over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sdrol/TNE injectable

hanquin

Registered
anybody ever try an sdrol/TNE combo injectable? i may have an opportunity to try some out, just wanna know what to expect. used oral sdrol YEARS ago and loved the hard look it gave me, but am unfamiliar w/TNE. it's 100mg - 75mg TNE/25mg sdrol, so i'd probably use maybe .25-.5 cc to start out pre-workout.

I've never ran that combo as an injectable, but I am very interested in hearing how it works out for you! Please keep us informed.

Did tne with inject adrol pre-workout and liked it...weight piles on pretty fast and strength goes up quick. I just couldn't handle the pip and the knotting so had to stop after 2 weeks...I was running out of spots to inject, the guiac always leaves knots in me that last for days.

Superdrol goes into solution at 50mg/mL easily. No special solvents. For TNE oil, the solvents used to get 100mg/mL like guaicol would easily allow for higher superdrol concentrations. Not sure why one would want it higher though.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have some TNE/DROL/DBOL I've been using pre work out and the pumps are dumb. Lol they hurt in such a good way. And I also have some injectable superdrol I may add with it. Maybe .5 cc or so.

I have some TNE/DROL/DBOL I've been using pre work out and the pumps are dumb. Lol they hurt in such a good way. And I also have some injectable superdrol I may add with it. Maybe .5 cc or so.

DAMNNN lol, that sounds risky af, brah (for lipids, and such) but i do admire yours - and EVERYONE'S - input. thank you all

the compound i'm talking about is 25mg sdrol/75mg TNE. i'm not big on blends or 'exotics' (for lack of better terms). i'm more of a test/EQ w/ the occasional oral type but was just curious if there was anyone w/ some first hand experience.

IF i try it, i'll definitely post up about it.

superdrol is potent as fuck as an oral. I remember back in the day blowing up on that shit. I cant imagine injecting it but I am sure it packs one hell of a punch

that's what i remember. i may be too old for this stuff lol (46) usually stick to mild cycles. not sure i'm ready to play w/ hard stuff again.

Some find 10mg enough, going in at 25mg of sdrol,I get be too much. Take 1/2ml first

Some find 10mg enough, going in at 25mg of sdrol,I get be too much. Take 1/2ml first

oh hell, i was thinking of doing .25 first, then working my way up. and that's if i decide to do it.

you'll love this cycle and even though you may add things to your next one, you'll remember the way you looked and felt.

Injectable Superdrol is awesome - compares to tren ... Add TNE - incredible. I never had a mixed blend but together they are my favorite. Injectable SD has almost no sides and you can use a low dose.

best inj oral i ever had was 50mg tne/50mg dbol/15mg sdrol... 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and was incredible...

tried it

Whats up , new to the forum not to the game.

ive recently tried an sdrol/tne mixture and im assuming it will be or is the same your thinking of.

i did it in each bicep in the morning before my workout.

I blew up , no doubt the bloat was insane , the pump was great and the aggression was there, however this is like blood pressure problems in a bottle. this stuff made my nose bleed, made me terribly irritable, and gave hot flashes like a mother. hurts too, but i enjoy the pain in the arms:love:

if you are controlling your blood pressure then this is a fun addition but i didnt even make it through the bottle before it became to much to see the benefits. just my opinion

-Air

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner