YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you believe tren causes heart disease?

Do you believe tren causes heart disease?

• yes

Votes: 119 65.4%
  • no

Votes: 63 34.6%

• Total voters
I believe tren does cause heart disease because:

1. It causes chronic inflammation.
2. It dramatically increases prostaglandin levels.
3. It decreases oxygen to the cells and heart.
4. It negatively affects breathing.
5. It causes the heart to work harder.
6. It causes insomnia.
7. It makes sleep apnea worse.
8. It raises hematocrit levels.
9. It increases blood pressure
10. It lowers HDL (GOOD CHOLESTEROL) and increases LDL (BAD CHOLESTEROL).

cool story bro :headbang:

does it cause it? I wouldn't go so far as to say that.. but does it cause a number of side effects that will contribute to its development (if they go untreated)? absolutely.

I believe tren does cause heart disease because:

1. It causes chronic inflammation.
2. It dramatically increases prostaglandin levels.
3. It decreases oxygen to the cells and heart.
4. It negatively affects breathing.
5. It causes the heart to work harder.
6. It causes insomnia.
7. It makes sleep apnea worse.
8. It raises hematocrit levels.
9. It increases blood pressure
10. It lowers HDL (GOOD CHOLESTEROL) and increases LDL (BAD CHOLESTEROL).

These may be possible to control for some people, but otherwise, yes.

These are NOT exclusive to tren though. Tren should't be singled out as the one thing that causes heart disease. It can be used reasonably just like everything else.

this doesn't answer your question, but I believe smoking and eating fast food/ junk far out weight trens negative side effects on heart.

Simply, yes, because it directly causes the heart to become enlarged and more stiff. Secondarily it causes dyslipidemia (abnormal lipid/cholesterol levels) and hypertension. The first effect directly decreases the pumping power and efficiency of the heart, and the second, an acceleration of plaques and a narrowing of the arteries.

this doesn't answer your question, but I believe smoking and eating fast food/ junk far out weight trens negative side effects on heart.

Also worth mentioning, the negative effects of tren can be greatly reduced with a really clean heart healthy diet. Combining tren and fast food, however, will only make them worse.

My cholesterol and bp have never been better and I'm running 550mg tren/wk with other aas, a lot of this comes down to diet and cardio....
This is coming from s guy that once had 440 total cholesterol count and high bp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My cholesterol and bp have never been better and I'm running 550mg tren/wk with other aas, a lot of this comes down to diet and cardio....

And your diet was much worse when you did have high bp and poor lipids, correct?

Simply, yes, because it directly causes the heart to become enlarged and more stiff. Secondarily it causes dyslipidemia (abnormal lipid/cholesterol levels) and hypertension. The first effect directly decreases the pumping power and efficiency of the heart, and the second, an acceleration of plaques and a narrowing of the arteries.
This makes sense.

These are NOT exclusive to tren though. Tren should't be singled out as the one thing that causes heart disease. It can be used reasonably just like everything else.

:yeahthat:

I couldn't do cardio when using tren without going into an asthma attack!

I believe most people can use 500 mgs of test weekly for 20 years plus and never experience heart trouble, but I do not think we can say the same with tren. I'd probably have heart trouble using 500 mgs of tren weekly for 20 years straight.

I believe most people can use 500 mgs of test weekly for 20 years plus and never experience heart trouble, but I do not think we can say the same with tren. I'd probably have heart trouble using 500 mgs of tren weekly for 20 years straight.

I think it would be crazy not to agree with this

I agree that diet and cardio plays a large role in controlling cholesterol and blood pressure, but even smokers fare better on a good diet. But it still doesn't mean that smoking and tren doesn't significantly accelerate heart disease.

cool story bro :headbang:

does it cause it? I wouldn't go so far as to say that.. but does it cause a number of side effects that will contribute to its development (if they go untreated)? absolutely.

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE? IF I THROW A ROCK INTO WATER AND THE WAVE IT CREATES CAUSES THE BEACH TO ERODE, I AM THE CAUSE FOR THE EROSION.

I THINK THE OBVIOUS ANSWER IS YES, IT LEADS TO HEART DISEASE.

it DEFENITELY cause it, like the majority of steroids. Tren might be more dangerous due to its potency though.

But the problem is, the vast majority of people don't understand certain key indicators, due to our catastrophic corrupt deplorable medical system. We don't have access to real medical science, thats why the majority is misled and misinformed.

Cholesterol levels. Those are not just random numbers that go up or down just because. When your HDL goes down and your LDL goes up, people, due to our completely wrong allopathic medicine, see the number itself as the problem. As the disease. The number IS NOT the problem. The number is just an INDICATOR saying that something else is terribly wrong!!!

When a steroid like trenbolone causes the LDL to go up, that means, terrible damage is going on inside your body. Specifically, chronic inflammation. When chronic inflammation occurs in this case in the heart, the walls of the arteries literally begin to tear apart. At a microscopic levels of course. The body has its own mechanism of defense. Key amino acids and vitamins are used to repair and rebuild the tissue faster than it can completely burst. On top of that, the body use key antioxidants to combat the free radicals and prevent or decrease as much as it can oxidative damage. But there is a big problem. The vast majority of humans are severely low in essential nutrients. The right amount of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, are not present in the right quantities. Therefore, the body DOES NOT have the proper raw materials to efficiently combat the toxic effects of trenbolone. Let alone that an athlete needs multiple times more the essential nutrients than a sedentary human needs.

When the body does not have an efficient way to repair and rebuild the tissue on time, it has a secondary last resort measure. Use cholesterol and deposit it in the wall of the arteries in order to prevent internal bleeding. The liver produces more cholesterol and the Low density lipoprotein production goes up to carry the cholesterol to the areas being destroyed.

We can definitely say that when you use steroids, you are literally poisoning yourself just like with any prescription drug. There is no question that drugs are dangerous and can have catastrophic side effects. Its all a matter of weighing the benefits with the cons, and of course being as healthy as possible when it comes to nutrition. But that nutrition is not what you found in the locker room advises or even "generic" diets on boards. It is professional knowledge, assistance, monitoring, it is real medicine.

Lp(a) is a more specific indicator of heart damage, however no allopathic doctor ever test it. Why? ask pharmaceutical corporations.

NOTE: I am not a doctor nor trained in any medical field, I have just read, learn and researched extensively by myself because my dad passed away last year from heart disease. In an attempt to save him, for years I started investigating what was killing him.

it DEFENITELY cause it, like the majority of steroids. Tren might be more dangerous due to its potency though.

But the problem is, the vast majority of people don't understand certain key indicators, due to our catastrophic corrupt deplorable medical system. We don't have access to real medical science, thats why the majority is misled and misinformed.

Cholesterol levels. Those are not just random numbers that go up or down just because. When your HDL goes down and your LDL goes up, people, due to our completely wrong allopathic medicine, see the number itself as the problem. As the disease. The number IS NOT the problem. The number is just an INDICATOR saying that something else is terribly wrong!!!

When a steroid like trenbolone causes the LDL to go up, that means, terrible damage is going on inside your body. Specifically, chronic inflammation. When chronic inflammation occurs in this case in the heart, the walls of the arteries literally begin to tear apart. At a microscopic levels of course. The body has its own mechanism of defense. Key amino acids and vitamins are used to repair and rebuild the tissue faster than it can completely burst. On top of that, the body use key antioxidants to combat the free radicals and prevent or decrease as much as it can oxidative damage. But there is a big problem. The vast majority of humans are severely low in essential nutrients. The right amount of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, are not present in the right quantities. Therefore, the body DOES NOT have the proper raw materials to efficiently combat the toxic effects of trenbolone. Let alone that an athlete needs multiple times more the essential nutrients than a sedentary human needs.

When the body does not have an efficient way to repair and rebuild the tissue on time, it has a secondary last resort measure. Use cholesterol and deposit it in the wall of the arteries in order to prevent internal bleeding. The liver produces more cholesterol and the Low density lipoprotein production goes up to carry the cholesterol to the areas being destroyed.

We can definitely say that when you use steroids, you are literally poisoning yourself just like with any prescription drug. There is no question that drugs are dangerous and can have catastrophic side effects. Its all a matter of weighing the benefits with the cons, and of course being as healthy as possible when it comes to nutrition. But that nutrition is not what you found in the locker room advises or even "generic" diets on boards. It is professional knowledge, assistance, monitoring, it is real medicine.

Lp(a) is a more specific indicator of heart damage, however no allopathic doctor ever test it. Why? ask pharmaceutical corporations.

NOTE: I am not a doctor nor trained in any medical field, I have just read, learn and researched extensively by myself because my dad passed away last year from heart disease. In an attempt to save him, for years I started investigating what was killing him.

Lipoprotein(a) isn't an indicator of heart damage. It's a genetic trait one carries. I personally have a very high LP(a) with zero calcium in my carotid and coronaries. It is an independent risk factor for CVD, M.I and Stroke.

Some anabolics, such as nandrolone decanoate have a favorable effect on lowering lipoprotein(a) mass, as does testosterone. As well, testosterone increases the reverse transport of HDL, which is rarely talked about.

The over-oxidation of both HDL and LDL is detrimental on the endothelial cells. Progestins and supraphysiological estradiol levels can lead to copper-induced peroxidation of high density lipoprotein (HDL), therefore can contribute to the formation of dysfunctional HDL (which is pro-atherosclerotic).

...can Tren lead to CVD, I reckon it probably can. As can any other abused anabolic.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost