over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carditone results with Blood Pressure

n3mo0101

Registered
Started taking Carditone yesterday. Blood pressure has been a steady 145-160/ 80-85 for the past couple weeks. Took second dose today, and its already down to 132/78!!!! This stuff is incredible. Seriously. I don't feel my heart thumping in my head and chest anymore. Sooo much easier to relax!!!

If any of you have blood pressure issues I would recommend giving this stuff a shot before you pump yourself with some crazy stuff your doctor is going to prescribe.

I always prefer natural medicine to treat chronic conditions like high blood pressure, inflammation, etc. Eastern medicine seems to be a lot better at treating these things than Western medicine.

What Western medicine seems to be good at is treating ACUTE conditions, like infections and viruses. For treatments on these things I have better luck taking some crazy chemical haha.

Mine doesnt drop that dramatically but I always use it post show and it keeps me under 120/70. Great stuff to always have on hand!

While carditone does great things, I don't know if I would call it "natural."

According to Stewie and gotgame,
"Reserpine depletes stores of catecholamines and 5-hydroxytryptamine in many organs, including the brain and adrenal medulla"

which means it impacts the way our neurotransmitters function.

So it's good to use for bp issues but I'd much rather use an ARB before carditone.

"Reserpine depletes stores of catecholamines and 5-hydroxytryptamine in many organs, including the brain and adrenal medulla"

So it's good to use for bp issues but I'd much rather use an ARB before carditone.

WHAT'S AN ARB?

But it's natural, dont-cha-know :p

A molecule is a molecule whether it comes from nature or a pharmaceutical company.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...m/131035-question-about-blood-pressure-2.html

So your not a fan of it, Stewie?

Not particularly.

I would like to honestly meet and hold a conversation with someone that's been taking carditone (Reserpine) for an extended period of time, years.

Regardless, I'd rather take this than lisonopril, clonidine, or whatever else doctors are pushing nowadays. I used to be on those things. The rebound effect is crazy. Came off em when I got locked up. Felt like I was going to have a heart attack for like 3 weeks. I stabilized to normal levels and actually didn't need any BP meds at all. All the other shit the doctor was pumping into me CREATED hypertension. I don't believe in medication unless you REALLY REALLY need it.

I can go into a doctors office and know exactly what to say to get Xanax. I used to do it all the time. They hand out these hardcore chemicals like candy on Halloween. "Trick-or-treat, give me some good pills to eat!". Ridiculous. I believe that part of the reason so many people are addicted to drugs in this country is because they have been told their whole lives that in order to make themselves feel better they need to put a chemical inside their bodies.

I didn't mean to misinform anyone on carditone by saying it was natural. I really thought it was, and that is due to a lack of education on it on my part. I should have done more research before I spoke out like that. My apologies.

Regardless, I'd rather take this than lisonopril, clonidine, or whatever else doctors are pushing nowadays. I used to be on those things. The rebound effect is crazy. Came off em when I got locked up. Felt like I was going to have a heart attack for like 3 weeks. I stabilized to normal levels and actually didn't need any BP meds at all. All the other shit the doctor was pumping into me CREATED hypertension. I don't believe in medication unless you REALLY REALLY need it.

I can go into a doctors office and know exactly what to say to get Xanax. I used to do it all the time. They hand out these hardcore chemicals like candy on Halloween. "Trick-or-treat, give me some good pills to eat!". Ridiculous. I believe that part of the reason so many people are addicted to drugs in this country is because they have been told their whole lives that in order to make themselves feel better they need to put a chemical inside their bodies.

Not trying to be a smart ass...you take testosterone or growth hormone, any type of PED?

Maybe I'm splitting hairs :)

Everything in this world comes with a risk-to-benefit. It's a matter of choosing your poison :)

I agree, some doctors over prescribed some Rx's. Educating oneself, is paramount.

Last edited:
Not trying to be a smart ass...you take testosterone or growth hormone, any type of PED?

Maybe I'm splitting hairs :)

Everything in this world comes with a risk-to-benefit. It's a matter of choosing your poison :)

I agree, some doctors over prescribed some Rx's. Educating oneself, is paramount.

You have a very valid point, sir! Touche!

No. The synthetic molecules have been processed so that they don't have the necessary vitamins and midichlorians that the natural molecules have.

Nice! Lololol!

Reserpine doesn't seem to be that bad of a choice for hypertension. Not the best choice but for many who either don't have insurance or other meds don't control BP, its better than walking around with hypertension.

The side effects seem similar to the beta blockers or calcium channel blockers.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Reserpine doesn't seem to be that bad of a choice for hypertension. Not the best choice but for many who either don't have insurance or other meds don't control BP, its better than walking around with hypertension.

The side effects seem similar to the beta blockers or calcium channel blockers.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I agree.

Although for myself, the incidence in the reduction of catecholamines doesn't seem to titillating, or lack thereof :eek:

A little tidbit I read awhile back. Accordingly, Tylenol can increase Reserpine concentrations. In contrast; Reserpine decreases Tylenol's effectiveness.

Not particularly.

I would like to honestly meet and hold a conversation with someone that's been taking carditone (Reserpine) for an extended period of time, years.

Interesting, what do you think you might see, Stewie?

I was thinking of trying it as BP has spiked a bit in the last year. Stress related. But I've been doing a lot of research on catecholamines and neurotransmitters in the last year too and have made good progress. Wouldn't want to backslide.

Interesting, what do you think you might see, Stewie?

I was thinking of trying it as BP has spiked a bit in the last year. Stress related. But I've been doing a lot of research on catecholamines and neurotransmitters in the last year too and have made good progress. Wouldn't want to backslide.

Motor function decline and cognitive impairment.

Complete speculation on my behalf. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I tried carditone recently and my legs and feets swelled up. I thought it may be something else other than the carditone but it went down when I stopped and then I tried it again this past weekend and they started to swell again. I am not sure why, as I thought it should do the opposite; but then again my body has always been backwards.

But we already know the long term sides of Lisinopril and there really aren't any. Who knows with carditone though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131