over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Front load 8 week

T14

Newbies
Hey guys,

I am new to this forum but long time lifter and athlete. haven't started a thread in forever so here goes nothin. I just received my gear last monday, came in 7 days (fastest ship so far). It is my 5th cycle outside of using just pros and i decided to try test e 600/wk and winny 50ed. Because of a time restraint with taking my wife and kids to Florida in Nov, I decided to try frontloading at 900 for the first week and run for only 8 weeks. Yes I know it's short, but it's not my first time. I figured I would throw in the winny for the first week and a half and then the last 5 weeks. 2 weeks in and gear is fantastic!

Does anyone have any other thoughts on front load?

I am 37 years old, 5'7", 180 pounds and eat very clean (diet depends on time of year and goal). Just throwing that in there before I'm asked.

Does anyone have any other thoughts on front load?I am 37 years old, 5'7", 180 pounds and eat very clean (diet depends on time of year and goal). Just throwing that in there before I'm asked.

yeah
bout the worst idea ever
lol
:banghead:

read more post less
have a great day!

problem solved!
lol
:headbang:

Any particular reason why you think that? Out of curiosity. I have a few friends that are work in the medical field and one that is a doctor. All agree that the science behind it makes sense.

Any particular reason why you think that? Out of curiosity. I have a few friends that are work in the medical field and one that is a doctor. All agree that the science behind it makes sense.

lol
for real dude go read more.
old bro science talked to death

its fuckin stupid cus all you do is jack your counter measures.
start small increase as you go, this way your gear keeps being effective and you use less.

you also increase risk of injury.

there is ZERO science behind it.
now
I was nice dont talk more fake science crap.
go to beginners section and learn for your self why not to do this.

:D

Last edited:
Not to break your balls or anything but only 8 weeks on test e is a little short imo.
Maybe test prop would have been a better option for the short duration of the cycle.
-bx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Agree on the prop. Had e on hand which is why I decided to try front loading.

lol
for real dude go read more.
old bro science talked to death

its fuckin stupid cus all you do is jack your counter measures.
start small increase as you go, this way your gear keeps being effective and you use less.

you also increase risk of injury.

there is ZERO science behind it.
now
I was nice dont talk more fake science crap.
go to beginners section and learn for your self why not to do this.

:D

Don't talk science crap? Not sure why the aggression chief, but based on your posts, you are the one talking "bro science". I asked about peoples opinions on front loading. Now if you have any true experience, you would actually know that there are benefits from it. However, just like anything, everyone is different and have different results. Hence me asking opinions. Would I use less gear yes obviously you are right on that. Increase of injury??? This I would love to hear. But please respond respectfully. I am all about listening to experiences and having debate

Don't talk science crap? Not sure why the aggression chief, but based on your posts, you are the one talking "bro science". I asked about peoples opinions on front loading. Now if you have any true experience, you would actually know that there are benefits from it. However, just like anything, everyone is different and have different results. Hence me asking opinions. Would I use less gear yes obviously you are right on that. Increase of injury??? This I would love to hear. But please respond respectfully. I am all about listening to experiences and having debate

yes science crap as there is no science to what you are saying, hence crap.

science does not back up front loading in anway... and what frkin scientist does that?? jony juice head phd??? lol

no aggression just jeeze bro this is like beginners 101. I and some other members do get tired of the same lame threads. sorry you thought this was cool or something but its just old n boring.

front loading is dumb. end of story
you don't take more gear first!

why? cus it jacks up shbg, estrogen, progestorne etc.

why do that in the beginning?
why jack your hemocrit right away.

why use a lotta drugs when you don't need too?

you take gear to break plateaus.

sorta.

your older so really you prob shouldn't be doing any of this.
im similar age n 400mgs aas is about my ceiling.

im sorry if im not all lovey n sweet but again your questions are painful

go read. beginner section! lol

if you take a bunch of aas right away its gona make you strong right away, increasing weights fast is sure route to injury especially since you are not 25...

again, this should all be about constant progression.

not jump on blow your load and health.

there is nothing to debate.

much of what im saying isn't opinion but fact.

you take a bunch of drugs and what im saying will happen. I cannot say for sure you will get injured but you do increase the probability. no need for debate. if you disagree you simply need to read more and educate yourself better.

:lightbulb: :eek: :confused:
:star-w:rs

yes science crap as there is no science to what you are saying, hence crap.

science does not back up front loading in anway... and what frkin scientist does that?? jony juice head phd??? lol

no aggression just jeeze bro this is like beginners 101. I and some other members do get tired of the same lame threads. sorry you thought this was cool or something but its just old n boring.

front loading is dumb. end of story
you don't take more gear first!

why? cus it jacks up shbg, estrogen, progestorne etc.

why do that in the beginning?
why jack your hemocrit right away.

why use a lotta drugs when you don't need too?

you take gear to break plateaus.

sorta.

your older so really you prob shouldn't be doing any of this.
im similar age n 400mgs aas is about my ceiling.

im sorry if im not all lovey n sweet but again your questions are painful

go read. beginner section! lol

if you take a bunch of aas right away its gona make you strong right away, increasing weights fast is sure route to injury especially since you are not 25...

again, this should all be about constant progression.

not jump on blow your load and health.

there is nothing to debate.

much of what im saying isn't opinion but fact.

you take a bunch of drugs and what im saying will happen. I cannot say for sure you will get injured but you do increase the probability. no need for debate. if you disagree you simply need to read more and educate yourself better.

:lightbulb: :eek: :confused:
:star-w:rs

Fact? If you are similar age, you would know that it is actually better when you are older. It's in late teens early 20's when gear is a bad idea. As far as what scientist does that and does not back it up...yes actually it does. It's called clinical trails. That's where they take a group of men from different ages and check levels pre-pin, during and after, then record differences. And if you are dumb enough to injure yourself by jacking the weight up the way you described, you should not be lifting, or maybe join planet fitness. Front loading isn't automatically going to jack your strength gains, it's about regulating the test and blood levels. with longer esters like E, it obviously takes longer to take effect and the end results per week are lower. I think that you should actually read studies and articles as appose to getting all of your info from threads. The last thing I would do is go to a forum, especially beginner, to get accurate information. Asking opinions on threads and personal experiences is what you should be doing here. Remember I'm "older" so a little more experienced than you think. Oh...and if you have estrogen issues at all, maybe as Jony juice head phd for some adex or nolva

Hey guys,

I am new to this forum but long time lifter and athlete. haven't started a thread in forever so here goes nothin. I just received my gear last monday, came in 7 days (fastest ship so far). It is my 5th cycle outside of using just pros and i decided to try test e 600/wk and winny 50ed. Because of a time restraint with taking my wife and kids to Florida in Nov, I decided to try frontloading at 900 for the first week and run for only 8 weeks. Yes I know it's short, but it's not my first time. I figured I would throw in the winny for the first week and a half and then the last 5 weeks. 2 weeks in and gear is fantastic!

Does anyone have any other thoughts on front load?

I am 37 years old, 5'7", 180 pounds and eat very clean (diet depends on time of year and goal). Just throwing that in there before I'm asked.

8 weeks is a little bit short ,IMO

Fact? If you are similar age, you would know that it is actually better when you are older. It's in late teens early 20's when gear is a bad idea. As far as what scientist does that and does not back it up...yes actually it does. It's called clinical trails. That's where they take a group of men from different ages and check levels pre-pin, during and after, then record differences. And if you are dumb enough to injure yourself by jacking the weight up the way you described, you should not be lifting, or maybe join planet fitness. Front loading isn't automatically going to jack your strength gains, it's about regulating the test and blood levels. with longer esters like E, it obviously takes longer to take effect and the end results per week are lower. I think that you should actually read studies and articles as appose to getting all of your info from threads. The last thing I would do is go to a forum, especially beginner, to get accurate information. Asking opinions on threads and personal experiences is what you should be doing here. Remember I'm "older" so a little more experienced than you think. Oh...and if you have estrogen issues at all, maybe as Jony juice head phd for some adex or nolva

lol dude.
come one now...

ill end with this lil note and be done as this is going to total nonsense, I have a hard time believing you are being serious at this point.

use the search feature.
go read the bunch of post where I go into lots of detail on the actual effects of enanthate in the body.

while all the lovely internet article like to call this a mid range ester this is pretty mistaken due to the extremely large spike in t levels shortly after administration. te is really best used eod at the outside and doing so will achieve stable blood levels for most in bout 2 weeks.

8 week cycle?
bud, I have been on trt for 12 years!

ill take some deep breaths n quit this. lol

:p
;)

I do the complete opposite, start low and work up as I progress. Sounds like a good method for wasting some gear though, idk what's worse though lol the front loading or the 8 week cycle.

hey bro if you are just looking for a more athletic looking physique, more of a recreational juicer, use smaller amounts of testosterone for longer. front loading and smashing a ton of gear in a short period of time is just going to waste it.

Last edited:
hey bro if you are just looking for a more athletic looking physique, more of a recreational juicer, use smaller amounts of testosterone for longer. front loading and smashing a ton of gear in a short period of time is just going to waste it.

What he said!

People don't realize that gear starts working very quick. Cyp starts working 6 hours after Injected. Why do u think u shoot and notice that ur Horny the next day?

Fact? If you are similar age, you would know that it is actually better when you are older. It's in late teens early 20's when gear is a bad idea.

Oh really? :rolleyes:

Front loading is stupid... well unless you suddenly decide fuck it and do more than what you frontloaded with :eek::D

Please listen to the others. Frontloading is just asking for side effects and is pretty pointless. I could go more into it but this sort of thing has been spoken about 1001 times on here.

These guys like myself have been doing this for a long time and we have learned from experience front loading is BS
Start small work your way up tapper off.
Or tapper down to HRT doses
Blast & cruise is pretty much the protocol nowadays.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear