over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Deca Mast E Thoughts

brockness

Newbies
Hey guys I just started my 4th cycle.
Stats are 26 years old 6-7 years training 6'2 210 lbs around 10% BF.
Just started my cycle last night of...
250mg Test C per week
450mg Deca per week
200mg Mast E per week.
.125 mg prami every night
6.25mg aromasin ED

Eating 330g protein per day
99g fat pre day and
500g carbs on training days
225g carbs on rest days

What is your guys thoughts on this cycle. Looking for lean bass.

Drop the Aromasin...You'll be crushing your E2! Get blood work and monitor things.

Drop the Aromasin...You'll be crushing your E2! Get blood work and monitor things.

Agreed, you most likely dont even need any anti-estrogen on this cycle. The Masteron will compete with Estrogen anyway. It has a natural anti-estrogenic effect. With that low of a test dose, it should be plenty. Keep Nolva on hand just in case gyno flares up and you need to respond quickly directly at the receptor (this should be a standard on any cycle) and have the anti-estrogen in case you need it. But dont just plan to take it for no reason on that cycle. I dont think its needed. As Bio said, you'll crush your E2. I highly doubt you need the prami either. Progestin/prolactin related gyno from 19nor based compounds (nandrolones, tren) is usually seen in unison with out of control estrogen. If estrogen is ok, prolactin is rarely exacerbated by normal 19nor dosages. I think anti-prolactin drugs are being WAAAY overused. Most of it is improper education from some board guru. If you are running multiple 19nor compounds and tons of test, then maybe. But you do NOT have to stack prami or caber every time you use 600mg or less of Deca. I personally think Caber is a better choice than prami anyway.

You guys realize that pounding your E2 into the dirt all the time not only makes you feel like shit but its also worse for your lipid profile than the god damn gear itself. You need estrogen to grow guys. The idea is to keep it in the normal range for a growth phase.

Last edited:
I appreciate the feedback guys! I have had gyno flare ups from higher test before so I was just wanting to cover all bases. I suppose I can start without and add them in if needed. I usually asses my E2 by how my libido is. I can tell when I crash my estrogen or when it is too high based on how my dick is working haha. All in all I appreciate the reply! I was hoping 200mg of mast would help with estrogen so glad you guys mentioned that!

i don't like DECA being higher than test. my libido goes down hill. I would increase the mast and the test. 500 test, 400 mast.

drop down you aromasin to twice or once peer week and adjust from there

I can't run more deca then test without losing my juice in the bedroom haha

I'd agree with above posts for a good % of people, and personally don't like using anti-estros but if I were using the exact same cycle, I'd not only need 500+mg masteron / week for estrogen / progesterone related sides but also low dose aromasin. 6.25-12.5mg eod or every 3rd.
Even a single 200mg shot of deca causes a noticeable puffiness of my gyno.

Maybe start your cycle, and if/when you run into sides add in the asin or adex.

If you have time it'd be wise to run your masteron by itself for 2-4 weeks, to see if it is infact masteron. Most masteron e. I've tried isn't legit. That's not to say there isn't any but it's rare these days.

Great stack that has been go to for the last few years I usually run high test medium masteron high deca or npp. Example:

750-1gram sustanon
300-500 masteron prop
500-900 deca or npp

FYI I never use AI body adjusts

Every time I raise my test all my sides get worse so sticking with test at 250 is my sweet spot. Also I have ran deca at 2x the amount of test and still had a crazy strong libido. Im talking 3-4 times a day! But thanks for your input everyone! Looking forward to seeing how the masteron addition does with this cycle.

Yeah dick issues on deca are individual based. I don't have erection issues with it either (however I usually run equal test/deca ) but the addition of mast sounds nice.
A lot of good advice already given in the thread but I agree on holding off on the anti e/anti prolactin until needed or bloodwork determines necessary
Enjoy the cycle bro

my 2 cents

given ur experience and etc, to nit pick here are my thoughts:
375-500mg test e weekly
450mg deca weekly is fine
400-600mg mast would be better. don't think u will reap much benefits from less:cool:

diet looks decent but that's almost a whole other thread.:)
best of luck bro!
-F2S

I wouldn't be able to run that low test with deca.

I don't loose my libido but I cant nut for the life of me.

I would bump up the mast to 400-600mgs

I'd agree with above posts for a good % of people, and personally don't like using anti-estros but if I were using the exact same cycle, I'd not only need 500+mg masteron / week for estrogen / progesterone related sides but also low dose aromasin. 6.25-12.5mg eod or every 3rd.
Even a single 200mg shot of deca causes a noticeable puffiness of my gyno.

Maybe start your cycle, and if/when you run into sides add in the asin or adex.

If you have time it'd be wise to run your masteron by itself for 2-4 weeks, to see if it is infact masteron. Most masteron e. I've tried isn't legit. That's not to say there isn't any but it's rare these days.

I agree about the mast being legit.. If your using mast as a antagonist for estro just use proviron.. Most proviron on the market is legit cause it's so cheap to make.. It will essentially do the job.. True madt is great but many just don't get it.. Ir it's test prop..

Agreed, you most likely dont even need any anti-estrogen on this cycle. The Masteron will compete with Estrogen anyway. It has a natural anti-estrogenic effect. With that low of a test dose, it should be plenty. Keep Nolva on hand just in case gyno flares up and you need to respond quickly directly at the receptor (this should be a standard on any cycle) and have the anti-estrogen in case you need it. But dont just plan to take it for no reason on that cycle. I dont think its needed. As Bio said, you'll crush your E2. I highly doubt you need the prami either. Progestin/prolactin related gyno from 19nor based compounds (nandrolones, tren) is usually seen in unison with out of control estrogen. If estrogen is ok, prolactin is rarely exacerbated by normal 19nor dosages. I think anti-prolactin drugs are being WAAAY overused. Most of it is improper education from some board guru. If you are running multiple 19nor compounds and tons of test, then maybe. But you do NOT have to stack prami or caber every time you use 600mg or less of Deca. I personally think Caber is a better choice than prami anyway.

You guys realize that pounding your E2 into the dirt all the time not only makes you feel like shit but its also worse for your lipid profile than the god damn gear itself. You need estrogen to grow guys. The idea is to keep it in the normal range for a growth phase.

I'm constantly having to talk guys out of AIs and caber/prami. Everyone thinks they are mandatory.

I'm constantly having to talk guys out of AIs and caber/prami. Everyone thinks they are mandatory.
I know, it's gotten out of hand. Overuse of AI makes AAS harder on lipids anyway. Everyone is scared to death of gyno, which I get.

It's always good advice to have an AI and a SERM like nolvadex on hand though.

Are you estrogen sensative?? I'd get bloods done to see where your e2 is and adjust the aromasin dose.

I know, it's gotten out of hand. Overuse of AI makes AAS harder on lipids anyway. Everyone is scared to death of gyno, which I get.

It's always good advice to have an AI and a SERM like nolvadex on hand though.
I'm still not understanding where people get the idea that their estrogen should be in "normal" range when their testosterone levels are through the roof? That doesn't make sense to me. What's worse though is like you said, most are tanking it and playing with fire in my opinion because the male body needs estrogen. It's a very important Hormone for functionality.

I'm still not understanding where people get the idea that their estrogen should be in "normal" range when their testosterone levels are through the roof? That doesn't make sense to me. What's worse though is like you said, most are tanking it and playing with fire in my opinion because the male body needs estrogen. It's a very important Hormone for functionality.

I totally understand what your getting at Rambo.. And I agree that estro is absolutely needed.. I think people are seeing the info on how dangerous estro at very elevated levels can be for males.. The links to prostate cancer are scary to say the least.. But even recently evan centopani even laughed about guys having test levels around 3000 and being scared of elevated estrogen.. Lol.. He stated one should not expect estro to be normal when test levels are that high.. And honestly , depending on how high the test levels are , all the aromasin in the world isn't going to get estro to normal if test levels are that elevated. But guys popping 25 mgs of aromasin a day while taking 600 mgs of test is asking for estro to be crushed.. Or close.. As a physician once told me " it's more about thd ratio of test to estro I'm worried about" ..

Hey guys I just started my 4th cycle.
Stats are 26 years old 6-7 years training 6'2 210 lbs around 10% BF.
Just started my cycle last night of...
250mg Test C per week
450mg Deca per week
200mg Mast E per week.
.125 mg prami every night
6.25mg aromasin ED

Eating 330g protein per day
99g fat pre day and
500g carbs on training days
225g carbs on rest days

What is your guys thoughts on this cycle. Looking for lean bass.
seems like no problem there.

Just curious on why run Deca and Mast together?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws