour period is around 100-140 with 160 g of protein...just curious if anyone has had similar experiences with it....and I have not used slin in almost a year. Taking 25 mcg and 10 iu of gh meditropes daily ...

I just started using it a week ago as I know it's a generic of humlin r....the problem is that I never feel the slightest bit of hypo which is good ...but I'm taking 10-15 iu 2x daily...3x a week and my carb intake over the 3-4 hour period is around 100-140 with 160 g of protein...just curious if anyone has had similar experiences with it....and I have not used slin in almost a year. Taking 25 mcg and 10 iu of gh meditropes daily ...

Theres nothing wrong with the insulin. You might just be seriously insulin insenstive

So what's the best way to get my sensitivity back... Also taking 500 metformin 2x daily on off days from slin use

back in the day.....15 years ago...i would take 30 and 35 iu..

and never feel nothing.....but i didn't eat like i do now (wish i
would have)....now i do 10 and 15....and feel myself going EVERY time.

so i just prepare for it.....all good.....10carbs per iu works for me.

:cool:

back in the day.....15 years ago...i would take 30 and 35 iu..

and never feel nothing.....but i didn't eat like i do now (wish i

would have)....now i do 10 and 15....and feel myself going EVERY time.

so i just prepare for it.....all good.....10carbs per iu works for me.

:cool:

Tenny how often do you use per day n per week ?

So take the metformin everyday ? Even on slin days ? Should I uptake the metformin say 1500-2000 mg split up daily ? It's just strange that I'm
Taking slin and feeling basically nothing... And have not used slin in almost a year and never had this problem before

So take the metformin everyday ? Even on slin days ? Should I uptake the metformin say 1500-2000 mg split up daily ? It's just strange that I'm
Taking slin and feeling basically nothing... And have not used slin in almost a year and never had this problem before

What time of day are you working out and using insulin? And your running 500 twice a day? id probably up it to 1000 twice

Workout with weights from 8am till 9am then do 20-25 min cardio...10 min later take 5 iu gh then 15 min later take slin. Do another 5 iu gh and slin 5-6 hours later ...and was taking metformin on off days from slin ...will try 1000mg of metformin 2x daily and see what happens ..but should I take metformin on slin days ??,

What time of day are you working out and using insulin? And your running 500 twice a day? id probably up it to 1000 twice

Workout with weights from 8am till 9am then do 20-25 min cardio...10 min later take 5 iu gh then 15 min later take slin. Do another 5 iu gh and slin 5-6 hours later ...and was taking metformin on off days from slin ...will try 1000mg of metformin 2x daily and see what happens ..but should I take metformin on slin days ??,

If you werent doing slin twice daily i might say yes...but i dunno. Timing on that will be a little tricky. try the 1000 first and see how it treats you. 10-15iu is really not a super lot for that much carbs though.

I've got some novalin r I used to load synthetine. I'm thinking about running it pre workout once my calories are back up after my show and after cruising for awhile. I take metformin 500mg with meal 1 and meal 5 so interested in this discussion. I train after meal 1 usually so hopefully I'll be the same way. I think I got my insulin sensitivity in a good spot running the met in the offseason. I don't take gh though, just peptides.

What is your fasting blood glucose at?

What is your reasoning for taking insulin 5-6 hours after you lift?

a customer of mine runs 8iu humalin r upon arising, and 3iu G. (Then eat)
4iu humalin r post training, and 3iu G 30m later (Then postworkout meal.)

Unrelated...well, slightly related.

I go hypo WAY easier from 3 caps of Partition MD than I do from 15 iu of Novolin-R.

Someone figure THAT one out for me!:banghead:

Unrelated...well, slightly related.

I go hypo WAY easier from 3 caps of Partition MD than I do from 15 iu of Novolin-R.

Someone figure THAT one out for me!:banghead:

wow thats pretty interesting, might have to give some of the partition md a try

as far as novolin r versus the log insulins I have always had a bit better results from the r insulins and at $28 bucks at walmart you cant beat that

I love Novolin-R it's all I use. I take 12-15iu 1.5 hours pre workout. Pumps are always unreal. I've gone hypo plenty of times but I'm one
To only take as many carbs as I need to to keep from going hypo. Aside from that, yeah there is no problem
With Novolin-R it's fast acting insulin just like all the rest!

Lead Monster Labs Rep

Flex5 for 5% off all orders,
Orders over $200 get FREE vial of test prop with every order. For those over $200
Please add "free test prop" in notes section along with "Flex5" in rep code.

Mymonsterlabs.com

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner