over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any fortitude-training reviews??

Sec-Training

Registered
Hi

i am looking in to some new training methods and this is something all new med a more fullbody lower volume more often.
Or does people go back on the normal split rutine?

thanks

there was a thread about it on this forum I read thru before I bought it. I just bought the ebook last week and started it a week ago. I've been working out a long time and I thought hard, I jumped straight to the tier 3 program and the muscle rounds kicked my ass. I am going to drop it down to tier 2 as I think I was dogging some of the workout trying to do everything. It is extremely demanding but as I'm just a week in no real review beyond that. In the end I think training is a small part of the overall puzzle, but this is a new challenge and that inspires me to push which is part of the battle with a routine so in that way it succeeds for me. I would say give it a shot.

I read everything I could about it and talked to Scott pretty extensively about it last summer. It's a great system, I only stopped because I was no longer able to train as hard as it requires due to my cardiologist's recommendations, but it was a solid program.

Just be aware it requires you to train very intensely. I had two training partners try it and it was astonishing how quickly they stopped and just couldn't handle it, so if you're used to generally messing around in the gym take it slowly.

It's good. Covers all bases and it's progressive, so nothing really missing here.

Been at it a solid 2 years now...love every aspect of it. Very simple once you get the nuances of it down. Allows a lot of variety.

it's brought up a lot of my weak points as well.

And as has been mentioned - access to Scott's board(when you purchase the book) is priceless.

Used it for 9 months before competing last year.....solid program. No injuries which is important for a 52 year old. My son is currently using it and likes the challenge.

Used it for 6-9 months and loved it.
Scott definitely knows his shit.

I'm a big fan of high frequency stuff so this was right up my alley.

I'm running a Fortitude-like program right now. Just adding in a couple things that I liked from other programs. But I still run that 4x a week TURBO setup.

Scott isn't that smart...sorry to relay the bad news:(

lol:p

Scott's the man, but I have yet to use his program. I'd use it for sure though, and may do it once I get back in the gym from all these injuries:(

Just bought the e book today, this thread reminded me it was on my to do list :D
Looking to changing it up and trying something completely different than Ive been doing.

I think once dialed in its very solid.
I see Scott in the gym about once a week now, I can tell you its worked for him, guy is a beast.

Started Fortitude around pic 1 in Jan/Feb. Low 260's.

Dieted down while using Fortitude WITHOUT ANY cardio. Mid 250's in June.

Stopped dieting. August. 275-280'ish

Still using it. IMG_1900.JPG

I recently bought the eBook. Without a doubt worth every penny. It is written so well, easy to read and so detailed. He has hyperlinks to other articles he's written (many of which I've already read), but it is a wealth of knowledge throughout. Around 145 pages. Another part that's nice is the nutrition section. I can't wait to run this. Also joined his forum and the fact that he is personally answering questions daily related to the program is a huge plus.

I really want to do fortitude training just from listening Scott talk on the PED radio show.

I dont have regular acces to machines tho, just tons of dumbells, bar, plates, powerrack, bands pull up rack bench etc...can I still do FT?

Thanks everyone. i am going right now in to buy the ebook i am looking forward to try this out :)

bought this book when first released but never did the program, looks complicating. Maybe i shld give it a 2nd chance, shall reread the ebook again. :D

which are the principles of the routine?

Here you go, MO:

What is Fortitude Training??...

I really want to do fortitude training just from listening Scott talk on the PED radio show.

I dont have regular acces to machines tho, just tons of dumbells, bar, plates, powerrack, bands pull up rack bench etc...can I still do FT?

Possibly, yes. It could depend on how inventive you are and if you're willing to pick up a few things like a hip squat belt. (see super squats belt on ironman.com).

I've answer this question with novel exercises quite a few times on my board (see below). (Not sure how much I can / should say as I'm not a paying sponsor here.)

bought this book when first released but never did the program, looks complicating. Maybe i shld give it a 2nd chance, shall reread the ebook again. :D

Check out the purchase email you got (or email me - you can use the link above to get my email).

You get a free subscription to my board where I answer questions daily as O2z06 mentioned above.

(Once you get going and read some of the training logs, it's pretty simple. If you read from p.87 onward, this answers 90% of questions about setting up FT.)

-S

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner